❤Happy Ever After ❤

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"D-Doojoon ah." you choked out as tears flows down your eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here.?" he continued hugging you.

"I-I couldn't even find you."

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Doojoon ah, I love you." you said into his chest.

He slowly pulled away and looked at you. "I love you too." he slowly leaned in and planted his lips on top of yours.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment, taking in every detail of his kiss.

It was soft, warm, passionate, gentle, and full of love.

As if everything around you two have stopped, the kiss wen on forever.

"Do you really have to go.?" he slowly pulled away after a while, in need of air.

"I have to. U-Umma is sick." you said as tears slid down your cheeks.

"T-Then-" he paused and looked around. "Yah! What do you mean to wait.?! The bus is leaving right now!" a girl yelled into the phone. "I'll be back." he quickly wiped away your tears and walk towards the girl. "Hey, where is your ticket going to.?" he asked her.

"To Busan, waeyo.?"

"Umm, your friend seems to be late, can I buy that.? I'll give you 100 for it." he said, hoping she would agree.

"That's a lot. 50 will do." she smiled.

He took out his wallet and gave her 50. "Thanks." he said and came back to take your hand. "Kaja."

You two got in the bus just in time and sat all the way in the back.

"You didn't have to come with me." you said as you faced him.

"But I don't want to loose you again." he kissed your forehead. "I got you now, and I will always love you forever."

"And we love you too hyung!!!!" you two shot your head forward to see the other 5 boys sitting there and smiling widely.

"Yah! How did you guys get here.? And what are you guys doing.?" he glared at them for ruining his moment.

"We were in here before you hyung." replied Dongwoon.

"Meaning you guys knew Sohyun was here along and didn

Please log in to read the full chapter