Aggressive Progress

Hired Lover

Taeyeon dropped on the huge bed the moment she enter the suite. Jessica dropped her bag along with Taeyeon's by the bed, she scan the room, admiring the place, if only she could stay here forever. There had been a huge plasma t.v, crystal chandeliers, she walked over to the window that gave them a view of the beach. Jessica looked back at Taeyeon, and tilted her head at the sudden image...

 

"There's only one bed?"

 

Taeyeon gave a muffled reply, which was probably somewhere along lines of yes or no . Jessica jaw dropped, one bed? For two days? Just one bed? 

 

"WHY?" She was so baffled by the situation she didn't realize the volume of her voice. Taeyeon covered her ears, sighs in response.

 

"What's the problem? Like we never slept together before." Taeyeon solemnly commented, Jessica pouted, a weekend with a hormone teenager, together on one bed for a night, even a person without common sense would know where the night is heading towards.

 

Taeyeon patted at the space besides her, "Come here," Jessica with hesitation laid down next to Taeyeon awkwardly. The second she laid down, she felt Taeyeon wrap her arms around her waist pulling her closer, Taeyeon buried her nose on the crook of Jessica's neck. "I'm tired."

 

Jessica threaded her fingers through Taeyeon's long tresses, the position was sort of uncomfortable yet at the same time soothing for both of them. Although it felt weird having Taeyeon's breath constantly hit her neck, Jessica racked her brain for ideas to get her out of the situation. "Taeyeon.." she softly started, "I want to shower." She felt Taeyeon's grip on her tighten,

 

"Later." Taeyeon peeked at Jessica through her tousled bangs, staring at Jessica desirable lips. "Hey..."

 

Jessica hummed a reply with her eyes closed, sleeping anywhere and anytime was like a second nature to Jessica. "Yah! Don't fall asleep on me!" Jessica cracked open one eye, what's her problem, sleeping was her idea, Jessica was simply following. "Thought you were tired?" 

 

"You know, I pay you to be my girlfriend right?" Taeyeon asked ignoring Jessica's question. Jessica nodded, how could she forget, Taeyeon was practically her only source of money and that's kind of hard to overlook. "How come you never act like it?" That question caught Jessica off guard, normally she would just follow Taeyeon's lead, it never cross her mind she had to initiate anything.

 

"I thought you were the "boy" in this relationship?" Jessica asked, using her fingers quoting boy.

 

"I am?" Taeyeon thought for a while, well she sort of was, wasn't she, but they were both girls and Taeyeon always had an attraction to girls who were more aggressive. "But it would be nice for you to act like it, I pay you for a reason-" 

 

Taeyeon was cut off abruptly. Jessica suddenly grabbed Taeyeon's cheek and crashed her lips onto hers. Taeyeon's eyes widen in surprise, but soon was lost in the kiss. Jessica nibbled on Taeyeon's lower lips, giving it a before pulling away. She looked away, not meeting Taeyeon's eyes, suddenly shy at her action that even caught her by surprise.

 

"Aggressive much?" Taeyeon whispered into Jessica's ears, in a low suggestive tone, "I like you better like this." She bit on Jessica's earlobe, and gently on it, Jessica felt heat from her body rush to her face. Taeyeon moved down to Jessica's neck giving it a sending shivers down Jessica's body. She and bite at the spot, making sure it left a mark, Jessica bit her lips from .

 

"Next time you should just say what you want." Jessica said, as she gave Taeyeon's lip another peek. It's not like I have a choice, she thought. Taeyeon rose her brow, but shrugged it off.

 

Taeyeon left trails of butterfly kisses down Jessica's neck, leaving her wanting more. Taeyeon swiftly moved her hand under Jessica's top and gave her s a quick squeeze. Jessica's breath hitched at the unexpected move. Lost in the moment Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck, meshing their lips together, messily making out.

 

Jessica Taeyeon's lower lip before intruding into the younger girl's mouth, the two tongue fought for dominance, Jessica felt hotter by the second, the whole situation was hot in general. Jessica nibbled on Taeyeon's lower lips, as Taeyeon continue to feel Jessica's soft mounds, the fingers danced across Jessica tone stomach, playing with her s through her bra.

 

The two pulled away, panting heavily at the intense make out session, the room was filled with nothing but sound of heavy breathing, neither of them spoke a word, Taeyeon continue leaving butterfly kisses down Jessica's to the woman's collarbone. Taeyeon stooped her ministrations, staring deep into Jessica's eyes, who's pupil was dilated with lust. 

 

"Taeyeon! Jessica...-ssi! We're going to eat! Hurry up!" Tiffany's loud voice flowed through the loud and stopped Taeyeon and Jessica in place.

 

"Fany-ah hurry up! Sunny and Yuri went ahead already!" 

 

"Blame them!"

 

"Move your Taeyeon!"

 

Taeyeon got off Jessica who was face could be compared to a tomato at the point. She sighs before making her way towards the door. "Stop arguing in front of my door!"

 

"Well, we don't want to starve to death!" Sooyoung retaliated. "Where's your girlfriend?"

 

As if on cue, Jessica came out, she had made sure to fix her hair and clothes, smoothing them out so she didn't look like she had just came from an about-to-become-super-hot-session. "I'm ready." She turn towards Tiffany and smiled, "You don't need to speak so formal either." Tiffany return the smile and nooded.

 

Jessica glance over at Taeyeon. She leaned over to help the girl fix her bangs and hair since the Taeyeon didn't have the decency to do it herself. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the action. "Keep the PDA at minimum of zero when we're here alright." Tiffany nudged Sooyoung's arm. 

 

"What's that on your neck?" Tiffany pointed out.

 

"Is that a hickey?" Sooyoung gasp.

 

Jessica quickly placed a hand over her neck, shooting Taeyeon a quick glance for back up. Taeyeon just shrugged and gave a grin. "So what, if it is?" Sooyoung leaned on Tiffany and pretend to vomit.

 



 

"Yah! Sooyoung eat your own food."

 

"That last piece was mine!"

 

"Oh My God! Why does this always happen!" 

 

"We can never have a peaceful dinner...."

 

"Guys...people are looking...."

 

Through all the ruckus and noise, Jessica head was only filled with images from the previous session. Part of her was glad Tiffany and Sooyoung came, the other part wish they had gotten further. Jessica sighed, what was she thinking, she can't think this way, she looked over at Taeyeon who was laughing with the rest of her friends about some joke Sooyoung had just said.

 

She poked, and pushed around the steak that was placed in front of her plate. Another sigh left , sometimes she wonder what would she be doing if her parents were alive, what would she be doing right now. She snapped out of her daze when she felt soft hands grab onto her's.

 

"Are you okay?" Jessica looked up, her eyes meet with Taeyeon's concerned ones. "You don't like the food?"

 

"No it's delicious." Jessica absentmindedly answered. Taeyeon had a unsure look on her face, but Jessica reassured her it was nothing. "I was just thinking about....stuffs." 

 

Taeyeon just nodded not wanting to push any further into Jessica's personal life, it was only fair since she was sure she wouldn't openly talk about her personal issues. Jessica lifted a napkin and wiped the side of Taeyeon's mouth while giggling, "Are you a kid?"

 

"I AM younger than you." Taeyeon pointed out.

 

"What's a two year difference?" Jessica retorted.

 

Taeyeon clicked her tongue. "Two years is a lot."

 

The four others around the table were extra quiet at the moment to eavesdrop in on the couples conversation. It was everyday, they got to see Taeyeon warming up to a person she barely knew. It was silence until something caught Yuri's eye.

 

"Is that a hickey?" Yuri touched the part of Jessica's neck she was referring to, Jessica quickly moved away, covering the spot.

 

"That's what I said." Sooyoung chimed in.

 

Now all eyes were on her and Taeyeon. Jessica thought might just literally die of embarrassment, "So that's what took so long." Sunny added.

 

"So how far did you guys go?" Yuri asked, moving eyebrows in a up and down motion. 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "None of your business." She tried to advert everyone's attention from Jessica since the she was probably feeling like burying herself and never coming out again but failed. Everyone seem to be so fascinated like they never seen one before.

 

"Is Taeyeon good in bed?" Sooyoung asked, making Jessica blush in embarrassment.

 

"We didn't-"

 

"Is she a good kisser?" Sunny continued even before Jessica got to answer.

 

"Well that-"

 

"How many rounds huh?" Tiffany who didn't want to pressure Jessica also decided to join the teasing.

 

"Yah! Why are you guys so curious?" Taeyeon thought Jessica might just suffocate at the interrogation, damn out of all the times her friends decide to be nosy it had to be about such a weird topic. "Let's order desert." At the word everyone attention diverted away from Jessica and to the menu.

 

"A tiramisu cake please." Jessica and Yuri both ordered simultaneously, they looked at each other and gave a grin at the coincidence. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the moment.

 

"I'll take the strawberry one..." Tiffany pointed at the image, when she struggle to pronounce the word.

 

"I want the Foret-Norie." Sooyoung spoke proudly in French.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Only when it comes to food, that happens."

 

Taeyeon and Sunny both passed on the dessert and continue eating their main course meal. Jessica felt Taeyeon entangle her fingers with hers, holding her hand tightly. She gave Taeyeon a questioning look but the latter didn't spare her a glance.

 



  

Jessica stood by the balcony with shorts and a Tee, Taeyeon decided to leave for some sleep, claiming if she didn't sleep at that moment she might just pass out. Tiffany and Sunny probably went to look for cute guys, they kindly ask her to join but supposedly she was lesbian at the moment and Taeyeon would without doubt freak out on her. Sooyoung.. well anywhere there was food and Yuri, god knows where she went.

 

She let out a sigh, at that point she couldn't even tell how many times that was already. It had only been a day and so much has happened, not exactly but more than usual. Times like these Jessica lose herself in the wonders of "what ifs".

 

What if Taeyeon still love Tiffany?

 

What if she never meet Taeyeon?

 

Or what if Taeyeon gets bored of her?

 

So much insecurities, so much questions and so little answers. Jessica frowned, was she always someone who worried over little things like that. She felt a slight breeze from the cool night air. Suddenly she felt a warm body press on her back, and arms wrapped around her waist pulling her in a back hug. Unconsciously Jessica found herself leaning towards the source of warmth.

 

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" Jessica felt Taeyeon bury her face into her hair, inhaling the scent.

 

"Why aren't you?" Taeyeon asked back. "

 

"I thought you were tired?"

 

"I want you to sleep with me." Although Jessica didn't feel tired at the moment she went allowed herself to be pulled towards the bed, the two slipped under the soft covers. Jessica shifted into a comfortable position in Taeyeon's arms. Just when she was about to drift asleep, she felt soft lips press against her forehead.

 

"Goodnight Jessica."

 

Taeyeon always seem to give Jessica the misinterpretation that she might actually have feelings for her. Like right now, if someone were to see them, they would think they were in a relationship. Jessica always let her mind ponder over the fact that what if they were meant to be but just started off wrong. Sometimes she wished Taeyeon was like an open book, maybe then she wouldn't have to play Sherlock Holmes everytime they were together. 

 



 

Yay the 9th chapter is up lol so I added A LOT of Taengsic in here, the middle towards the end of the story might have made no sense since you know Idk what I was doing. I have no idea why I'm up so late into the night...well it's practically morning right now... anyways

Do you like the Taengsic moments?? They seem to progress just fine in this chappie...or I think so. Yuri wasn't so flirty in this chapter lol and I'll probably add Krystal to this story soon so look forward to that. ^^

Hope you enjoy and I'll probably update soon after all my finals and regents so probably 2 weeks maybee sooner idk.