Clubbing

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm stuck at writing th other parts so I'm gonna just go straight forward to the clubbing part. Sorry!

------------------------------------------

"Yah, you could've just left me at home." you complained.

"I can't. Halmeoni said you needed to be with me at all times." Doojoon replied.

"But I don't do clubbing."

"You'll have fun. Trust me." he assured you.

Once you guys all entered the club, it was as if it was a whole new world.

Loud music was blasting, peoples were grinding bodies onto each other like there was no tomorrow, different colored lights were flashing here and there, some peoples were drinking, and some already drunk.

After a moment, you were already all split up.

The guys were already on the dance floor dancing with a girl they have just randomly met.

"Hey y." a girl walked up to Doojoon as she pressed her body against him. "Wanna dance.?" 

"Sure." he smirked and pulled her into the dance floor.

'You'll have a good time, trust me.' you itimitated his voice in your head. 'Tsk tsk. This is what you call having a good time.? Good time my ! Ughhh, stupid girl, why did you have to come and take him.?!' you felt a bit of jealousy. 'Wait! What am I thinking.? She could do whatever she wants, I don't care.' you thought to yourself as you headed towards the bar.

"Can I get, ummm, a glass of orange juice.?" you asked the bartender.

"Ora

Please log in to read the full chapter