Drinking

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- Doojoon's POV

I walked inside the house to see the country bumpkin smiling like an idiot on the couch.

Was she thinking about that dude.?!

But still, for some reasons, she looked cute.

She had her knees up to her chest, both hands covering her cheeks, and she was smiling.

Waittt. What the heck am I thinking.

--- No One's POV

"Yah!" he slightly shouted, getting your attention. "Stop fantasizing about that dude already, I bet he probably already forgot your name by now. " he said and rolled his eyes.

Your smiled immediately dropped.

"Yah, shut up. What do you know about love then.? I bet you never fell in love before, since your such a hard headed person." you stuck your tongue out.

"Tsk, tsk. And that's coming from a person who never had a boyfriend before." he sat down besides you and the t.v.

"I." you paused to think of something as a comeback. "Well, I read stories." you said.

"Stories aren't real you bumpkin."

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes. "Why are you here anyways.? Aren't you supposed to be at the club enjoying your birthday.?"

"Ehh. There was no hot chick tonight." he lied.

He, himself, knows that he didn't left the club cause there was no hot chick, he only left it to follow you.

But he don't know why he followed you. All he know was that that was what his instinct said for him to do..

"Hey, l

Please log in to read the full chapter