Prologue

We Meet Again, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you like me?” he asked. They are at the rooftop of the medical faculty building. He asked her to follow him and have a talk, eyes-to-eyes, face-to-face. She found it was strange however after years not talking to him suddenly he began to talk to her started with this question.

She knows where this leads to. Back to senior high school when she liked him, but she couldn’t tell it to him. As she found out a year later, they got into the same university but different majors which makes it clear why they didn’t talk again. Last time they talked was in the 2nd year of high school, and that was it. Being in a different class in the 3rd year didn’t make them talk more, even in college.

As her feelings for him went far away, she confidently said, “I did”. She made sure what she said were a past tense to make him understand. Well, it’s past anyway so she could tell it bravely to him. He heard her answer and nodded.

“Okay then,” that was his answer then he left her in confuse. ‘He told me to go with him here just to hear me say that? Ha, daebak,’ this is really makes no-sense for her. ‘What does he want? Just that?’ then she reminded herself that he was just asking that because he was curious, not for anything like reminisce the past crush. She didn’t wanna care about it again, so she left the place too.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter