Two Different Worlds

Hired Lover

"Pink doesn't really suit you. Change" Jessica complies.

 

"The cuts on that dress is too low, definitely no." She nodded in agreement

 

"Its shows too much of your s, it makes you look cheap." Jessica bit her tongue from snapping back a reply.

 

"Hell no. This one barely covers your thigh."

 

Jessica was going insane just picking out a dress that fits her taste and Taeyeon's approval. She was so close to pulling out her hair in frustration. Since an hour ago, Jessica had been dragged into many stores, choosing and trying on dresses that Taeyeon deemed okay.

 

"How is this?"

 

Jessica spun around in a white dress that was simple yet at the same time screamed elegance,was about knee length, without straps and had a black lace with a rose around her waist.This had been the 4 dress she had tried on, simply because Taeyeon disliked her other choices.  Taeyeon observed Jessica's dress, giving it a thought. It suited Jessica better than she thought it had.

 

"It's perfect."

 

The answer made Jessica let out a relief sigh, Taeyeon chuckled. She brought the dresses too the counter. Taeyeon swiped her credit card, and waited for the worker to put the dress in a bag. 

 

"It's pretty expensive. Did we really have too go to such a store?"

 

"Obviously. This party may sound really simple but rich people judge every little thing, gossip can start about, and I need you looking your finest." Taeyeon countered as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Jessica nodded, a pang of disappointment hit her heart, knowing that Taeyeon didn't really cherish her enough to buy such a elegant dress. It was only for her image.

 

Taeyeon drove in silence, while Jessica would comb through her hair. Her hair was dark brown but you can still see that her roots were growing out.

 

"What color am I dying it to?"

 

"Who knows. Blonde? Light brown? Maybe Strawberry blonde."

 

Jessica just nodded, she was pretty sure she had no saying in it, even though it was her hair. The two arrived at the hair salon. Jessica looked at the place before them. It seemed new, fresh but most of all expensive.

 

"We don't really need to come to a place like this do we?" Jessica commented, feeling bad that she was practically gold digging the younger girl, she was older so she should act like it.

 

"Like I said before. Party. Rich. People. Gossip." Taeyeon stopped at each word, hoping Jessica would stop asking and get it through her head. "It's okay. I'm paying."

 

"It's because you're paying that I ask." Taeyeon simply waved it off, took Jessica by the wrist and pulled her into the store. The place was fancy,the workers were all pretty, or handsome, even the customers. Jessica never felt so out of place, Taeyeon truly lived in a world different from hers. Jessica waited in silence as Taeyeon talked to one of the workers. She caught some words like...

 

Wash, dye, and curl.... but the rest were to low for her to hear, so she waited until Taeyeon motioned for her to follow the lady. Jessica complied sitting on the chair in front of a mirror.

 

"You're hair is nice and silky. You must take good care of it." Jessica blushed at the lady's compliment.

 

"Sort of." Jessica gave the lady a questioning look through the mirror. "Umm...miss. What kind of hair did she tell you to do?"

 

The lady gave a smile, before reassuring Jessica. "Don't worry. I'll make you look hair look pretty by adding a little magic."

 


 

Taeyeon sat by the sofa watching the lady and Jessica converse while Jessica got her hair done. It had been an hour and half and she was tired from just sitting on the sofa waiting for the brunette to get her hair done. She had gone through all the magazines there was on display. She scroll through the phone for something entertaining and interesting which she had failed at. She even decided to prank call Sunny but the the girl didn't pick up

 

"God. I think I losing my mind." Taeyeon groaned into her palms. Jessica better look gorgeously stunning or this wasn't worth the wait. Not that the brunette wasn't gorgeous from the beginning but it had to be the point of looking at her with the risk of blinding your eyes. She gave Jessica another glance, to find her reading a magazine. She let out a dejected exhale, she was about to doze off when her phone started vibrating. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Why did you call me?"

 

"Sunny-ah!" Taeyeon wailed dramatically. "I think I'm dying!"

 

"Say what?! Hold on take a deep breath. Breath in and out, in and out." Sunny instructed. "I'll be right there!"

 

"Yah are you stupid! You make it sound like I'm giving birth!"

 

"You sounded like it."

 

"As if!" 

 

"Where are you anyway? The party starts at 7 remember that."

 

"I know. Who are you going with?"

 

"Sooyoung. I think."

 

Taeyeon raised a brow. "Sooyoung? Ooh I see."

 

"What's with that tone?" 

 

"Nothi-" Taeyeon's word were cut off, when she saw a gorgeous girl walk up to. Jessica shyly tucked some strands of hair behind her ears, feeling uncomfortable under Taeyeon's gaze. She wished the younger girl would say something besides just staring at her with agape.

 

"I'll call you back." 

 

"Wait wh-" Taeyeon had shut off the phone, she her dry lips, which made Jessica blush.

 

"I... you...oh my gosh...wow...you look....damn..." Taeyeon struggled through hers. Her mind was simply not working right, Jessica hair had went from dark brown to strawberry blonde, from just plain straight hair to gorgeously curled. Jessica chuckled, no matter how mature Taeyeon acts sometimes, she was still a kid.

 

"You might want to close your mouth Taeyeon, it's a very unattractive sight." Jessica gently closed Taeyeon's mouth for her. "So how do I look?"

 

"You look stunning....so..wow...I mean...wow." Taeyeon buried her face into her palms. "Sorry I can't speak well now."

 

Jessica let out small fits of giggles watching Taeyeon struggle to pull herself together. "Umm.. Thank you. I think?"

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and smiled, "I mean you look really pretty."

 

The compliment was normal and cliche, there was nothing special about the comment but the way Taeyeon had said it, the way she looked at her made her feel like the only girl, someone whom Taeyeon hold dear to. The moment broke when the lady came up to them and asked, "So what do you think?"

 

The two broke away from the gaze they were holding and awkwardly looked away from each other. Taeyeon awkwardly gave  the lady a smile, while Jessica all of a sudden found a sudden interest in her heels. "It's great, thank you." Taeyeon handed the lady her credit card. 

 

"Thank you for coming." With that Taeyeon took Jessica's hand and headed out, Jessica's face was beet red at the sudden skinship, while the lady just looked at them with a amused smile.

 

"Ahh..Young love...so sweet."

 


 

"Hurry up and get changed."

 

"You mean here?"

 

"Yes here."

 

"How can I change here?"

 

"By stripping and putting on the shorts and top."

 

"But we're on a car. And what about the dress?"

 

"And we're going to be late. Just hurry up and change."

 

Jessica unwilling undid her seatbelt and crawled to the backseat of the car. Taeyeon eyes unconsciously followed Jessica's as it moved past her, quickly shoved the thought out of her head and focused on driving. 

 

"What if someone sees?" 

 

"No one will. The windows are tinted." Taeyeon assured Jessica.

 

"But wh-"

 

"Change!" Jessica bit her lips and stripped of her white sundress, leaving her , she looked over at Taeyeon who quickly looked away from rear mirror.

 

"Why suddenly so shy?" Jessica teased, suddenly gaining confidence. 

 

"I'm not."

 

"Oh sure. Don't you want to get a better look or better yet feel?" 

 

"You better watch what you say Jessica." Taeyeon stopped at the red light. She turned her head around,  "I might just take up your offer."

 

Jessica blushed at the lustful gaze, Taeyeon had while staring at her body. She meant everything as a joke but Taeyeon clearly took it very seriously. Neither of the two looked away from each other's eyes, until a honk forced Taeyeon to continue driving. Jessica felt heat rush through her body, while she carefully put on the the outfit.

 

"Done. Your turn."

 

"I'm not changing here. Later."

 

Jessica frowned. "Then why did I have to?"

 

"Because I told you to."

 


 

Taeyeon arrived at a grand mansion that made Jessica's jaw drop.  There had been a pool, line of expensive cars lined up. Typical rich families. The place was packed with teens dancing, drinking, getting high altogether. Jessica scrunched her nose, watching as the teenagers get drunk and dancing in a sensual way. Sigh. Teenagers. But she wasn't that much older herself.

 

"You said elegant. But half of the people are dressed in swimsuits."

 

"Only by the pool. It gets better inside."

 

"How much better? Is that why you wanted me to change into shorts?"

 

"Pretty much."

 

"And the dress?"

 

"Oh yea. Next time wear it on our date."

 

Taeyeon lead Jessica into the mansion, before heading into a room. "Wait here. I'll be out soon." Jessica awkwardly stood in front of the door, of the empty hallway. She closed her eyes, knowing tonight was going to be a long one. The music boomed outside, along with cheering, or was that screaming? Jessica was lost in thought till she heard a whistle. She opened her eyes and it laid on a beautiful black haired girl, who was sort of tanned but not too much.

 

"Hello.. beautiful, you alone?" The girl checked her out form head to toe, giving Jessica's chest a glance before looking back at Jessica's eyes waiting for an answer.

 

"I-um no. I'm with someone." 

 

"Oh really that's too bad. Why don't you ditch her and let me show you some real fun tonight."

 

"I-" Jessica was lost for words. The tanned girl pulled her closer by the wrist, moving close to Jessica's face.

 

"How bout it?"

 

"She'll decline that offer Yuri." Jessica felt herself get pulled back. She felt a sense of relief as she heard Taeyeon's voice. 

 

"Hey Taeyeon." Jessica's was shocked. Taeyeon knew her? "I see you got quite a catch."

 

Taeyeon simply grinned. "She's off limits to you. She's mine got that?" Jessica blushed at Taeyeon's words, Taeyeon was sure possessive. Yuri raised a brow, and shrugged then started to walk away.

 

"Don't worry Taeng. Not interested in shy s." Jessica frowned at Yuri's ignorant attitude.

 

"What's her problem?"

 

"Don't worry about it. Just have fun." Taeyeon lifted Jessica's chin up, and leaned in. "You look extra y tonight." Jessica blushed and closed her eyes, waiting for Taeyeon to kiss, at the same time reminding herself this was just a job. But beofre Taeyeon landed a kiss on her lips, they were inturppted by a loud voice.

 

"Taetae!" Taeyeon looked away from Jessica.

 

"Tiffany."

 

"Wow I'm glad you made it. I missed you." The girl named Tiffany totally ignored Jessica's prescene, talking to Taeyeon.

 

"Yea. Who would miss a  party thrown by you?"

 

"I see you brought company." Tiffany's eyes landed on Jessica, and Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Tiffany this is Jessica my...friend." Jessica masked her questioning look with a smile. Friends? I thought you paid me to be your girlfriend. Jessica thought, but just pushed the thought aside keeping the smile on her face.

 

"And Jessica this is Tiffany my-"

 

"Fiance." Tiffany finished Taeyeon's sentence.  Jessica gave Taeyeon a shocked look. Say what? Taeyeon who just shrugged at Jessica's look, mouthing she would explain later. Jessica took a deep breath, placing her smile back on holding out her hand.

 

"It's nice to meet you Tiffany."

 

"Likewise."

 


 

How's this update? Kekeke ^^

And thank you to the people who commented and subscribed and upvoted. Love you all

Please comment your thoughts

 TBC