Plan "Don't-get-killed"

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

Yong Hwa coughed to clear his throat "So I have called this meeting....."

"Ow! someone's foot is jabbing my ribcage man!"

"STOP breathing on me!"

"Argh!!! Stop moving around, you're ruining my hair!"

Yong Hwa coughed again, loudly.

Silence......

"Um....Yong Hwa hyung." Someone said, probably Wooyoung. "Why're we all cramped up in the sports closet at lunch time?"

"Yea, what's going on?"

"Can't we just talk back in class?"

"NO!" Yong Hwa hissed "The classroom is currently enemy territory!"

There was some frantic shoving around, then finally someone pulled on the string to make the dull lightbulb turn on.

"What are you talking about?" Seungho said, trying to not eat Wooyoung's (Who was squished up against him) hair.

"Those girls! I'm sure  they're plotting something right now!" Yong Hwa nearly yelled, but quickly hushed his voice, shifting his eyes around as though someone was listening in on them.

"What? C'mon Yong Hwa, I thought you've dropped this whole rivalry thing with Seohyun already!" Jungshin sighed, shifting to tuck his long limbs into himself further.

"NAIVE!!" Yong Hwa really did shout this time. "Listen!"

- FLASHBACK-

"Live music cafe it is then!" Jangwoo announced.
 

As the class started chattering excitedly about the final decision, Yong Hwa felt a chill down his back.

hifting his eyes, he caught Seohyun out of the corner of his eye.

Staring, no, more like glaring at him.

He could almost SEE the purple aura coming from her as she smirked.

 

-CURRENTLY-

"It was purple, PURPLE!" Yong Hwa shivered, "and her expression was all like...."

The group of boys gaped at him.

"This is serious." Minho gulped

"I......can some how imagine Seohyun-ssi doing that." Seungho shuddered and Wooyoung nodded vigorously in agreement.

"See, SEE! So either we sit around doing nothing at wait for the deaths of us to come, or we do something about it!" Yong Hwa screeched.

The boys nodded their heads solemnly.

"But wait, it's only YONG HWA she has a grudge against right, so why must we sacrifice ourselves with you?" Jonghyun pointed out suddenly and everyone turned to look at him, then at Yong Hwa.

"But.....we're friends right?" Yong Hwa's expression :

The boys gulped "Right."

 

-----

As the preparations of the school fair went on, the boys were extra careful with what their actions, keeping Yong Hwa's words deeply in mind.

 

"Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT under any circumstances accept an offer to perform with one of the girls!" Yong Hwa instructed them.

"Yes, sir!"

 

"Wooyoung-ssi, Minho~ since us juniors don't have to participate, why don't we help out unnies and perform as well?" Jiyeon said excitedly to Wooyoung and Minho who gulped nervously

"Us...you mean perform together?" Minho eyed Krystal who smiled and nodded.

"We could dance? Or sing? I dance better than I sing....but IU sings well? Minho you have a deep voice, maybe you can rap?"

Wooyoung and Minho stared at Jiyeon and Krystal who were staring up at them with hopeful eyes. IU's expression was unreadable behind her glasses, but she wasn't smiling and her glasses weren't glinting, which was a good sign.

Minho seemed to have melted in Krystal's gaze "S-sur--"

"I-I'm sorry ladies, we can't!" Wooyoung clapped his hand over Minho's lips. Jiyeon pouted "Why not?

"W-we just can't, sorry!" Wooyoung grabbed onto Minho and ran away quickly, avoiding gaze with Jiyeon and Krystal's disappointed eyes and IU's glasses.

"Sorry, my Krystal princess, but I must stay loyal to Yong Hwa hyung!" Minho sniffed with tears in his eyes.

 

"Also keep in mind, do not accept any food or drinks they offer, even if they merely WALK past your food, test it with silver needles before eating it!" Yong Hwa barked.

 

“Ah, Seungho-ssi, an aunt of mine gave me some green tea-infused chocolates, would you like some?" Yoona offered the box to Seungho politely.

Seungho looked down at the green chocolates, he can smell the green tea already, he reached out a trembling hand to take one, but his other hand quickly grabbed onto his wrist and stopped himself.

"Seungho-ssi, are you alright?" Yoona asked with concern.

"Y-yea, no I wont take any, I...don't like sweets much. Seungho lied. Yoona nodded understandingly befo holding the box out to Jonghyun and Jungshin who cowarded away shaking their heads. Seungho caught Jiyeon glaring at him with her cheeks puffed out, he looked away with confusion.

 

 

It was lunch time, the girls were eating lunch in the 2-a classroom while the boys had huddled themselves into a corner far away from the girls.

"I don't get it, if you're so concerned why don't we just eat some where else?" Jonghyun hissed lowly at Yong Hwa.

"You don't understand! Eating some where else will mean that we surrender! Then we lose!" Yong Hwa hissed back and glanced at the girls who were just eating their food harmlessly.

"Hey Seohyun, where did you go?" Yoona looked up to see Seohyun at the door

"Buy a bottle of water.."Seohyun answered lazily and walked back to her seat, swinging her bottle.

As Seohyun walked passed the boys, Yong Hwa suddenly pulled out some silver needles and poked it into everyone's lunch.

"If it turns black, DON"T eat it, it's poisoned!" He whispered.

The boys stared at their lunch intently, waiting.

Seohyun took a gulp of her water and glanced back at the boys, who hid their needle-stabbed lunches behind their backs and smiled awkwardly at her.

 

 

The evening before the school fair, the school was still bustling with students who were busily doing final preparations and decorating, the hallways filled with streamers, ballons and banners.

Class 2-a was no exception, even though a lot of people refuseed to perform up on shyness, they still stayed behind to decorate to make up for it.

Even Minho, Wooyoung, Jiyeon, Krystal and IU who were not part of the class came to offer a helping hand.

As the girls went around the classroom laughing and joking around, Yong Hwa gathered his boys around.

"Okay, these are the few hours that they'll be around us before we go on stage tomorrow, so it's critical you get me? STAY AWAY FROM THOSE GIRLS, do not let them do anything to you that might ruin our performance tomorrow so we make a fool of ourselves okay?" Yong Hwa looked around, meeting everyone of the boys' gaze.

The boys did a mini team cheer and broke the huddle.

"Uhhm....excuse me class rep.." Yong Hwa smiled his nicest smile to Eunjung "Me and the boys want to practice more to make sure our performance is perfect! So can we please be excuse from prep?"

Eunjung blushed at Yong Hwa's genuine gaze." S-sure." 

"Thank you!" Yong Hwa quickly pulled all the boys together and fled the room.Hyuna eyed them suspiciously"

"Don't you think the group of boys have been acting weird lately?" She asked

"Yea....speaking of that, they do seem really tense and on-edge!" Yoona commented.

"Yea! Minho wouldn't even perform with us even when Krystal asked!" Jiyeon pouted.

Seohyun smirked "Probably just nerves."

The others shrugged and continued with their work.