Three

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day she told her story to Junie. “If I can’t hold it anymore, I would pick up a fight. Anytime,” Junie heard this suddenly was shivering. Hana is very stubborn. Once she decided things she really wants to do, she will do it no matter what or who makes a barrier for her to move. She will not listen even if Junie warns her. “Thank you for your concern, Junie-ya,” she just could sigh.

“He’s a male, you remember?” Junie said.

“Yeah definitely he is,” Hana doesn’t care.

“He’s all grown up. How strong you are, you can never beat them,” she said. “Remember when you want to pick up a fight with the Ben guy?” Hana is reminded by the fight happened in junior high school. It was long time ago, she knew how it felt back then. Because Ben was bravely moving forward like he’s gonna do something dangerous for girls, Hana stopped to fight with him.

Hana is silent. She didn’t know how to answer her friend because she’s right. But whatever it is, she will someday…if Himchan behaves like that.

She went to class without any fuss about Himchan, and without Himchan himself. It’s great, that’s great. No bother for her for a day. She hopes it will stay longer, but no one knows what future holds. What she could do was prepare her mental.

“Hey,” said one of her classmates when she was about to take a book from her bag and put in on the table. She saw him and replied him. His name is Joon. Sung Joon. A good guy she knew. “How’s it going?”

She saw him and she understood it as how it’s going with the whole gossip thing and…dating life, sort of things. “Today is fine, back then was…wow,” she amazed in a sarcastic way. Joon laughed hearing her answer.

“Yeah, let’s hope so,” he said and she just smirked. He took a seat next to her. “You don’t like it, do you?” she’s kinda confused with what he meant. She needed a minute to understand.

“If you refer to the news, of course not. It’s not real,” after taking her book out, she sat in her chair. He nodded and tried to understand the situation. She knew he understood and couldn’t say anything and just felt sorry for what happened to her (like she’s been in real danger). Suddenly she’s curious about something and asked him, “You’re friends with him?”

Joon knows who she meant, “Hm, it’s better to say acquitance rather than a friend. We do meet sometimes but rarely talk. Even if we’re talking, we just talk like everyday matters.”

She played with the pages of her book, opened it back and forth. However, she’s still curious about some things. But since he did say he’s not a friend with Himchan, she couldn’t ask anything else. “Well, by the way,” he started again and she looked at him. “If you need some help, just tell me.”

That might be an interesting favor. “I can think about it.”

 

...

 

Hana asked Junie to find out what he’s been up to. Since she didn’t like any fight, just to find some informations maybe could help Junie’s heart beats in a normal rate. Hana’s afraid Junie might get some heart-attack (it’s too much).

She could go to the library or anywhere in campus freely, without any bother. Well, maybe just one or two of people who asked where he is. She could answer she didn’t know. That’s the truth. And the girls who didn’t see her together with him started wondering what happened with them. Hana just let it their mind wondered around, didn’t care about that so much. She’s still having a life to do.

Library is a place of fun for her. Books of knowledge or just merely for entertainment are already enough for her. She likes reading. And fortunately she met her classmates, Joon was sitting, reading politics. She didn’t think he would have any interest to politics. Hana decided to search for fiction books and then went beside Joon.

As she searched for books, she didn’t realize that Himchan already stood beside her. Just following her searching books but not interested himself to get one. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter