Of love potions, music, and 500 thousand won (or not) part 2

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

So I decided I'll delete the character profiles I added in on impulse in Chap 2, since a lot of things are ehading a different direction now~ Maybe I will update it once the story is complete?

 

----

 

When Wooyoung followed IU into 2-a classroom in a daze, Minho was already anxiously waiting for him.

"Ah Wooyoung! Finally! Yong Hwa hyung was about to send a search team out for you!" Jonghyun grimaced mockingly while adjusting his guitar strap.

"Why did you two come together?" Yong Hwa narrowed his eyes at IU, then shot a alert gaze at Seohyun who was on the other side of the room smoothing out table clothes.

"We met on the way." IU shrugged, pushing her glasses up with a smirk.

"She didn't do anything to you did she?" Yong Hwa whispered to Wooyoung alarmingly, Jungshin and Jonghyun gathered around with curious expressions

"Uhmmm.....I don't think so?"

Yong Hwa inspected Wooyoung from head to toe before nodding "No holes or wounds, should be okay."

Seungho patted Wooyoung on the shoulder "We ended up not having time for everyone to have rehearsals...the band's practiced enough, you should be fine, we're opening in 10 minutes."

Seungho gave him a reassuring smie before Minho pouted and threw Wooyoung his performance clothes "I came here so early scared that I would make hyungs wait! Why were you so late?"

Wooyoung scratched his head, glancing quickly at IU who was now helping Seohyun "I forgot about the time."

"Tsk, just because we aren't in the class doesn't mean the performance isn't important." Minho grabbed Wooyoung by the shoulder and looked at him seriously "This directly relates to my future happiness."

Wooyoung raised his eyebrow "How? Aren't you exaggerating a little?"

"Of course not!" Minho started yelling, then immediatly lowered his voice "K-K-Krystal-ssi will be watching, I want to leave a good impression!"

"Aigoooo" Wooyoung tutted and squeezed Minho's cheeks "K-K-K-Krystal-ssi? You can't even say her name without stuttering, how cute, our baby Minho is growing up."

Minho made a face and pulled Wooyoung's hand away from his cheek "I'm serious! Doesn't hyung want to impress a girl as well?"

Wooyoung gulped, remembering IU's face inches away from his.

"N-No!! Why would you think that?"

Minho shrugged "Aren't you always trying to impress a girl?"

Wooyoung coughed awkwardly "Ahh....yea, I am."

Minho frowned "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Y-Yea!" Wooyoung waved the dress shirt Minho had gived him earlier "I should get changed"

Minho shrugged "Okay, we're not on until ages."

 

------

To Hyuna's delight, the music cafe had opened to a pool of people rushing in excitedly.

"Kekeke, seems like 500 thousand won isn't far away!" Hyuna cackled behind her hand.

"Unnie...you're drooling." Jiyeon pointed at Hyuna in amazement

"Ah, really? Kekeke." Hyuna wiped but continued laughing.

Seohyun had an apron on and was serving some guests.

"Can I please take your order?"

"Oh, you're cute!"

"Can I order you?"

"How about giving sunbaenim your number? I'd look after you!"

Seohyun was getting visibly irritated, a vein popping out from her forehead.

"If you're not going to order then GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"  Seohyun growled in rage, raising a desk(that she got from no where) above her head and aiming it at the (now scared) seniors.

"Aigooo." Yoona floated over, removing the desk from Seohyun's grip "Sorry sunbaes, our Seohyun is a little impatient sometimes, how about I give you a 0.25% discount for the inconvenience caused?" 

"0.25%? That's not even anything...." One of the sunbaes muttered in complaint

"Yea right? They should serve us for free..." The other whispered back.

"Do you have any probblem sunbaes? Can I take your order now?" Seohyun narrowed her eyes.

"N-No! We'll take one serving of everything on the menu!" The seniors wimpered before bowing their heads and handing the menu back to Seohyun.

"Class rep, do you hear that? One serving of everything!" Seohyun called to the food area in a bored voice.

"Yes! One serving of everything coming up!" Jang Woo rose from behind the counted saluting in determination.

-

The first performance was a dance by Hyuna, Jiyeon and Krystal- First they did a cute dance, then suddenly change to a y, fierce one.

Minho gulped, staring at Krystal who was doing a body roll, throwing her hair back.
"NO!! Don't watch! Close your eyes! Stop gaping!!!"  He whined, trying to cover up the eyes of the people around him.

"Woa....Hyuna-ssi really seems like a pro, her y dance is the best." Jungshin nodded, a houghtful look on his face.

"What dirty thoughts are you having again?" Seohyun eyed him dangerously.

"O-of course not Seohyun-ssi! I'm just impressed with her dance." Jungshin grinned unnaturally, shaking his palms in the air.

Seohyun scoffed and returned to wiping the glasses clean, which Yoona had instructed her to do upon the fourth time she tried to throw a desk/chair at someone.

One last beat, and the girls finish with a pose to loud applause and cheering.

"Well, looks like I'm up." Seohyun threw the dish towel on the counter and untied her apron.

"Hope you don't screw up." Yong Hwa said with a smirk to which Seohyun only responded with a roll of her eyes "I won't screw up as much as you will."

She gave Yong Hwa an ominous smirk.

"Grrrr, that woman! She has something up her sleeve I'm telling you!" Yong Hwa scratched his hair in paranoia while the other boys just shrugged.

-

Seohyun played the piano  while IU and another girl in 2-a called Su-Ji (Guest appearance from Miss A Suzy!) sang a ballad.

"Wow, I always knew Su-Ji-ssi was a good singer since she's choir leader, but I never knew Ji-Eun had such a good voice too!" Jonghyun swayed to the music.

"Her voice will match mine, don't you think?" He nudged Wooyoung who was sitting beside him.

"Y-yea probably." Wooyoung took a sip of water but never taking his eyes of IU.

She still had her glasses on, but you could clearly see past the lens into her eyes in the stage lighting.

*thump thump* "Ahh what is this? My heart is beating fast....don't tell me that stupid love potion actually worked!"

"Ji Eun is quite cute as well right?" Wooyoung jumped a little in his seat as he turned to see Jungshin grinning at him from his seat "Our Wooyoung can't even take his eyes off her."

"N-No! I was looking at Su-Ji sunbae okay?"

"Really? Hmmm....what a shame then, you're missing out on what a lot of guys in this room is enjoying." Jungshin smiled slyly.

Wooyoung looked around too see that Jungshin was right, when it was IU's turn singing, a lot of guys' gazes were fixed entirely on her, some where even cheering.

Wooyoung took another sip of water to push down the quick beating of his heart.

----

"We're up...." Yong Hwa breathed in deeply before leading the others up the stage.

Yong Hwa and Jonghyun on guitar, Jungshin on bass- the experienced ones. Seungho who was used to playing classical piano on the keyboard, Wooyoung who has crammed drum patterns just for this performance, and Minho who was rapper and supporting vocalist.

Some girls had already started screaming while Yong Hwa and Jonghyun were playing a few chords to tune their guitars.

No introduction, no greetings, only a simple count from Yong Hwa and the group launched into an upbeat song.

Yong Hwa couldn't help but to gulp as he caught Seohyun's staring at him with a smirk.

"What is she planning? She must have done something!" 

He opened his mouth to sing but his mind was suddenly blank.