One

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is popular in university because of his looks. All the girls like him. Not just that, he even has many friends because of his easy-going personality. She wonders sometimes why she can’t talk to him. Well, maybe because she liked him before or distance made them further away that what she thought.

The surprise came to her this morning with his presence. When she began to ready for class, he barged in and people in the room exchanged hello with him naturally like a friend they know. He replied all of it. And a thing she didn’t expect is he was coming to her with a grin. She raised her eyebrows and said, “What?”. People in the room were looking at them, curious of what the popular guy was going to do then.

“Why do you answer me so plain? You’re my girlfriend,” he said it with a it-can-be-heard-by-all sound, not too loud but yeah, it can be heard by all. People were teasing them like, “Oh really?” “When?” “Yah, congratulations, man”. He shared hi-five with the boys and answered teasing from the girls. Suddenly she crowded by a bunch of girls which are his fans and they started asking like, “When?” “I don’t think you this” “I don’t think you that” and bla bla bla.

Before she could answer him how he could say a thing like that which is not a truth, it was too late. People believed them and she just could sigh of what will happen next. A gossip is quick to spread rather than the fact. But she insisted herself to tell the truth anyway. ‘What was he trying to do anyway? Weird,’ yeah she’s definitely mad. How can a person like him just tell a gossip like that? She didn’t want to pick a fight, since she has a strong personality, boys can’t stand of fighting with her. She let him skip this time, and she planned to have a nice talk with him about this.

After that incident, her classmates and some who she didn’t know ask her about this and that. She answered all lazily but she needs to affirm her statement that they’re not dating and Himchan just joking. Some believed it, even girls are grateful to her finally they can chase their Himchan back. But those who don’t said it that they heard the story from Himchan himself, how they become a couple. She laughed sarcastically at them who believe and affirmed it once again that they’re not. “Well, if you say so,” said some of them.

It’s lunch. She was in cafeteria with her friend named Junie. They took trays and food, sat in their usual place. Junie already heard the rumors and wanted to hear from her friend directly.

“All of that is not right,” Hana said to her, affirmed once again that she and Himchan are not dating.

“Are you sure? He told me you guys are,” wait…what? He? Oh yeah. Hana remembered that Junie and Himchan are classmates. ‘Daebak. His whole class already know about this.’

“Please tell your class once again, we are not. You’re my friend, how could you believe that guy?” she said furiously which makes Junie gestured her to calm down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter