What's the Harm

Hired Lover

"How long how you waited?"

 

Yuri turned her attention away from her phone, to the voice she had been waiting all day to hear. Jessica. Yuri gave a grin, the girl was truly a beauty, even though Taeyeon seem to have some unknown relationship with her that won't stop her from trying. Yuri didn't know why but she wanted Jessica's attention.

 

"You're so late!" Yuri teased Jessica who took a seat in front of her. "I waited for 20 minutes already."

 

"I'm here now, so you can stop whining." Jessica rolled her eyes at Yuri behavior. "Hurry up and order so we can get this over with." 

 

"You don't seem happy to have lunch with me."

 

"I'm tired," Jessica bit her tongue, technically she wasn't lying, she was tired but she couldn't bring herself to tell Yuri that Taeyeon had put an restraining order on her, forbidding her to go anywhere near Yuri. Yet here she was, she must had some sort of death wish.

 

"Your eyes look like their related to some sort of panda." Yuri didn't bother to stifle her laugh when Jessica shield her eyes from sight. Jessica had put some cream to cover it but make up can only to so much.

 

"Just order and leave my eyes out of this conversation."

 

"They're beautiful."

 

"Flattery won't get you anywhere in life." Jessica simply stated as she continued to use her hand to block Yuri's view of her eyes while looking through the menu.

 

"Yes ma'am" Jessica giggled, Yuri had her own charm, something different from Taeyeon but it made her want to get to know the girl more. Something about Yuri attracted her.

 


 

Taeyeon groaned in frustration. After being lectured by her mother, she had slipped out of the house without her notice, planning on taking Jessica out for lunch. To spend time with her, but in reality she just wanted to get to Jessica before Yuri does. She let out a annoyed exhale. All her calls have been sent to voicemail,

 

"What is she doing?" 

 

Taeyeon dwell over the idea of calling Yuri or not, but there was a huge chance that Jessica might be having lunch with her. Taeyeon furrowed her brows, just the thought of it made her annoyed. That feeling that boiled deep within her heart. Jessica was hers. Finally letting out a frustrated exhale she scroll through her contacts looking for Yuri. After a few moments,

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yuri."

 

"Wow. What a shocker." Yuri mocked. "So what do you want?"

 

Taeyeon clicked her tongue. Something about Yuri tone annoys her. "Is Jessica with you?"

 

"That strawberry blonde chick you were with yesterday?" Yuri knowingly questioned. "No I haven't seen her."

 

"You sure?"

 

"Why would I lie?"

 

"Okay. Bye."

 

Taeyeon frowned, so Jessica wasn't with her but something told her other wise. If she wasn't with Yuri then where could she be, maybe she was sleeping at home or out with her friends. God. There were too much possibility to narrow her down. Taeyeon sighed, guess she'll just have to go to Jessica's house to check first.

 


 

"So what did she say?"

 

"She asked about if you were with me."

 

Jessica bit her tongue. She didn't realize Taeyeon would ever even get to leave the house but that girl seem to found a way out and the biggest problem of all was that she can't be seen with Yuri. 

 

"I should probably go." Jessica gathered her stuffs. 

 

"I'll pay." Yuri offered.

 

"But don't I owe you lunch not vice versa?" 

 

"It's fine." Yuri waved it off. "I'll drive you home since you're in a hurry." 

 

Jessica just nodded, completely crossing out the possibility that Taeyeon would look for her at her house. Yuri grabbed her hand and pulled her towards her car. Jessica just stared at the car in disbelief, guess all rich kids were this well off.

 


 

Taeyeon walked paced back and forth by Jessica's doorsteps. She had been ringing the doorbell for the pass 15 minutes but there hasn't been a reply. She let out a frustrated sigh, Taeyeon was about to break in to see if the strawberry blonde was home, but she didn't want trouble with the police and Jessica probably won't be so pleased to see her door gone when she get back.

 

"Calm down Tae... she has a life too, just stand and wait... I mean how long would it actually take..." Taeyeon buried her hand at the realization. "Oh my god I becoming like Yuri..."

 

In the middle of her depression wandered over to the window, she titled her head when she saw Jessica come out of a car. That car looked awfully familiar, almost like Yuri's, but that can't be. Her suspicions became reality when she saw Yuri step out of her car, the two conversed of a bit, Jessica laughed about something and they bid goodbye as Yuri gave Jessica's lips a quick peck. Taeyeon's jaw dropped, there was no way....

 

Taeyeon tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Jessica to show up at the elevator, although they've known each other for a short amount of time Taeyeon was positive Jessica would never take the stairs. After a few moments the elevator went ding and the door opened,

 

"KYAHHH!" 

 

"Do I look that scary?"

 

Jessica was shock beyond belief, or was she just worried that Taeyeon knew she was with Yuri, Jessica took a deep breath, she had her rights, it's not like Taeyeon owned her or anything, Jessica cried on the inside....she can kiss her money goodbye.

 

"You were with Yuri."

 

Jessica bit her tongue. Busted. She slowly nodded, Jessica could feel Taeyeon's burning gaze on her, after she specifically told her not to, she went anyway. "It was only lunch." Trying to sound as composed as possible but she could hear the nervousness in her own voice.

 

Taeyeon scoffed, she roughly pushed Jessica upon the wall. Jessica let out a yelp as her back came in contact with the wall right next to her apartment door. "Only lunch?" Taeyeon repeated in a sense of mockery and anger. The scene of the kiss played over in her mind. She hated that feeling. Taeyeon didn't wait for a reply, and crashed her lips onto Jessica's soft ones.

 

Jessica wasn't surprised at the sudden kiss, she was use to it, it was just the fact that Taeyeon was furious, even that was an understatement, she could feel Taeyeon's lips all over her own, messily making out, like she was trying to erase any presence of Yuri's kiss on her lips.

 

"T-Taeyeon..."

 

"I didn't know lunch involving kissing."

 

Jessica gasped, she had saw. Taeyeon continued to kiss her, nibbling her lower lips, before sliding her tongue into Jessica's mouth on her tongue. Jessica's tried to speak but it came out a empty moans.Taeyeon kissed down Jessica's jaw making her shiver at the contact, before on Jessica's neck, before biting down hard making sure it left a mark.

 

"AAHH!" Jessica felt the sharp pain as Taeyeon's teeth sunk into her neck, it was sure going to leave a mark or worse a bruise. Jessica bit her lips from making any unnecessary noise that would catch other residents attention.

 

"Taeye-on... stop." Jessica weakly pushed Taeyeon away, how embarrassing would it be to be caught making out right there, what if someone saw them. But Taeyeon paid her no attention, and continued her simulation on Jessica's neck. Slowly she moved her head under Jessica's top making her way up to Jessica's chest, giving it a harsh squeeze through the bra.

 

 

Jessica let out a gasp, she opened her eyes, squirmed in Taeyeon's grip. She was not going to allow herself to get violated out here, never. "Taeyeon!" Jessica hoped her voice had sound firm, instead of desperate, wishing the girl would listen and stop.

 

"People are looking." Jessica caught a old lady that lived two doors down from her giving her a disgusted her look while shaking her head muttering something like young people these days. Jessica's face flushed, 

 

"Let them look." Taeyeon spoke, her hot breath hitting Jessica's neck, making her squirm. "So they would know that you belong to me. Only me."

 

Jessica didn't want this. She was scared, of what people would say, of what Taeyeon would do, but most of all if Taeyeon would hate her. She didn't want that to happen. She was being selfish and she knew it. Unconsciously tears rolled down her face, and dripped onto Taeyeon's. The wet drops pulled Taeyeon out of her lustful daze. She hadn't expect Jessica to cry. Taeyeon quickly stopped and panicky pulled away from Jessica as the older girl slid down to floor and let out quiet but obvious sobs.

 

"Did it hurt?" Taeyeon quickly asked, mentally slapping herself for going so rough. She gently touch the spot or spots she had and bite. "I'm so-"

 

"I'm sorry." Jessica beat Taeyeon to an apology, Taeyeon frowned but stayed mum. "For having lunch with Yuri and not telling you, even though your paying me so much..." Taeyeon heart stung, watching the girl cry and bent down and pulled her in for a hug. 

 

"It's okay." Taeyeon awkwardly said, as she patted Jessica on her back, was she seriously comforting this girl. One minute she was about to her and the next they were sharing a nice hug along with comforting words. Jessica was the first to pull away, and Taeyeon gave her a grin. 

 

"Let's go inside."

 


 

Like it or Nah? Lolol

There wasn't that much jelly Taeng here ;p

Also I was thinking about with a chapter here but is it too early? So I skipped it for now.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

 

Comments are appreciated, gives me motivation to write so comment please :p

TBC soon