Five

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m positive that he likes you… more than… friends,” Junie put it in carefully. The three spent their time at the café nearby after college. Luckily, Himchan didn’t ask to Junie where they might go and they didn’t see Himchan. Joon said he saw him talking to friends. Then they went right away.

After Junie’s opinion, everybody was silent. Hana didn’t know what to say, so did Joon. Hana thought that Junie might be right, but she didn’t want to think if Himchan likes her. It will ruin her thought for days and she didn’t know what to react if…he confesses to her.

“What do you think, Joon-a?” Junie asked him. Joon who was drinking, spurted out, surprised by the question. “You’re man, I think you’ll know,” she said to him. Hana looked at him too, waiting for his answer.

“Hm… I… don’t know, sorry,” he said to the girls. “Every guy approaches girls differently, they have their own styles,” he explained to them and they nodded.

“Well, if there’s no possibility rather than mine, let’s keep that as an answer,” Junie said to them. Then, Hana went into deep thought. She didn’t pay attention to Joon and Junie’s conversation. Well, if she paid attention to them, she bet she couldn’t get into the conversation since Joon focused his questions to Junie.

 

Hana had a sleepover at Junie’s. Once they put the blanket on, Hana said, “I hope your guess is not real.”

Junie’s confused why she said that kind of thing, she explained, “Well, what’s wrong?”

Hana sighed heavily, “I don’t wanna get back to past again, remember all things about him. It’s done.”

“Well, I think it will be great if you guys are together. Sorry, I said this honestly. I’d rather take it as a solution for a long period of not talking to each other,” Junie explained. She really did think what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter