He Left

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen: Yoseob - No    <---- click.

It's more of a break up song, but I think the mood of the song really goes with the chapter..

---------------------------------------

"I have something to tell you." he said.

"Yeah.?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow." he let go of your hand and looked down. "I just thought I'd tell you."

"L-Leaving.?" you repeated. "H-How come you're leaving so soon.?"

"I got to go back." he said sadly.

For some reasons, you felt like crying.

But you did your best to hold it in.

"Are you leaving tomorrow morning.?"

"Yeah." he replied.

"Oh, okay." you quickly turned away as a tear escaped from your eye.

'Why am I crying.?!' you screamed in your head and quickly wiped it away.

"Yah, you crying.?" he turned you around.

"Ani, some was just in my eye." you lied.

"You know, you don't have to lie." he looked at you.

And with one stare in the eye from him, tears escaped your eyes again.

"Aww, don't cry." he pulled you into a hug.

One thing about you was that, once you cry, and someone comforts you, you don't stop crying, you cry more and more.

"Mianhae, I didn't meant to make you cry. I was just playing around, I didn't know you would care about me that much." he continued hugging you.

After hearing his words, you pulled away and wiped your tears. "Y-You what.?"

"I just wanted to know if you cared for me or not." he sheeplessly grinned at you.

"You-you-you." you stare at him in disbelief, "You idiot!!!" you kicked his shin really hard and stompted away.

"Oww!!" he quickly rubbed his leg in pain. "Yah, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know." he held your hand and turned you around. "But really, I'm really leaving tomorrow morning." he said.

"Whatever." you brushed off his hand and turned away.

"I really am." he said, with your back facing him.

"Doojoon ah, I'll apreciate it if you would stop playing around with my feelings." you said and a tear slid down your cheek. You quickly wiped it away and walked off, leav

Please log in to read the full chapter