Two

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing it’s Friday. After two days enjoying other girls’ glares and gossips about her and Himchan (even though they did it secretly, she knew better), she decided to talk to him that day. She couldn’t stand it anymore. And by the way, she thinks all of the girls are childish talking about her like that. Not cool. If boys still want them, she will pity them.

She just had her morning class then a freetime until night. She could hang out to the place she wanted to. She knows his schedule from Junie and went to her class to call Himchan out. The steps she took are heavy for her. Hana is not in the mood to meet Himchan but she has to, to make all these things crystal clear.

As she arrived, Himchan’s classmates started to recognize her and told her to wait for Himchan because he was escorting the lecturer while helping bring some thing. She waited outside and played with her feet, stomp lightly here and there. Then a black converse stopped in front of her shoes. She looked up and there he was. “Let’s talk.”

“Wait a second,” Hana waited for him as Himchan told an excuse to his friends, he probably had another schedule with them and told them he couldn’t come. His friends are understood it by the way, Hana knows it because his friends are saying, “It’s alright. Have fun with Hana,” she could just sigh hearing those things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter