Reading between Kisses

Hired Lover

Jessica woke up to the annoying song of her ringtone, she had been tired from yesterday's dinner with the Kim family and want nothing more than to get a few extra hours of sleep.

 

"Oh my freaking god!" Jessica groaned, using her pillow to block out the sound her phone was emitting, which didn't help much. Half awake, she reach for her phone by her drawer trying to stop the constant ringing and buzzing. After a moments of feeling for her phone she had it in her hands, but by then the ringing had stopped engulfed by silence, but it was short lived. She grouchily slid her thumb across the screen.

 

"Who the -"

 

"Hi to you too. It's nice to know how energetic you are." 

 

The voice shook Jessica out of her state of drowsiness. She had plan to receive a call from Taeyeon around this time, but the call still ended up shocking her, she rubbed her eyes, giving her clock a intense stare. Slowly the red digital numbers came to, 1:25. .

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ah.. yes are you coming here or do we have to meet up somewhere?"  Jessica hurried to get out of bed, rummaging through her closet looking for something decent to wear.

 

"Actually... I'm at your front door already." Those words stopped all movements. Did she just say front door, Jessica quickly ran to the mirror giving herself a quick look, combing through her hair trying to make it look presentable, before hurrying to her door, taking in a deep breath she opened the door revealing the Kim heiress.

 

"How are you always barely dressed?"

 

"Well it didn't help you just showed up without notice, now did it?"

 

Taeyeon merely chuckled. "Are you going to let me in?" Jessica stepped aside for the younger girl to walk. Taeyeon took a seat comfortably on the couch. The two stared at each other as if waiting for one to speak. Taeyeon was the first who decide to break the silence. "Are you going to change?" 

 

The question snapped Jessica out of her daze, although Taeyeon had a baby face, the girl also had a sense of maturity to her face, her posture or was it her personality that made Jessica feel small under Taeyeon's presence. "Give me a few minutes." Taeyeon simply nodded in agreement.

 

Jessica quickly entered her bedroom, she stripped off her clothes leaving her with her bras and , rushing towards her closet, giving a her clothes each a second glance. She shouldn't put too much effort into her clothing, but not too much like a bum either. Pondering between a simple white sundress and white blouse along with jeans. "Oh my god." Jessica groaned. Why was she acting like a 15 year old girl going on her first date?

 

"Why do I even care if I looked good in front of that girl?" 

 

"That's right. It shouldn't even matter. Jeans it is."

 

"But she pays me to look good as her girlfriend. And the dress does look better."

 

"God. I'm going insane."

 

"Why am I talking to myself?" 

 

Jessica heard a chuckle by the door through her explosive rant to herself. She bit her lower lips before turning around and sure enough Taeyeon stood there leaning against the frame of her bedroom door. Jessica quickly crossed her arms over her chest, Taeyeon had a amused look on her face, but Jessica wasn't too sure whether it was because of her rants or simply because she was barely clothed.

 

"How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Since you started talking to yourself."

 

Jessica groaned, why on earth was she always caught doing stupid things in front of Taeyeon. "You heard everything?"

 

"Personally I think you should go with the dress."

 

Jessica hesitantly reached for the dress that was thrown on her bed, she looked over at Taeyeon who was still focused on her every move, Jessica wasn't even sure if the girl was blinking, like she blinks she might miss something. "C-can you turn around?"

 

Taeyeon bit back a laughter. She really wondered if the brunette standing before her was actually 21. But staring into Jessica's hopeful eyes she put both hands up in the air and turned around, hearing Jessica sigh in relief she stifled her laughter. "It's hard to believe your older than me."

 

"Just by 2 years." Jessica frowned, while trying to smooth out the dress, giving herself a look in the mirror. "You can turn around now." Taeyeon complied turning around, "So?" Jessica questioned hoping to get a good reaction out of the girl.

 

Taeyeon took a few steps till she was standing right in front of Jessica, she brought her hand up to the brunette's face. "Can I kiss you?" Jessica blinked at the sudden question.

 

"Considering how to stole my first kiss during our first meeting, molested me during our second, don't you think it's to late to ask such a innocent question." Jessica brought her face closer to Taeyeon's. "You're paying me, what I want doesn't matter." It that short second Jessica could have sworn she saw hurt in Taeyeon's eyes but the thought faded away when she saw the smirked plastered on Taeyeon's face.

 

"You're right." Jessica merely closed her eyes as she felt Taeyeon cupped both her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. She could taste Taeyeon's lust, the kiss was deep, raw yet simple but lacked passion and love. This relationship was nothing more than two strangers contracted towards each other. Relationship that can only live when one has money. "Kiss me back." 

 

Jessica had some hesitation in her heart but her hands had already moved around the shorter girl's neck, whatever feelings she had didn't matter here. Taeyeon and her can never be together, pushing aside her thoughts she opened when she felt Taeyeon nibble on her lower lips, allowing Taeyeon's tongue to slip into . French kissing.

 

"Mmm...." The sensation of the Taeyeon's tongue playing with hers was amazing, Taeyeon bit her tongue, not enough to hurt but just enough to keep it in place, before gently started on it. Jessica let out a muffled moan, her mind couldn't think straight, pleasure washed over her body as Taeyeon continued her actions. "Taeyeon-ah..." the name unconsciously rolled off her tongue along with a moan. 

 

Taeyeon opened one eye to see Jessica with both eyes closed falling deeply into the kiss, the brunette's moan was heavenly, she would never get tired of hearing it, Taeyeon smiled into the kiss, she was gorgeous, complete and utterly beautiful. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss, staring at Jessica panting, trying to catch her breath from the intense make out session. 

 

"You're beautiful... and only mine." Jessica blushed at Taeyeon's compliment and her possessiveness, silence filled the room, it was deafening. Only the sound of heavy breathing can be heard. 

 

"Where did you learn how to kiss?" Taeyeon broke into a small smile at the innocent question coming from the brunette.

 

"Practice."

 

Jessica raised a brow. "You mea-" Taeyeon cut her short by placing another kiss on . This one was short and simple.

 

"As much as I would like to continue this, we still need to go shopping and to the hair salon, so I think you should fix yourself." Taeyeon pulled away from Jessica and headed for the door. "I'll wait outside." 

 

Jessica let out a deep breath, after realizing she had been holding it for the longest time. She buried her face into her hands, groaning. How far would they have gone if it wasn't for shopping. Jessica wasn't sure whether to thank gods for the planned activity or wishing they never planned it. But what she did know was she was hot, bothered, annoyed and embarrassed and it was all thanks to Kim Taeyeon.

 


 

So quick update in between doing my hw :p

Hope you enjoy~~

Please leave comments 

TBC