Special IU juice: BETA

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

Yong Hwa and Seohyun stood facing each other, both were clad in white taekwondo uniforms, donning 4th dan black belts around their waist.

"I have waited for this day for a long time." Seohyun said, her eyes cold.

A breeze brushed past, picking up a few strands of her ponytail.

"So have I." Yong Hwa growled, his eyes matching hers in coldness.

"I shall take revenge for my father!" Seohyun screamed.

"Your father?" Yong Hwa smirked, a hollow laugh escaped his lips "I am your father!..................................WHY THE HECK AM I EVEN FOLLOWING THIS CRAPPY SCRIPT!!" He yelled, flinging the pieces of paper in his hand onto the ground.

Hyuna giggled "Well it makes it more dramatic for us to watch!"

Krystal beside her nodded mutely, though amusement shone through her eyes, Minho, seeing Krystal nod, nodded enthusiastically.

"Like a beautiful Shakespearean story put on stage, even these horrible violent acts can turn into soemthing romantic with a good plot!" Wooyoung exclaimed, his hands clutching his chest.

Seohyun ignored him and cracked her knuckles "So are we doing this or not?"

Yong Hwa smirked "Whenever you're ready."

The bowed to each other before taking fighting stance.

To their left, mechanical sounds were heard before a long table rose out of no where, with four mics and name plates on them. behind each mic sat Jiyeon, IU, Jungshin and Jonghyun.

Jungshin: Alright, ladies and gentleman, before us today we have comptetors Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun, next to me I have analyst IU, so, IU-ssi, what do you think of this battle?

IU smiled and pushed her frames up : Well, judging from experience, it does seem likely the Joo Hyun-ssi will just beat Yong Hwa-ssi into pulp, but I've also heard that Yong Hwa has had harsh training since young, so I really cannot put a finger on it until I see his performance.

Some light glinted off IU's glasses 

IU: I am looking forward to seeing how this match turns out, though as a consolation prize to the loser, I shall reward them with my "Special IU juice: BETA" which will (hopefully) strengthen their muscles and help with blood circulation.

IU pulled a tank of suspciously purple liquid out from under the table. (Reference to "Inui juice" off POT, IU's character isn't based off his for nothing)

Seohyun and Yong Hwa gaped at the tank in horror before glaring at each other with more determination to win than ever.

Jungshin: Uhhmm.......OK, thank you IU-ssi! So less talk, more fighting! Let the battle of the century officially start NOW!!!" 

Jonghyun: Seohyun-ssi definately lives up to her name, there she goes! Rushing in to her opponent who only seems half ready! The element of surprise!

Jiyeon: Ah! But Yong Hwa-ssi isn't that easily taken down! He ducks! And dodges the attack with ease!

Jungshin: But here she comes again! A spinning back kick! To the chest! And ONE POINT TO SEOHYUN!!

To their left, Yoona flips the score board which now reads

1:0

Jiyeon: Yong Hwa-ssi is surely more determined now, look at the fire in his eyes! He is on the move! Lashing out attack after attack on Seohyun-ssi!

Jonghyun: She holds her defence well, but will hold it for long??

Jungshin: Aaaand she loses it! A sneaky kick to the waist! And the scores are now at even!

1:1

 

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~

SCORE

176:177

Jiyeon drops to the ground "Unnie....." Jiyeon croacked, reaching out a hand to Yoona "I can't do this anymore.....my throat...."

"Jiyeonnie!!! Someone get me a drink!!!" Yoona squeals.

A cup is pressed into her hands, Yoona quickly fed it to Jiyeon without realizing it was IU who handed her the cup, a evil smile on her lips and light reflecting off her glasses.

Seohyun and Yong Hwa jumped back from each other, catching their breath.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Jiyeon screamed and rushed out of the dojang.

Puking noises were heard.

"Hm?" Seohyun and Yong Hwa widened their eyes in horror at the noise.

"Must. Not. LOSE!!!!" Yong Hwa and Seohyun vowed at the same time.

"Arrrghhhhhh!!!!!!" They rushed at each other again.

 

~~~~~Another 30 minutes later~~~~~~

SCORE

231:231

Both Yong Hwa and Seohyun were out of breath, their uniforms and faces dirty and dusty.

"Y-You're not bad f-for a girl." Yong Hwa heaved between heavy breaths

"You're n-not bad for J-Jung Yong Hwa." Seohyun retorted.

They both smiled, "But I will not lose."

They ran towards each other again.

 

~~~~~2 minutes later~~~~~

They both collapsed on the ground in exaushtion, eyes shut, panting for air.

"I-I guess its a tie for t-today." Yong Hwa groaned

"A-agree, we can continue this another day.

"A tie?" the snapped their eyes open, IU was hovering above them with two beer mugs of purple liquid.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

-

Two figures ran out of the dojang.

More puking noises were made and heard.

Everyone shivered.

IU smiled "I have leftovers, anyone want some?" holding out a (smaller) glass of purple liquid.

Seungho eyed the glass suspiciously.

IU smiled brightened and held it out to him, Seungho took it hesitantly.

"NOOOO!!!! Seungho(hyung)!!! Why you want to die so early??" Jungshin/Jonghyun/Minho/Wooyoung wailed

"Seungho-ssi don't!!!" Yoona screamed in horror, covering hugging Krystal and Hyuna to her and covering their eyes and shutting her own.

Seungho took a gulp.

Sharp intake of breath.

"Ah....It tastes nice." Seungho smiled and handed the now empty cup to IU.

The rest of the group gaped.

"I really don't know who is scarier....IU-ssi or Seungho..." Jungshin whispered to Jonghyun, his voice trembling.

"Omma.....Why do I have weird friends??" Wooyoung cried while Minho cluted his should with tears running down his face.

 

Yoona and Hyuna were shivering as they stared at Seungho, their faces white.

Krystal looked at the tank "I.....can I try some?"

IU's smile widened "Ah of course Krystal!" She cheerfully poured her a cup.

Krystal eyed the liquid with hesitation before putting it to her lips.

"Krystal-ssi! My goddess!" Minho sniffled, waving a white handkerchief and blowing his nose into it.

"I don't know...Krystal is pretty weird too so maybe she can survive." Hyuna said hopefully.

Everyone stared at Krystal as she took a sip of the liquid.

The cup left her lips with a smile.

"See! She is immune to weirdness!" Hyuna exclaimed

A trail of purple liquid escaped from the corner of Krystal's lips.

Then she fainted.

The survivors stood rooted to the spot while IU cocked her head to the side thoughtfully "Maybe the recipe needs more altering"

 

 

The next day- Lunch time.

 

 

Wooyoung, Minho, Krystal, Jiyeon and IU walked into the classroom.

"Unnie!/ Hyung!" they greeted cheerfully.

Jiyeon was a little pale but more or less her cheerful self. Krystal looked fine.

"Maybe she is only a little immune to weirdness." Hyuna said thoughtfully, Krystal looked like she had a giant question mark above her head as she looked at her unnie with curiousity.

"Well more immune to it than those two it seems." Jungshin pointed at Yong Hwa and Seohyun who sat at their desks, eyes hollow, skin freakishly white.

"They've been like that since the start of the day." Seungho said worriedly.

"Well at least they aren't bickering for once." IU said, smiling. Her eyes hidden behind her glasses.

There was silence for a moment.

Jonghyun was the first to open his mouth. "Is it just me, or was there this really creepy wind that blew down everyone's backs just then?" 

 

--------

OK I admit this chapter kind of got out of hand with randomness....Im feeling one of those moods.

Man....3 aftershocks today in the rector scale of 5.8 and two 6.0s apparently.

I know you're excited for Christmas, Christchurch but seriously....anyway....flying away for vacation this Sunday.