Doojoon.?

Fated to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

pic cr: to its rightful owner. =]]

------------------------------------

It's been 2 days, yet, you still haven't found Doojoon.

Everywhere you go, even if you were with Seunghyung and his friends, you were always on the look out.

You were always looking for Doojoon.

In case, just in case, he was somewhere near by.

"Are you still looking for him.?" Seunghyung asked you.

You went out with him and his friends.

You guys were all at a club owned by Seungri, VVIP.

"No." you lied.

"Don't lie to yourself." he chuckled. "Well, let me help. You won't be able to find anyone in this big crowd." he smiled.

He went up on stage and said something to the DJ. The DJ smiled and turned off the blasting music. Everyone groaned and turned their attention to the stage.

"Sorry to inturrupt you guys, but I'm looking for someone. Is there a Yoon Doojoon here.?" he scan the crowed. But no one came up or said anything. "I guess not then.? Anyways, thank you for your time. Please have a great night!" he winked and all the girls squealed.

The DJ turned back on the music and everyone went back into their own world like nothing happened.

"Sorry, I don't think he's here." he came and sat next to you.

"Whose Yoon Doojoon.?" Jiyong and Seungri came. "Yeah, how come you guys are looking for him.?" Daesung and Youngbae also came and sat with you guys.

"Just-" you paused for a bit, "Just someone I'm lookin

Please log in to read the full chapter