Memories

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

While your mom was making some regular rice cake, you also made some too.

You made some circles, hearts, and flowers for Doojoon's grandma.

After they finished, you wrapped them up and took them over to Doojoon's grandma's house.

"Halmeoni!" you called.

Doojoon came and opened the door for you. "Halmeoni's taking a nap."

"Ah, jinja.? Then here. I made some rice cake for her." you handed him a box.

"Not for me.?"

"City boy knows how to eat rice cakes too.?" you teased.

"Whatever, never mind. Since the country bumpkin made it, it probably won't be as good anyways." he took the box from you.

"I was just playing. Eat some. It's good. Anyways, see ya." you said before leaving.

He closed the door and put the box on the coffee table.

'Should I try it.?' he thought to himself as he stared at the box.

He opened it and smiled at the heart shaped one. He took it and ate it.

'It tastes and looks just like the ones umma use to make.'  he smiled to himself, remembering how his mom would always make him heart shaped rice cake.

--- Flashback

"Umma, what are you doing.?" the little Doojoon stood next to his mom.

"I'm making rice cake for your class party tomorrow. Want to try some.?" she smiled.

"Ahhh." he opened his mouth as she stuck a piece in. "Mmm. Matda!" Doojoon smiled brightly.

"What's good.?" his father walked into

Please log in to read the full chapter