Update & Stuff

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I'm done with all of it! I thought to make it to ten chapters but as I copy paste my work from app to this, I thought my words were too less so I end it in nine chapters. How are your thoughts, guys? I'd love to hear it from you, any advice, any comments as long as it doesn't use any curse words (I really hate curse words) and don't show any hateful in it. I just want advice and comments.

Thank you for the readers and subscribers, if you guys think this is good or you guys want another story, just comment me. I'm thinking of making another fanfic (but still thinking, hehe) with Lee Soo Hyuk as my main character. Truthfully speaking, I was about to finish this building in 10 weeks in order to upload a chapter once a week, but the real thing is it didn't happen like that. Got busy with college and tasks, and another thing I got home I just want to rest and spend time watching fun videos (hehehe) so I realize that many chapters that I postponed to post it. But it's all finish now.

If you guys want to share my story, feel free about it.

Have a nice day :D

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter