Questions, Questions

Hired Lover

 

The party led them late into the night, Jessica stood by the side of the pool watching the teens get high and crazy, she searched the crowd for Taeyeon,  due to   the wave of people she had lost that midget, which brings her to her situation right now, lost and clueless. Sigh. She really needed to leave this place, before the music blow up her ear drums. 

 

"Alone, again?" Jessica frowned at the familiar voice, she composed herself and turned her head towards the voice, and there she stood, Yuri. Jessica frowned, not only she couldn't find Taeyeon now she had to deal with this erted flirt.

 

"So what if I am?"

 

"Nothing, thought you might want some company." Jessica didn't even bother to hide her disgusted face when Yuri took a seat next to hers. Jessica scooted over, and continued to search for her missing "boss" While, Yuri stared closely at Jessica's face, giving the strawberry blonde and intense stare."Hmm, You actually look pretty.....just like a Barbie Doll."

 

"I take it that wasn't a compliment."

 

"Bingo. Plastic. That expression on your face is so fake." Jessica bit her tongue from snapping back at the girl, but she had to keep her cool, cold city girl attitude, she can pull that off.

 

"I was born this way."

 

"How sad." Jessica rolled her eyes, this girl was starting to get on her nerve, was all rich girl's this way, all snobby and rude, just because their parents have money. Jessica was about to walk away from the tanned girl, to look for Taeyeon so she can get out of this ridiculous, tiresome place. 

 

"So are you Taeyeon's new toy?" Jessica stopped in her tracks and turned around, what toy she wanted to ask but decided to remain silent letting Yuri continue what she had started. Yuri on the other hand smirked as she got the older girl's attention. "Or is she paying you?" Those words struck Jessica. How did Yuri know? Had Taeyeon done this before, were there previous girls before her. The questions circled in her mind creating a massive headache.

 

"Toy? I don't know what your talking about. Taeyeon and I..... we are merely acquaintances." Jessica remember back to the conversation Taeyeon had with Tiffany. Friends? If anything they were definitely not friends, not lovers, but at the same time not strangers.

 

"Are you now?"

 

"Why so curious? We just meet as of today." Yuri just shrugged before pointing towards a certain direction, Jessica's eyes followed, at the pool across from them, stood Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica narrowed her eyes. Was she just here for show? She frowned as Taeyeon wrapped her hands around Tiffany waist, whispering something into the red head's ear, making Tiffany giggle, how revolting.

 

"Hey, no need to stare that hard, that look might actually kill them." Jessica blew her bangs out of her eyes, so now her so called date had ditched her, she was stuck with this annoying, nosy, girl, and to top everything off she had no idea how to get home. Just great. She gave Taeyeon another glance, watching the girl gulp down another drink.

 

"Ugh." That was probably the best word (sound) that described her feelings. Yuri watch the girl with amusement. 

 

"Taeyeon's very clingy when she's drunk." Jessica rolled her eyes, well that girl shouldn't have been drunk in the first place, what was that idiot even thinking, how were they going to get home, just great, life just doesn't get better than this.

 

"Aren't you going to drag her over?" Yuri questioned, as she saw Jessica's unmoving position. Jessica just shook her head. "Why not?"

 

"Do you honestly care?"

 

"Not really, but you should probably do something before things get wild over there." Jessica gave it a thought, she had no reason to stop Taeyeon from doing what she wants, it didn't matter to her whether the girl and Tiffany decide to get together, she was there only when Taeyeon needed her and as of now Taeyeon doesn't even know she exist.

 

"She's not my problem." Jessica calmly said, adverting her eyes to someplace other than the two girls, who were still sensually dancing together. But her eyes found their way back to the two, ugh how infuriating. Jessica slowly stood up but Yuri grabbed her wrist preventing her from moving forward.

 

"Don't I at least get a thanks for noticing you?"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Thank you miss for telling me." Yuri snorted at Jessica's sarcastic tone.

 

"Words are pointless."

 

"Oh. Did you want me to get on my knees and thank you?" Jessica quickly shot another glance at Taeyeon, she needed to get over there and slapped some sense into the younger girl.

 

"Nope. I want your number. So you can treat me to food someday."

 

"What was that?" Jessica frowned, baffled by Yuri's sudden request. The tanned girl merely passed her a marker and  but her hand out. Jessica stared at the girl in disbelief. She should probably just write some random number but then again.... Yuri did sort of in an annoying way help her. She took the marker and wrote down her number on the girl's arm. "Only one time."

 

"I'll look forward to it."

 


 

"Excuse me. I'll be taking her." Tiffany raised a brow at Jessica sudden appearance. Jessica had a tight grip on Taeyeon's wrist, but Tiffany was also very unrelenting. She clung onto Taeyeon's other arm preventing Jessica from taking Taeyeon way.

 

"Not to be y but why are you even here. Taeyeon's mine."

 

"No she's not." Jessica didn't know where the sudden possessiveness came from but she didn't like the fact Tiffany was all over Taeyeon, jealously? That's not even close, if Taeyeon wants Tiffany than there's no point of her being near Taeyeon. She could kiss her money goodbye, and currently she was jobless, Taeyeon was a major part of her life now.

 

"Have you forgotten? I'm her fiancee." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon closer to her.

 

"Well I'm her..." The words were stuck at Jessica's throat, what were they exactly. "Her girlfriend." Tiffany scoffed.

 

"Girlfriend? Your just some , she paid to relieve stress." At those words Jessica's blood boiled. All the heat throughout her body shot up to her face, she wasn't sure if it was from anger or humiliation. The words Tiffany had said was without a doubt true even so Jessica was all for denial. But before she could let out any indecent words at the red head, Yuri came into the picture, taking Tiffany by the arm.

 

"Fany-ah! I've been looking everywhere for you, your dad called asking about the house, you better split the party." Jessica could see reluctance in Tiffany's eyes but the lie must have done the trick since Tiffany left along with Yuri. Yuri turned giving Jessica a wink mouth something about owing her another time.

 


 

"Sica?" Taeyeon leaned against Jessica's body, her mind was clouded with the effect of alcohol, but she could still make out Jessica face. Jessica frowned, Taeyeon's breath reek of alcohol. She had put on of Taeyeon's arm over her shoulder and walked out of the party like that. She huffed, for someone Taeyeon's size she sure was heavy or was it that she's just out of shape. "You smell nice."

 

Jessica blushed as she felt Taeyeon's breath hit her neck, quickly composing herself, she hailed a cab. "Taeyeon?" She gently shook the girl. "Where do you live?"

 

"Sica, I want a kiss?" Taeyeon cutely pointed to her lips.

 

Jessica sighed. "No you don't. What's your address?" This conversation was pointless, Taeyeon was drunk to extreme and she had no idea where this midget had lived. 

 

"Then can I get some milk?"   

 

"You're drunk Taeyeon." Jessica held the drunken girl by the shoulder to prevent her from getting any closer. 

 

"Noo. *hic* I'm... not" Taeyeon's words slurred as she spoke. 

 

"Taeyeon focus." Jessica shook the girl a couple of times hoping to bring the girl back to reality but her efforts went to waste as Taeyeon's eyelids slowly got  heavier.

 

"Miss. Where do you want to go?" The driver broke the senseless conversation, hoping to get someone in the night. Jessica bit her lips pondering between interrogating Taeyeon till the midget would speak or.....

 

"Can you bring me to....."

 


 

Jessica struggled to get Taeyeon up to her apartment. She huffed in annoyance and lack of energy to carry on, she was paid to be her girlfriend not babysitter. Damn. If Taeyeon knew she had low tolerance, why in the world was she chugging down so much. She fumbled her bag for her keys while upholding Taeyeon as best as she can at the moment.

 

"Finally!" She placed Taeyeon on her couch, dropping onto the floor in exhaustion. This night was impossible. Taeyeon needed to pay her extra for this, and extra she meant a whole lot. Jessica stared at Taeyeon's sleeping face and could hear the midget's light snoring.

 

"Do I need to change her clothes?" She gave Taeyeon's outfit a glance, denim shorts and a Tee. Taeyeon could live with that, Jessica wasn't so thrilled about the idea of stripping the girl and helping her get dressed into some fresh clothes anyway. She grabbed some blankets form her room and placed it over Taeyeon.

 

"Now for me..." Jessica decided to just skip her shower and slip right under her covers, it didn't occur to her she was exhausted until her body had hit her bed and she fell fast asleep.

 


 

Taeyeon groaned as the sun shone through the curtains and hit her eyes, annoyed she shifted around to get comfortable, unknown that she was currently sleeping on a couch. "Woahh!" 

 

Crash.

 

"Oww. The heck." She blinked a couple of times, soaking in the place around her, where was this. The pain in her head throbbed, she rubbed her temple trying to ease the pain. "God. Never again." She got up from the floor and looked around. "Isn't this Jessica's place?" Taeyeon frowned what was she doing here. She quietly walked to Jessica's room, wincing as the door creaked, when she pushed it open.

 

She let out a chuckle of amusement seeing Jessica's unique sleeping position, one arm above her head. Taeyeon observed the sleeping girl, so angelic and peaceful, she pushed Jessica's bangs away from her forehead and leaned down to give it a kiss. 

 

"Mmm." Jessica shifted in her sleep the second her lips came in contact with her forehead. Taeyeon didn't wanted to bother the girl in her sleep but she also didn't want to leave without a sound. Her parents were probably freaking out since she hadn't came home the night before. 

 

"Jessica..." She whispered, shaking the girl. Taeyeon waited a few seconds, before shaking Jessica harder. "Jessica wake up!"

 

"Mhmm....5 more minutes Krys..." Taeyeon frowned at Jessica sudden explosive english. She never knew the girl was American. Now that she thought about it there wasn't much she knew about Jessica, but to be fair Jessica didn't know much about her either.

 

"Jessica. WAKE. UP." Taeyeon commanded, pulling the blankets away from Jessica. The strawberry blonde frowned at the lack of blankets, twisting her body, burying her head into her pillow, she slowly opened one eye, blinking a couple of times.

 

"Taeyeon...."

 

"And I thought I was a heavy sleeper."

 

Taeyeon watched Jessica rub her eyes, cutely, yawning and stretching her body. "What time is it?" Taeyeon glanced at the clock by the drawer.

 

"It's almost noon."

 

"Ohh. Do you need to go home?"

 

"Yea."

 

"Okay. The door is that way, bye." Jessica pointed towards the door, with that she dragged the blanket that was in Taeyeon's hand and covered her body with it  to continue her nice comforting sleep.

 

"Yah!"

 


 

It took 20 minutes but Taeyeon finally got Jessica out of bed, now Jessica was looking through her fridge for some food. Minutes later. "How does instant noodle sound to you?"

 

Taeyeon raised her brow. "In the morning?"

 

"Technically it's afternoon." Jessica countered.

 

"Don't you have anything healthier to eat."

 

"You're a teenager. Healthy shouldn't be part of your vocabulary."

 

"Apparently it's not part of yours either." Jessica just ignored Taeyeon's comment, boiling enough water for two. While Taeyeon quietly sat by the couch waiting for her food. Taeyeon was occupied with her phone until she felt the table vibrate. She glanced over to see Jessica's phone, along with a message on the screen.

 

"Are you free today? Remember you owe me food!" -The iest girl you have ever meet, Yuri.

 

Taeyeon frowned why on earth was Yuri texting Jessica. Did she miss something while she was drunk yesterday.

 

 


 

Soo how was this update?? 

Cliffhanger..... just because your author needs to get her booty sleep :p

I promise I'll try to update tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed reading.

Comment, comment...... ^^

Goodnight XOXO