Start!

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

Yong Hwa heard a buzzing in his ear, the teacher's voice, faintly in the background.

He yawned and settled into his arms again, drifting into peaceful snooze.

"........" the teacher droned on in an unaidible monotone.

"Gee I really wish lunch would come soon....." Yong Hwa thought to himself, smiling at the thought of curry bun and coffee milk brought a smile to his face.

"......." the faint buzzing started to become more fierce

"Man I wish the teacher would stop going on alread-"

"And YOU MISTER JUNG YONG HWA!" 

Yong Hwa jumped up with a start, causing the whole class to erupt into laughter

"The first day of your sophomore year and you already put up a lazy attitude, Mr Jung if you carry on like this I wil not hesitate to...." Yong Hwa placed is chin on his palm as their homeroom teacher, Mrs Choi lectured him. He nodded once in a while, trying to pretend he was paying attention, but his eyelids slowly fell and soon enough he is sleeping again with his face flat on the desk.

"JUNG YONG HWA!!!!"

"N-ne..." He sat up "I understand perfectly seon-saeng-nim! I will definately do better this semester!" he recited with a bored expression on his face, earning a glare from Mrs Choi.

 

"So, as some of you may have heard already, we have transfer students today," Mrs Choi announced, the class started buzzing with conversation, Yong Hwa slumped back onto his desk.

"They are still unfamiliar with the school, I hope everyone will treat them well, please come in now!" She yelled towards the door, which slid open in response, revealing three girls. The three girls stepped inside the classroom and lined themselves facing the class in an orderly manner.

Yong Hwa looked up again due to the eruption of applause from the class, some boys whistled, earning yet another death glare from Mrs Choi.

"Girls, will you care to introduce yourselves?" Mrs Choi smiled a twitching smile to the girls.

The first girl bowed politely "Hello everyone, my name is Im Yoona please treat me well." She bowed agian in complement to a sweet smile, causing a lot of guys to fall for her already.

The second girl hand long electric blonde hair, Yong Hwa could already feel Jungshins disapproval towards her.

She smiled and waved “Hello, my name is Kim Hyun Ah, Hyuna~" she giggled, causing a round of applause, mostly by boys.

The third girl had her arms crossed "Seohyun." She said simply with only the nod of her head.

"She's the cool type! I like!" "She's cool!" girls and boys of the class started whispering. Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

Yong Hwa squinted his eyes at Seohyun, there was something about her....he shrugged, but he couldn't help eyeing her.

Her eyes suddenly locked onto his and he felt her blank expression turn into a glare, he frowned, she glared at him more.

As the girls walked to their seats, Yong Hwa felt Seohyun's eyes never left him.

There was something about her....

 

-----

Relieved students rose from their seats as the lunch bell rung, Yong Hwa stared at the black board with a blank expression

"Yong Hwa!" Jong Hyun gave him a shove "It's lunch time already!"

Yong Hwa snapped out of his trance with a dazed expression "Oh?"

He looked around the room and his eyes caught on Seohyun's, she smirked and looked away.

"Yong Hwa!" Jung Shin patted him on the shoulder "Are youa alright?"

Yong Hwa kept his gaze on the girl "Yea."

His friends followed his gaze, which landed on the group of girls.

Jong Hyun chuckled "Which one is it? Just go say hi" He gave him a little push towards the girls

"What? What no, its just....." Yong Hwa narrowed his eyes at Seohyun, slightly cocking his head to one side

"Something about her......"

Seohyun glanced at Yong Hwa again, she rose from her seat. Yoona and Hyuna also followed suite

Crossing her arms she took long strides till she was in front of Yong Hwa's desk.

"Have you finished staring?" There was no emotion to her voice or face, just a hint of annoyance from the way she crossed her arms.

Yong Hwa looked straight into her eyes "Yes." he looked down again, trying to look uninterested

Seohyun's lips twitched into a smirk, then into a chuckle.

She reached out her delicate fingers towardds Yong Hwa, who was backing away, but Seohyun caught his chin with a strong grip.

Lifting his face up, her face came closer to his.

Jong Hyun, Jungshin and Seungho all looked at the pair with wide mouths.

Seohyun gave a light scoff as she pushed Yong Hwa's face to the side by the chin 

"Would you like me to buy you a coke and curry bun? Yong-Hwa-O-P-P-A." She smirked again and her heels, Hyuna also smirked while Yoona gave a smile that could've gone both ways.

The boys were left in silence after the girls left.

".....What was that all about?" Jungshin said after a while

All three boys looked at Yong Hwa, his head was down.

Suddenly, he hit his palm on the table and stood up

"Ah! Thats Seo Joo Hyun!" O.O