Fake Rich Life Starts Now

Hired Lover

The waiting was killing her. Question popped in her mind while waiting for a call from a certain teenage girl. After their encounter at her part-time, Jessica had went home and researched about the girl. Kim Taeyeon. Stalker but she had to make sure. And sure enough the girl's name had popped out, her father was one the most well known people in the business industry, so long story short that girl was rich, scratch that, rich was an understatement.

 

"Why hasn't she called yet?"

 

"It was suppose to be today right?"

 

"What if she changed her mind?"

 

Jessica mumbled the questions to no one in particular. Sigh. She was literally going insane. She walked into the kitchen and got some water to calm herself. Before walking back just to freak out again.

 

"Maybe I should have got her-" Her thoughts we cut off by the ringtone of her cell phone. Jessica quickly walked over and picked it up, taking a deep breath trying to sound as nonchalantly as she possible can be.

 

"Hello?" Her voice had came out in a pitch to high for her liking, and the anticipation in her voice was too obvious. Jessica bit her lips waiting for a reply.

 

"Send me your address I go pick you up, and try to put something fancy on." 

 

"Fancy?" Jessica thought back to her closet. The only thing close to fancy she had was her old high school prom dress, which she wondered why she bothered keeping. But even that wasn't what was defined as fancy.

 

"Is there a problem?"

 

"I-uh..no.." Jessica slapped her forehead for stuttering so many times. But what was she suppose to say, she was broke and barely have enough money to pay rent and food, never mind something elegant. A sigh can be heard on the other line.

 

"I'll bring you something just make sure you look well and sophisticated." Jessica was about to reply but Taeyeon had already hung up. Jessica muttered some cuss under her breath. Jessica send her address and went to take a shower. This was all for the money.

 


 

Moments after she came out from the shower her door bell rang. Flustered the brunette quickly threw some clothes, which happened to be a oversized Tee and some shorts she had worn to sleep. Drying her hair with a towel while trying to find her other pair of slippers.

 

"! I really need to clean up this place." Jessica hurried over to the door, to stop the impatient person from constantly ringing or possibly breaking her doorbell, She opened the door revealing Taeyeon in a white dress underneath a leather jacket holding a bag that probably contained her outfit for the night. Jessica quickly covered her face with the towel,The younger girl frowned when she saw the state Jessica was in.

 

"I know my first question is suppose to be why are you not dressed yet but what's with the towel and hair?"

 

"I don't have make up on and you might just take back the deal so.... do you get what I'm trying to say?" Taeyeon hesitantly nodded her head.

 

"I didn't know you were coming so soon... uhm just come in and take a seat on the couch and I'll be done real soon." Jessica wondered how her old, small apartment had looked to Taeyeon who probably had never seen something this worn out in her entire life. Jessica watched as Kim enterprises heiress walked into her apartment inspecting the things around her.

 

"Nice place." Jessica couldn't help but scoff,

 

"Thanks but there's no need to force yourself to lie." Jessica walked into the bathroom trying to dry her hair as quick as possible. Moments later Jessica came out of the bathroom, make up done, hair dried and saw Taeyeon on the couch scrolling through her phone, until she noticed the brunette's presence.

 

"You're done." Jessica nodded. "Here's your dress for tonight." Jessica opened up the bag, pulling out a blue dress. "Change." 

 

"Right." Jessica was about to leave for her room until Taeyeon's voice pulled her back.

 

"I meant here." Jessica eyes widen not even bothered to hide her shock. 

 

"You mean right in front of you?" Taeyeon nodded. Jessica swallowed the last of her pride, biting her lips, was this worth it for the money? No matter how dirty, money was still money and something she needed to pay for her sister's college fees, but to stoop this low. 

 

"Well?" Jessica slowly stripped off her oversized shirt revealing her exposed chest, her nubs harden from being left exposed, Jessica closed her eyes not wanting to see Taeyeon's lustful eye's on her body. Taking a deep breath she took off her shorts, leaving her bare for Taeyeon to see, except for her . After moments of silence.

 

"I need to get my br- AHH" She shrieked as she felt Taeyeon hug her from behind, hands caressing her her waist, planting small kisses between her collarbone and neck. "Taeyeon...-ssi."

 

"Just Taeyeon." Jessica bit her lips when the girl had grabbed onto her s, fondling it and pinching her nubs. Biting back her moans from being violated by a teenage girl,

 

"Ahh. Tae..yeon I need to get dressed." Taeyeon just hummed in responds while continuing her action. She pushed Jessica to a wall and flip the girl over, staring deep into Jessica eyes, just when she was about to steal another kiss from the brunette's luscious lips, her phone rang startling both of them. Taeyeon sighed, moved away from Jessica to answer her phone.

 

Jessica slid down the wall and sat down, even without a mirror she knew her face was red, she could still feel Taeyeon's hot kisses on her neck down, and the sensation for her fondling with her chest left her breathless, using both hands to cover her , while she watched Taeyeon talk on the phone. The conversation was short, Taeyeon turned around to inspecting the almost girl, before bending down to pick up the dress that was left on the floor, forgotten.

 

"Put it on, we're late." Jessica took the dress and hurried to her room to change and fix her make up. Heart still thumping at what had just happened.

 


 

Taeyeon waited by her car, while Jessica lock her door and walked down. The brunette walked with elegance in her dress and heels to her car. Classy.

 

"Aren't you a little to young to drive." Jessica frowned at the expensive car before her, even she doesn't drive.

 

"When you're rich, rules just goes out the window." Taeyeon simply answered. Jessica gave a nodded before entering the car. The ride had been entirely in silence,occasionally Jessica glanced at the teenage girl who was focused on driving.

 

"I know I'm irresistible but your stares are sort of making me lose focus on driving and I still have a lot to live for." Jessica left out giggles to loosen the tension. "If you want to ask something feel free to ask."

 

"I-uhm..." Taeyeon patiently waited for the words that were stumbling out of the brunette's mouth. "Where are we going exactly?" 

 

"To eat dinner." Jessica let out a sigh of relief, dinner that's normal, "With my parents." Jessica was dumbfounded by the extra information. Say what? 

 

"Your parents? For what?" 

 

"I didn't pay you to be my pretend lover for no reason, my parents want to marry me off to some unknown person and I don't want to." Jessica nodded letting the information soak in. "So basically you have to pretend to be my girlfriend, and act like you're some rich girl from the cities, my parents would never let me date some....you know what I mean."

 

"So all I have to do is act? For how long?" 

 

"Until they let go of their ridiculous idea of marrying me off to the unknown." Jessica thought for a while,

 

"Are we contacted to each other? What if one goes back on their words?" 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "You don't believe me?"

 

"You always have to be careful, you don't know who you can trust in this world." Taeyeon nodded in agreement,

 

"I guess we have to write one then." Jessica pulled out a paper from her bag. "I mean later. We're here." Jessica looked out her window only to see a high class restaurants, people with class were entering the place. Women who were showing off their branded bags, heels, not to mention the jewelries that attracted lots of attention, along with men who were in sophisticated suit and tie. the sight left Jessica dazed.

 

Taeyeon got out and opened the door for Jessica, who smiled at the courtesy. "How mannered of you.." Taeyeon simply grinned.

 


 

The inside of the restaurant was just as elegant as the outside, the music in their was calm and soothing, the place was filled with high class people chatting about rich people things and rich people problems. Taeyeon lead Jessica to a table where a man and woman who she presumed was her parents.

 

"Umma, Appa, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Jessica." Her parents nodded their head while looking at Jessica from head to toe, deeming if she was good enough for their precious baby girl. Taeyeon took her hand in hers, giving it a squeeze, the little action gave Jessica a sense of relief.

 

"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jessica tried to make her voice sound relaxed and normal, but the nervousness was winning.

 

"It's very nice to be able to meet you Jessica, have a seat." Jessica complied and Taeyeon took the seat next to her. 

 

"I heard you were 21?" Mr. Kim started the questions, which Jessica doubt would end soon.

 

"Yes."

 

"What do you work as? Where are your parents?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica, hoping the brunette had rehearsal some of the answers before coming here.

 

"I work in a mall owned by my uncle, my parents are not here anymore, but I live with my uncle back in the States." The Kims gave the answer a thought.

 

"Why are you here in Korea?"

 

"My uncle wants me to live independently and not live off his money." Mrs. Kim seemed happy with her answer while Mr.Kim still seem to be at doubt with her. But before he could throw any questions at her, the food had arrived, halting the conversation in place.

 

"Why don't we eat first?" Taeyeon spoke after being in silence since the 100 question game had started.

 


 

The dinner had been one of the most stressful events that had happened in Jessica's life, relieved that it was finally over. Now the two sat in Taeyeon's car, since the young girl insisted on taking her home.

 

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Jessica simply gave a nodded, eyes closed too worn out from the pressure Taeyeon's family had given her. 

 

"Quit your job."  At that Jessica's eye's fluttered open.

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

"Your job, I don't want you working there." Jessica was dumfounded at the sudden request. "I need you free 24/7 so you don't need a job to get in your way."

 

"I need to make a living, not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth." Taeyeon merely went into her bag and passed Jessica her credit card.

 

"There's about 200,000 in that card. I think that's enough to last you till I pay you next time right."

 

"I thought it was 200 each time." Taeyeon waved it off.

 

"I want you to buy new clothes with that, touch up the roots of your hair, also that should cover your rent and food."

 

Jessica stared at the girl, speechless, that girl was serious.

 

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon to go shopping."

 

"Ok."

 

"And tomorrow night I need you to go with me to a party my friend is throwing." Jessica just agreed, this was her life now, and Kim Taeyeon was her boss.

 

 


 

So the first chapter is up. Sorry for the mistakes, I didn't bother to read it over.

Anyways thanks for reading. 

Is it lame, interesting or so-so?

Please leave your thoughts on this chapter. ^^