Choi Seunghyung

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

He's sooo xyyy.. *drools*

---------------------------------

Days have passed and Doojoon have grew more and more feelings for you.

But he wouldn't admit it.

Although he would always tease you and make fun of you, he was also kind, caring, and loving at time.

You also grew feelings for him too. But you didn't know it.

---------------

"Sohyun ah, can you help clean out the extra room. We'll have a guest coming over later, and he will be staying for a few weeks." you mom entered your room.

"Okay. Who is he though.?" you asked.

"Don't you remember Aunt Sohee's son.? He came here once when you were a little younger. He's around 3 years older than you and his name is Choi Seunghyung."

"Choi Seunhyung.?!" a wave of excitement rushed through your body.

"You remember him now.?"

"Wait, what is he doing here though.?"

"He's a photographer, and he's just here to visit and look around." she said. "Anyways, clean up the room, I got to go to the store for a bit, I'll be back." she said and walked out.

'But the Seunghyung I know can't be a photographer, right.? I mean, he don't look like it.. Sighh, what am I thinking, of course there's gonna be more than one Choi Seunghyung in this universe.' you sighed to yourself and went to grabbed a damped towel to start wiping the floor of the room.

"Bumpkin ah!" Doojoon called.

"Stupid city boy." you mumbled to yourself. "I'm here!" you called from the room.

"What are you doing.?" he entered the room.

"Cleaning up. We have a guest coming over later."

"You need help moving those boxes then.? He pointed to the two big box."

"Umm, yeah. Can you help put them in my room.?

"O

Please log in to read the full chapter