1

Sacrification
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: This chapter is edited without much changes. There's no need to reread this if you've read this before :)

 

EXOPLANET, The Island of The Duke and Duchess
Spring, 1610

 

“Baekkie, wake up!” Chanyeol barged into Baekhyun’s bedroom, walked over to his bed, pulling his blanket off. Baekhyun groaned and lazily turned his body over. He is still sleepy.

“Baekkie, wake up!” Chanyeol repeated, “Look! It’s sunny outside! We can go out and have fun!” Chanyeol skipped to the window and open up the curtains. Light flood into the room instantly, making Baekhyun flinch as it was piercing his eyes, but using his power to lower down the brightness of the light.

“Ugh, Yeol, please... It’s only Saturday,” Baekhyun groaned as he hid his head under the pillow.

“Exactly. So wake up!” Chanyeol said as he help fold Baekhyun’s blanket.

“Give me 5 minutes,” Baekhyun said under his pillow.

“No!” Chanyeol sternly said, “5 minutes become 15 minutes, become 30 minutes and become 1 hour... Come on... Besides, Sooji is already waiting for you downstairs and if you don’t wake up I guess I’ll just-“

“Stop! Yes, yes, yes, I’ll wake up now and tell Sooji to wait for me a bit longer!” Baekhyun instantly jumped out of his bed and wash himself up for the morning. Chanyeol could only laugh at his fried’s actions and left the room.

The power of Sooji’s name. Very powerful indeed, Chanyeol thought to himself as he closed the door behind him.

 

♡♡♡

 

“Ya! How dare you lie to me you punk?!” Baekhyun screamed on top of his lungs, running around the dining table chasing after Chanyeol.

“Because you wont wake up, Bacon! Stop chasing me, will you?” Chanyeol explained while running. He was running slower and slower as his breath shortens. As he stopped, Baekhyun jumped on his back and started hitting him which make Chanyeol fall onto the ground and gave up running.

“This is what you get! For lying to the Almighty Byun Baekhyun!” He shouted, continuously hitting him.

“Ya! Stop hitting please,” Chanyeol begged like a kid but got ignored.

“What the heck, early in the morning already make such ruckus?” Sehun said as he pop his head out of his room while yawning and scrathing is unitchy hair, “Can you guys not? You’re older than me but yet you guys act like little kids.” They ignored Sehun and he had no choice but to blew his voice into the kitchen.

“Kyungsoo Hyung! Help them keep their mouth shut please!” Sehun screamed, calling the chef in the kitchen before closing his bedroom door and go back to sleep for who knows how many hours.

Kyungsoo, who had his apron neatly tied around his body, could hear what Sehun said and knew what he meant. Kyungsoo sighed as he put down his spatula and stormed out of the kitchen, making the floor shook lightly at every step he took.

“Can you two stop arguing? You are disturbing everybody in the house you know?!” Kyungsoo scolded as he put his arms on his hips and showed them his angry face so that they can obey. The ground shook as he screamed, creathing a mini earthquake in the house.

The trouble makers widened their eyes amd stood up immediately. They hung their heads in shame.

“You know what to say,” Kyungsoo said and both the troublemakers said sorry in chorus.

“Apology accepted. Now wait for your breakfast. Chanyeol, I need you for a bit. Come with me,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter