Seven

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Himchan saw Joon again with Hana and Junie. They talked normally as he saw it, like friends. No superior moves Joon took with Hana. As they already had their talk yesterday, he approached them.

“Hi,” he said and smiled to them, bringing his guts once again to see Hana and Joon. Himchan moved naturally beside Hana and her heartbeat was never like before with him. Junie saw Hana’s expression and secretly poked Joon to watch over them and he understood what Junie meant.

“Say hi,” Joon told Hana to say that to Himchan. Hana was surprised, widened her eyes at Joon that he would say something like this, then she remembered that they had agreed to do anything uncomfortable between them in front of Himchan. They’re not doing it anymore.

“Yeah, don’t be in silent, Hana-ya,” now Junie supported his opinion. She looked at both of them, annoyed by what they had said and they just laughed. She didn’t like to be cornered like this.

Himchan looked at her expression and chuckled, then Hana glared at him. “You should smile to me, by the way,” he said to her. Hana sighed and just wanted to go.

“Let’s go Joon-a,” Junie took Joon’s hand and went away, left Hana and Himchan behind. After that agreement, her friend seemed not helping her to get away from Himchan but just made them closer day by day.

“Nice thought,” Himchan said after they left. Hana was just silent, she suddenly didn’t know what to say. “It’s good for both of us. No barrier,” she was surprised by what he said. She couldn’t look anywhere but just her footsteps below. Then Himchan went silent. They didn’t speak anything, just a simple greetings exchange when they met their friends or when people started to tease them, Himchan just smiled and Hana didn’t show any expression.

“Let we talk as friends, I think that’d be better,” Himchan said and she looked at him, raised her eyebrows. She thought, ‘friends? He must be kidding me’.

“Just straight tell what you wanna say to me,” she finally said a word and Himchan was taken a back. He stopped his steps and she did too.

“When the time is right,” he said to her seriously which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter