Seoul

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

One morning, unlike others, Doojoon woke up early by himself without his grandma waking him up.

"Halmeoni, tomorrow's my birthday, can I go to Seoul and spend my birthday with my friends.? I'll come back the day after tomorrow." he asked during breakfast.

"Sure, but no, why should I believe you will comeback.?" she eyed him.

"Please halmeoni. I promise to come back the day after tomorrow." he begged.

"Hmmm, fine. Under one condition, get Sohyun to agree to go with you."

Upon hearing that, Doojoon's jaw dropped. "You want me to take her.?!"

"Yes, and if you won't, r she won't agree tp go with you, then you cannot go."

"Fine, fine, fine, fine. I'll take her with me." he replied.

---------------

After breakfast, he came looking for you.

"Good morning Mrs. Woo. Is Sohyun home.?" Doojoon called from behind her.

"Ahh, good morning Doojoon. Sohyun's still sleeping, you could go wake her up for me. I'll be going out for a bit, I'll be back" she smiled.

"Ne." he bowed before going in.

-------

'That country bumpkin's room is pretty clean.' he thought to himself as he opened your bedroom door to see your clean room. "Yah, get your up." he slightly shook you.

"Umma, I'm still tired." you said sleepily as you turn to the other side.

"I'm not your umma you dummy. Just get up, I need to talk to you." he continued poking you.

"Then

Please log in to read the full chapter