14

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN] please please please read my message at the end of the chapter! ^^

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes as soon as the nutrients start to kick in. He covered his eyes as the light entered his orbs that seemed to have closed for years. Slowly, slowly, he tried to register his surroundings into his mind.

What happened to me? Where am I?

The last thing he remembered was Baekhyun and Sooji at the playground, and him falling, and fading into darkness. He checks the time at the nightstand, it was still early in the morning. Suddenly he felt pain in his chest. He crutched it as Grandma Zhang walked into the room.

“Easy, Chanyeol,” She told him as she set him back on bed, “You need plenty of rest.” He was about to ask her what happened when Baekhyun came in. Seeing his bestfriend is conscious, he hugged him like they had not seen each other for years.

“Oh, god, Yeol, I thought I was going to lose you too,” Baekhyun cried in his arms. One by one, the other boys started coming into the room. Chanyeol took a detailed look at each other them and he realized that most of them are injured.

“What… what happened? What happened to me? What happened to you? Where’s Sooji?” questions and questions run through his mouth, he was unable to register everything in his mind. And Baekhyun started crying again, followed by the small sobs of Sehun, Jongin and Kris.

Suho let out a big sigh as he ushered everyone out. He gestured Baekhyun to tell Chanyeol everything and as the duo have some time to themselves, they started letting out ugly tears and Chanyeol felt a pang of conscience.

“Oh Sooji,” He cried as both of the boys choked back tears.


♡♡♡

 

BANG!

Baekhyun threw himself back in a jolt at the sound coming from in front of him. There Sooji was, dead on the ground, and her body slowly turning into a mixture of ashes, mud and clear liquid. Baekhyun could not believe his eyes. The girl he loves is now dead in front of him. She’s gone. He looked at the unconscious Luhan beside him and back to Sooji. He tried pinching himself but all he could feel was the pain in his heart.

“Soo.” He tried to call her, hoping that it was all just a dream, that he would wake up beside her sleeping. But it was all real. Her body that turned into ashes and her heart that turned into something he never see before. Beautiful, but it pained him even more.

Flowers of the Heart.

He screamed his lung out. The pirates were approaching but he could not care less. His girl is gone, and so are the feelings in heart. Love disappeared into thin air, and there his heart is, aching and burning. He frantically gathers Sooji’s ashes before it got blown by the wind.

“Come back please, come back…”

Baekhyun then felt someone pulled him up, followed by a few men with guns aimed at the oncoming pirate. Jongdae proceeded to help Luhan get on to another man’s back and pulled them all to a safe place.

“But Sooji,” he trailed off, trying to get back to her.

“You can’t go back there, Baekhyun, it’s dangerous!” Jongdae continued to pull him away from the scene.

And that was the last time he saw her remains


♡♡♡

 

Kris continued to ponder and carefully studied the seed on his hand. He kept on thinking about the dream, the words that Tao said to him. Sehun’s voice interrupted his thoughts, “Time to go, Hyung.”

It was Sooji’s burial day. Everyone was dressed in black suits and the Angels were wearing their mourn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter