About Hyuna...then suddenly it's not

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

Jungshin sighed in satasfaction as he snapped another picture of the night.

Nearing midnight, the city was just starting to bustle with people, young people chattering excitedly about what clubs to go to, business man with suits and loosening ties talking about drinks, Jungshin stood beside it all, standing at the harbour, he turned his back to the busy city and took photo after photo of the night sea.

"There should be enough to serve as inspiration for my next painting...." He murmured to himself while backing up his photography equipment, slinging his tripod on his shoulders, he began to make his way to where he had instructed to be picked up by his butler.

Just as he crossed the road that seperated the harbour from the busy city, a familiar figure caught his eye.

"...Hyuna-sshi?" He frowned as he saw her walking out from a fancy looking hotel.

"Maybe she's attending a party here?...but she seems too casually dressed for that..." He shrugged it off and was about to call out to her when another figure ran out from the hotel after her.

It was a short, stubby man with small eyes dressed in a suit.

Special cameo appearance!: 

JYP

Jungshin pursed his lips "That looks like a ert if I've ever seen one."

He saw the man grab Hyuna by the wrist and was just about to go up there to save Hyuna from being harrased when Hyuna smiled at the man.

"Ah Hyuna-ssi, you forgot your check!" The man said, taking out a piece of folded paper and handing it to Hyuna.

Jungshin usually didn't like to evasdrop on people, but he was just within hearing range and it didn't seem right to interupt now.

Hyuna took the paper opened it.

"Ah~ Ajusshi, gomawoyo~" Hyuna smiled and bowed.

"No worries, you worked hard for it. It takes a lot of physical stregnth to work for me" The man said.

Jungshin frowned "Now that sounds suggestive if anything....."

The man went back to the hotel as Hyuna bounced away happily, clutching the check.

Jungshin's frown deepend. 

 

---

 

"Good Morning everyone~" Hyuna exclaimed cheerfully as she bounced into the classroom.

"Someone's cheerful today~" Yoona looked up from the book she was reading and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course~~~ It's changing seasons soon, so you know what that means? SHOPPING!" She squealed happily and clapped her hands as she giggled.

Seohyun rolled her eyes and Yoona looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't and went back to her book again.

Jungshin coughed "So...I've been wondering....Hyuna-ssi you seem pretty fashionable~" Jungshin said, trying hard to be casual.

"Hm really? How can you tell? We all wear uniform." Seohyun challanged.

Jungshin shifted his eyes "Uhmmm...yea I mean, well, Hyuna-ssi just has this fashionable aura you know...like I can feel it from all the way over here." Jugnshin said as we waved his hands around trying to portray an "aura"

Jonghyun gave him a sideways glance as his lips twitched, Jungshin gave him a short glare back.

"Ah Jugnshin-ssi! You must have taste to be able to feel that!" Hyuna exclaimed and giggled.

Jungshin played with his fingers "I was just thinking.....where do you get your money from?"

Hyuna stopped giggling and a quick frown passed her face, Jungshin swore Seohyun and Yoona tensed up at the same time.

"My money? Just....you know, pocket money....like, from my parents...." Hyuna answered, stumbling with her words.

"Really? What do your parents do?" Jungshin asked again,this time, both Yong Hwa and Seungho looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"My parents....they, they're just business man you know...." Hyuna avoided eye contact with Jungshin.

"Do they run a hotel?" 

"Hotel? Uhm....yea....hotel, yea they do...." More swallows and shifting eyes. "Aish Jungshin-ssi, why're you asking me this all of a sudden? It's weird." Hyuna faked an awkward laugh and waved her hand, as if trying to wave the questions away.

"I...I saw you last night." Jungshin said slowly, Hyuna looked at him, face mixed with fear and shock.

"You were outside a hotel, and an middle aged man gave you a check, you called him ajusshi, so I don't think he's your dad."

"You were stalking her?" Seohyun was suddenly in front of Jungshin, hands grabbing him by the collar.

"Wh- No! I just happened to be there! I swear! I was taking photos at the harbour!" Jungshin explained nervously, Seohyun his hard, after all.

"Well it's none of your business." Seohyun hissed.

Jungshin swallowed as Seohyun let go of him "So its true then?" his tone slightly mized with shock and disgust.

"Are you a e?"

 

The next moment went something like this.

Hyuna gasped and ran out of the room.

Yoona ran after her.

Seohyun ran after them, not before giving Jungshin a good punch in the gut.

 

----

"Apologize to Hyuna."  Jungshin was pressed up to his locker, Seohyun's face a mere centimetre away from, but certainly not in a seductive way. Not to mention her knee was pressed to his stomach.

"I-It's true then?" Jungshin admired himself for having the spirit to chase the truth at a time like this.

"No." Seohyun hissed.

"Then w-what?"

"It's none of your business."

"Then it's true?"

Seohyun swore then, and Jungshin awaited his death with shut eyes.

 

Suddenly, both their phones rang, and Seohyun frowned but let go of him to answer her phone.

Jungshin thanked God silently and made a promise to donate at least half of his life savings once he becomes as rich as Bill Gates.

Some incoherant shouting and screaming was coming from Seohyun's phone that she held away from her ear gingerly, it was so loud Jungshin almost forgot his own phone was ringing.

He answered his phone, his hands still shaking.

"H-hello?"

"AHHHHHHHH Jungshin!!!!! ()!@*#_@(*#&_!@#*@#*!_(*#!_*!@ A!!!!!!!" Jungshin held his phone away form his ears as he heard (Wooyoung and Jonghyun he's pretty sure) equally incoherant shouting coming from his phone.

"CALM DOWN!" Him and Seohyun both yelled down the line and glanced as each other, Seohyun's annoyed and Jungshin's nervous.

The people on the other sides of their phone calls seemed to have calmed down a bit at started speaking slowly.

 

"MWOH???" Krystal/ Minho got KISSED?"

 

 

----------

So obviously, I need to focus on one pairing first....

(Jiseung and Minstal pairings are going to be ongoing/weaved through the plot)