Six

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we do good,” Hana said once they were out. Joon just smiled response to her statement. “I was sensing he was glaring hard,” she said like she just won the biggest lottery ever. “But, I kind of uncomfortable, though.”

He chuckled. “Me too,” Hana looked at her apologetically. “It’s okay, though. I’m helping you.”

“You can stop if you want,” she said. She just could feel sorry of him being dragged into this situation. Joon shook his head.

“I offered my help anyway. It’s not polite for me to refuse it on the way,” he explained. “I’m okay, though,” but they knew sure Joon was not okay about it. “It will be solved later, I’m sure.”

And the path they took became heavier than ever, even though it was once light.

...

Himchan was watching Hana and Joon from a far. He realized that they went home together. Since days after the last encounter, he never really came across them. The last one made his mood was not in a good one, he thought by not being with them is the best choice but he didn’t think that they could appear anywhere.

Hana and Joon were about to go to Junie’s place, they didn’t know someone’s watching them so closely. After days not meeting Himchan, they started to not doing their plan. Joon confessed to Hana that it was uncomfortable, but maybe he could help with one last thing then it’s over. Hana agreed too. She didn’t want to put the wage on him, but grateful that Joon was sincerely wanted to help her.

The road was not as busy as days like. Cars were rarely seen and less people crossing the street. Himchan secretively was following them behind. He saw them talking things and sometimes laughed at ones. He made sure he could hold it back. He couldn’t hear their voice, but those actions were enough of making him fed up.

Joon saw a leaf in Hana’s hair and he picked it up, Himchan saw it. And Hana was almost fell down, he help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter