Granny

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Halmeoni." Doojoon whined. "You know this is my first time here."

"That's why you asked peoples around you for help." she said calmly, "But don't you dare go back to Seoul! Araso.?!" she commanded.

"Ne, halmeoni." Doojoon gave in. "Ughh, damn this place." he cursed as he hung up the phone.

Doojoon started walking and soon saw some peoples.

"Juhgiyo, can you tell me where this address is located.?" Doojoon showed an elder woman the address on the paper.

"Ahh, there. You go straight ahead, then you turn right, and take the second left, then onto another right, then you should be there." she said quickly.

"Thank you." Doojoon bowed and walked off. "This should be easy." he smiled proudly to himself.

After walking for a while, he stopped. "Where do I go again.?" he already forgot where he was supposed to go after going halfway.

He then started walking to wherever. He was walking and looking at the address at the same time.

He came to a stop when he bump into someone.

"Yah, watch it will you." he said.

"Why won't you watch it.? You bumped into me causing all my stuff to drop." you looked up and was surprised to see who it was. "City boy.?" for some strange reason, you remembered how he looked like.

"What.? City boy.? How did you-" then it hit him, there was only one person who would call him that, "Country bumpkin.? It is you!" he pointed at you.

"I, umm, I

Please log in to read the full chapter