Nine

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana told this to Junie and Joon. They were hanging out at Junie’s and they were both surprised by it, so did Hana, the most surprised person in the room. Inside, Joon was proud finally Himchan could say it without bringing any fuss to the public.

“I’ll tell you a story,” he said to the girls and they looked at him, waiting what it would be. “I’m his bestfriend,” he said that statement and the girls took a little bit longer to respond to him and finally Junie was gasping.

“No, you didn’t,” she was surprised by it. Hana shook her head hearing what Joon said.

“You’re lying,” she stated and Joon chuckled.

“No, I’m not. It’s real. I know the fact he loves you from a year ago. I met him through friends, we got a lot of commons and he told this to me. Then a gossip came out by what he made, you asked me to help, I really mind about it so I asked you to stop it and we did by the way,” Joon tried to explain the long story short and Hana still didn’t believe what she just heard.

“I need to calm myself down,” she said and sipped her tea. This story made a commotion in her thought. The fact is between Hana and Himchan there was still an unfinished business. Both knew well that Hana should took the step.

...

Himchan just laid down on his bed for more than 2 hours. He got nothing to do, didn’t have any class, he should be grateful for it. After remembering what he did yesterday to her, he couldn’t calm himself down. He knew Hana lowered her head from the moment he did that and said things like that. And he knew for sure that… she was crying.

She was crying.

She was crying. He thought. She really was crying. He was so sure about this even though yesterday she didn’t let any of her voice came out, even though she wanted to hide it from him. Why? Sigh. I must be crazy. Am I too confident to think about this?

He couldn’t think anymore. About to stand up but he erased his intention to do that. Instead, he called Joon to come over because Joon said, “I’ll be there if you need talk,” and Himchan didn’t think twice anymore to invite him.

Twenty minutes later, Joon came. With Junie. That’s unexpected, but Himchan just let them both in. Okay then, what he could do anyway. They both knew what’s going on with him and her. Maybe Junie can help. They talked in Himchan’s room and gathered around.

“You guys know what’s going on, right?” he said to both of them and they nodded. “Even…yesterday?”

“Yeah,” Joon answered. Himchan tried to gather what he wanted to ask to both of them. They got into deep silence, while Junie tried to know what’s on Himchan’s mind.

“I’m confused,” Himchan said and made everything even more confusing since both of them didn’t know what they have to say.

After a long silence, Junie finally spoke up, “I believe she had her reasons,” he knew that. People didn’t have to tell him that. “Positive reasons,” Himchan looked at Junie, demanded for a more explanation.

Junie gathered her reasons, took a deep breath and said, “She didn’t wanna lose you.” Himchan heard that clearly. He had no responds for a moment, then bursted into laughters. Yeah, that’s what I want too. “I’m not kidding by the way.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter