Eight

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just go out with him,” Junie said to her. She was calling Junie and telling what happened. “You love him, do you?”

“What?! Are you crazy?!” Hana was like almost screaming.

“You’re threating my hearing, lady. You definitely have feeling for him, don’t deny it. It will hurt you if you do,” Junie said and Hana thought of what she said. After all, her friend was right. When she first liked him at high school, she tried to deny it but ended up she couldn’t. It hurt her more.

She sighed. “Let we see what happened next.”

...

Lately, Junie has been hang out with Joon more than with Hana which means she’s lately left alone. Sometimes she would go with other groups in her class to not be left alone and to not meet him, actually. But coincedentally and accidentally, they met and ended up Hana didn’t wanna see his face. Himchan felt that Hana was really trying to get away from him. They had not been meet up for days.

Hana was walking alone, just taking a tour around campus. “Hana-ya!” that was his voice from a far calling him. She became nervous, she couldn’t run anywhere and hide, it was such a wide road. Himchan ran and finally caught her up and walked with her. “Going somewhere?”

She tried to gather her courage to talk, sighed at first, “No.”

“Don’t you miss me?” she widened her eyes by what he asked and punched him. He laughed, “Just kidding. You hate me very much, don’t you?” he asked with a smile but inside he said that with an aching heart.

“Let’s just say that,” she didn’t say what she wanted to say.

“Really?” he faced her. His face was so close, she looked away and pushed him.

“Don’t do this,” she said.

“I’m not gonna bothering you again,” he said. She didn’t know if she should be happy or a bit sad about it.

“Great,” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter