I Love You

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- Your POV

"Wassup guys, leave your name and number and I'll get right back to ya." Doojoon said.

But it was only his voicemail.

I got to his voice mail, not him.

Doojoon ah, I'm already leaving tomorrow, where are you.?

--- No One's POV

"His phone is like constantly going off, should we just pick it up.?" asked Hyungseung.

"Oh well, just leave it. It's probably just that girl from the club." replied Junhyung.

"Okay, I guess." Hyungseung brushed it off. "He's been like hella out of it lately." he sighed as he looked at the knocked out Doojoon next to him.

Doojoon has been constantly drinking and is now knocked out.

So Junhyung and Hyungseung was both taking him home.

On their way home, they drove right passed you.

But they didn't noticed you though..

--- Next Day.

'Should I try calling again.?' you asked yourself as you stare at your phone.

It was 7:30, and you will be boarding the bus in 30 minutes.

As you were staring at your phone, it suddenly had a incomming call, making your heart raced and bring a smile to your face.

But it immiadatly dropped when you saw the caller.

It was Seunghyung.

It wasn't that you didn't want to talk to him, it was just..you were hoping it was Doojoon.

"Hello.?" you answered.

"Are you already there.?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh okay, just wanted to make sure you arrived at the bus station safely. Sorry I can't come and send you off."

"It's okay oppa."

"Hopefully your mom gets better soon. Me and my family will come and visit when we're free okay.?"

"Ne."

"BYE SOHYUN!!! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!" you heard the rest of the

Please log in to read the full chapter