Last Meeting.? && Jealousy.?

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I don't have homework today! Or that's what I think. Lols. I'll find out tomorrow when I go to class. =P Anyways, enjoy! =]]

P.S. I lovee that gif! xD

---------------------------

'It's a good thing I have Doojoon's address with me.' you thought to yourself.

--- Flashback

"Here's the address to the house. If you get bored at the club, you could come back on your own." Doojoon wrote down the address to the house and handed it to you.

"Then why am I going along.?" you whined.

"Cause, halmeoni told me to take you everywhere I go."

--- End of Flashback

"So where do you live.?" Seunghyun asked as you two stoped at a red light.

"Umm. 764 Chunhee Way." you read off the paper. (( sorry! i dont know any streets! that just randomly popped into my head.))

"It's your house and you don't know the address.?" he laughed as he typed your address down on his GPS.

"I don't live here." you replied. "What's that.?" you pointed to his GPS.

"Ahh, this.? It's a GPS. It's tells you how to get around. And since I just recently came back from the states, I kinda needed it get around." he laughed. "You nevered seen one before.? You sound like from a total different world." he chuckled.

"Well, I'm not from here. I'm from [country name goes here]. This is only my second time in the city." you said.

"Ohhhh. I didn't mean to. Sorry." he somewhat felt guilty.

"Haha, there's nothing to be sorry about you pabo." you laughed.

Although you had only met him not more than an hour ago, you felt as if you

Please log in to read the full chapter