A Change in the Heart

Hired Lover

"So mind telling me who this person is?" Krystal gestured with at Taeyeon. Then added with a gasp. "You're not actually into kids are you?" Jessica glared at Krystal who simply brushed pass the glare.

 

"Excuse me, but who are you referring to as "kid"?" Taeyeon had took up all Krystal's insult and accusing looks but she was not going to settle for someone calling her a kid, just because she was a little unfortunate when it comes to heights, that doesn't make her a kid. Krystal shrugged off Taeyeon and took another closer look at her sister's supposedly girlfriend.

 

"You're kidding right Unnie?" Krystal sighed, "You could do so much better." Emphasizing on each word. Jessica gave her sister another menacing stare hoping her ignorant sister would get a clue and leave the two alone. Clearly the message wasn't obvious enough for Krystal to understand or did she just enjoy messing around. "I mean look at her. Also I thought you were into guys?"

 

Taeyeon almost choked on her saliva, while Jessica bit the inside of her cheek, Krystal and her endless ranting. "What's wrong with being into girls?" Jessica swiftly countered in english. "I never knew you were so shallow Krys."

 

"Nothing, but a nice fair warning would be nice," Krystal let out another deep thoughtful sigh. "And the things I went through trying to set you up with good looking college boys. Thanks for throwing my effort to waste Unnie."

 

"Why don't you leave the house for a bit, I need to talk to Taeyeon alone." Jessica demanded as she gave her sister a hard stare, who adverted her eyes.

 

"But I wasn't done-" She couldn't just leave her sister with some girl, she wasn't even done interrogating or rather insulting yet.

 

"Jung Soojung out now! Till I call you back." Jessica pointed towards the door, Krystal rolled her eyes but obliged muttering as she gathered the stuffs she needed. Great where was she suppose to go now.

 

"Sure kick me out, I don't mind at all. Guess you don't care if your vulnerable sister wonder the street like a hobo." Krystal grab Jessica's keys and her phone. "After the distance I traveled to spend some time with you, the nerve." The ranted ended with a slam of the door, leaving silence hanging in air. Jessica cleared , riding of any awkwardness floating around.

 

"Sorry about my sister, she's usually much more-" Jessica paused thinking of the right words. "-laid back than this. Despite her hot-headed temper before she's actually not bad." She left the sentence hanging, unsure what to say next. "By the way, why did you drop by all of a sudden? Did you need something?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head, eyes not meeting Jessica's. "I just wanted....." She trailed off, can she say it. Words stuck at , can she really admit such a thing, Taeyeon took a hard swallow, wishing the anxiety would also disappear. I just wanted to see you.... was it really okay to say such a thing. That would make them seem almost couple-like.

 

"Wanted to what?" Taeyeon looked glanced towards Jessica, who's eyes were swimming with curiosity. She couldn't. 

 

"I just wanted to see..."Think of something. Anything. "How you were coping up, I mean I haven't seen you it like what 2 weeks, you know the money and stuffs, not that I was curious-" . Now she's rambling, get a hold of yourself Taeyeon. She cleared . "Um..yeah." Way to gain back some composer idiot, she mentally scolded herself. Jessica frowned in confusion but decided to drop it. 

 

"How are your exams?" Jessica switched topics, but hearing a groan made her felt guilty bringing up the topic. "I'm guessing not so good." 

 

"Tiffany is working me to death, I feel like every time she tutors me instead of gaining knowledge I'm losing the last of my IQ points." Taeyeon shuddered at the memory and sight of Tiffany. Jessica let out a light chuckle. "I might just go crazy, I would rather have you tutor me."

 

"I doubt that would be a good idea. I'm sure Tiffany is doing this for your good." Jessica comforted, but Taeyeon was clearly not buying it.

 

"Enough about me." Taeyeon stared into Jessica's eyes, who also held the stare. "Are you really actually into guys?" 

 

"Hmm, does it bother you?" Does it even matter to you, was what she wanted to say, but she probably already know it, Taeyeon would probably shrug it off, saying no big deal. Why did she wish Taeyeon to care about this matter? To care about her?

 

"Just curious." Taeyeon walked over to Jessica, who sat on the opposite side of the table, placing her hand on the chair and table while holding her stare. "Is it true?"

 

"Curious?" Jessica almost wanted to laugh, but nervousness was slowly but surely building up as Taeyeon's facial expression didn't change. It's been awhile since she seen Taeyeon so serious, so composed. Even though she knew, she decided to play around with her words. "Curiosity killed a cat you know."

 

"Then I wouldn't mind dying." Taeyeon finished, pressing her lips firmly over the unsuspecting girl. Jessica blinked away her confusion and shock, after all this is what she signed up for. But she wanted so much more, so much it even shocked herself. It wasn't until Taeyeon had kissed her till she realized how much she had actually missed her. Taeyeon's lips moved slowly along with her's. Jessica could almost taste the longing in the kiss, but for what. Love, comfort, or maybe she was just being delusional.

 

The two parted away for air but soon their lips collide once more. Almost as if the tongues had a life of their own, dancing in each others mouth. Taeyeon pressed her hand on the back of Jessica's head, hoping to deepen the kiss. While Jessica's caressed Taeyeon face, ghostly running her fingers through the silky locks, repeating the process. Everything felt too intense, her world felt like it was spinning, Jessica wasn't too sure whether it was her craving for something more or was it the lack of oxygen but the feeling wouldn't stop.

 

It felt like the kiss would never stop, she didn't want it to stop. But eventually Taeyeon pulled away, both were panting heavily trying to regain their breath. Eyes still staring into each other. Something felt different, like a spark, lit up a fire in their hearts. "You've gotten better at this." Taeyeon began. "But I want something more."

 

Without even thinking Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and sealed their lips gently. As she pulled away she leaned towards Taeyeon's ears. "I really missed you." Jessica felt Taeyeon stiffen against her body but slowly relaxed. Without a word lips locked once more. The two made their way towards Jessica's bedroom.

 

Thoughts ran through Jessica's mind as she laid down on her bed with Taeyeon straddling her, was it really okay to go through this, she stared into Taeyeon's eyes wishing she had the ability to read minds, she would kill to know what's going through her head. Although her mind tries to pound some sense into her brain, her body  moved as if it had a will of it's own.

 

"I want...." Taeyeon leaned down and bury herself into Jessica's neck and hair. "I need this." The words without any intention stung Jessica down to the core, repeatedly echoed in her mind. She wanted to understand what was going on, why did she suddenly feel this way. Was she lonely without Taeyeon, now the longing changes into lust, is that what was going on. Jessica knew deep down, even if it was just a little, she wanted this. She wanted Taeyeon.

 

Jessica held one of Taeyeon's hand as the younger girl does wonders with her body. Yearning for more, giving into her desires. If only Taeyeon felt the same way, if only they could start out fresh and differently. Taeyeon on her neck, as Jessica plays with Taeyeon's top taking it off in the process. The days without Taeyeon made her realize. She needed Taeyeon by her, why can't the feeling be mutual. Her final thoughts drowned as she lost herself in the seas of lust and pleasure.

 



 

Krystal wondered around the neighbourhood for quite some time, she wasted time at a cafe and liotered around a nearby park. Mind was ioccpied with the thought of her sister with Taeyeon. It was odd that Jessica never menioned her, they never kept secrets from each other. Why was Taeyeon an exception. Everything didn't feel right. She wanted to make sure her sister was safe, that Taeyeon was safe.

 

Mindlessly wondering around, she found herself back at the apartment, was she this worried about Jessica. It's about time they were done talking anyway, having made up her mind, Krystal quietly inserted the key and twisted the doorknob. "I'm back." She quietly announced. 

 

Krystal frowned, everything was so quiet, was no one home. "Unnie?" She made her way to her sister's bedroom and slowly peeked in the room. She saw Taeyeon lean down to give the sleeping Jessica a kiss on the forehead before scribbling something on a piece of paper. Krystal decide to make herself known to Taeyeon, daring push the door open, Taeyeon's head snapped towards her, then shove the paper under Jessica's pillow.

 

"Krystal. How long were you standing there?"

 

"Oh, so we're on first name bases now, how come I didn't know." Krystal sacastically muttered not bothering to answer, glancing at her sister once more the bed was a mess and more over the room had a werid smell to it. "Leaving so soon?"

 

"I have something to do." Taeyeon answered, making her way towrads Krystal. "Tell Jessica to look under....nevermind."

 

"The note?"

 

"You saw?" Krystal nodded. While Taeyeon  just shrugged it off, making her way towards the door but hands caught onto her wrist before she could do so. 

 

"Are you serious about Jessica?" Krystal for some reason didn't feel like she could trust Taeyeon. Talk about a bad sister complex.

 

Taeyeon's mind weighed between lying and honesty. Was there any harm in telling her the truth, she was just so bent over her own feelings she didn't want to think about it anymore. The only person she wanted to talk to right now was Tiffany. She would know what to do. "I don't know." That was the truth. She honestly didn't know. When did it even happen. They were fine before, during the days they hadn't seen each other, what changed.

 

Krystal gritted her teeth, the nonsense that came out of Taeyeon's mouth annoyed her. "What does that mean?" She harshly tugged Taeyeon wrist towrads her and made Taeyeon face her. "Don't play with her feelings. I'll make you regret it."

 

"I'm not." The words that rolled off her tongue felt surreal. Taeyeon pulled her hand away from Krystal's grip. "Tell Jessica I said bye and I might drop by tomorrow." With that Taeyeon made her way towards the door and Krystal didn't stop her. Instead she storm straight into her sister's bedroom. Standing by the pilliow, she pended on whether she should invade their privacy or not. Carefully she reached out but her movement paused when Jessica stirred in her sleep.

 

"Taeyeon?" Krystal rolled her eyes at the name.

 

"It's me." Krystal puffed out.

 

"Where's Taeyeon?"

 

"Forget her. You have some explaining to do first."

 



 

A/N: Finally I updated, was it too short? Because I felt like that was a lot of writing. It's been awhile since I updated this, how was it? Did you guys understand it? I decided not to write the scene where they had "that" because it's just to awkward to write someone's first time. You guys understand right? So Krystal's the overprotective sister and doesn't trust in Taeyeon at all and Taengsic feeling for each other is mutually confusing at the moment. Is the story progressing well? Not too fast? I thought i might end this with 15 chapters or so. Please comment what you think x3. <3<3