Four

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From this day and on, Hana would be hanging out with her two friends. Junie was surprised of Joon’s addition to this, but as long as it was not a fight as Junie wanted, she could accept to Hana’s idea. She understood too that Hana wanted to know what Himchan was planning on. If she did this or that kind of act, a Himchan’s reaction would be a helping hand, the girls thought.

“We’ll probably see each other more, Junie-ssi,” said Joon when three of them were at cafeteria.

“Yeah, that’s right. And just speak informally anyway, I think it will be more natural to find out things,” she explained and he nodded. Pretty happy he heard of what she said. He could let go of this awkward formal things to her.

The setting was Joon sat beside Hana and Junie sat in front of him. They expected Himchan and friends would go to the cafeteria at this time. And it would be a perfect thing for him to see a day. Then, they were right. In 5 minutes later, the protagonist went inside and saw Hana right away with addition of Joon in her line. Himchan seemed surprised inside because didn’t think of Joon could get into them.

He went to them and sat beside Junie. “So, what’s for lunch?” he said that and everybody on the seat were looking at him.

“You see it right away,” Hana answered him lazily. Joon and Junie decided to keep their mouth silent on Hana and Himchan’s conversation.  Then Hana thought of something, “Oh, I think you know who he is,” she introduced Joon to Himchan.

“Yeah, we talk,” Himchan said to her. Joon was acting like he was uncomfortable in the situation, unlike Junie who was really uncomfortable when Himchan already sat with them.

“Is this bothering you?” Joon’s question was now out in front of them by whispering. Hana was satisfied that Joon was a great actor.

“Not at all,” she said to Joon. “Suit yourself.”

“Yeah,” Himchan just followed. “I’m gonna suit myself too,” he grinned to Hana which made her didn’t want to see it.

“As you wish,” Hana said sarcastically and Himchan got up to take his food then eating with them. Hana thought it would make a good scene where they all would be talking but abandoning Himc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter