The confrontations of the past. Part 2

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

Jiyeon pouted as Krystal chuckled at her story of how she got detention.

"It's not funny! That old woman would probably make me write 1000 lines!" Jiyeon fumed as she stuffed a riceball in

"It's your fault for not paying attention in class!" Yoona tutted, waving her finger at Jiyeon

"Tsk. unnie you can't talk! I know that you don't pay attention in class all the time! You hide a mirror behind your book and stare at your reflection!"

Yoona grinned smugly "Hmmm....but I never get busted, plus I always get good grades anyway." 

Yoona only smiled innocently as her friends glared at her.

"Ah~ What a shame though, we were thinking of going shopping and for afternoon tea after school!" Hyuna sighed dramatically "Seems like Jiyeon will have to miss out."

Jiyeon's ear seem to enlarge at the word "tea"

"TEA??? Wuaaahhhh!!!" Jiyeon's eyes sparkled as images of cakes, parfaits, and various deserts flashed in front of her eyes, but then the thought of "After school detention" crushed the sparkling images, leaving her head hanging.

"Ne....Unnie........." She looked up with tears b in her eyes 

"Yoona unnie....you're the nicest right?" Jiyeon latched herself to Yoona's arm,

"IU unnie, you love me right?" IU's arm,

"Krystal!" Krystal,

"Seohyun unnieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" She flung herself at Seohyun with tears bursting while Hyuna did an evil cackle in the background.

"Aish! Fine fine! We'll wait for you alright? Get off me!" Seohyun yelled as she tried to push away Jiyeon, who was now b with tears of gratefullness instead.

"Che."  Hyuna sighed "I was planning on blackmailing her for something before agreeing to wait for her."

Jiyeon: 

 

-----

"Yong Hwa hyuuuuung!!!" Minho cried as he hugged (tried to) Yong Hwa who pushed him away with practice.

"Don't cry at me, you should be used to it by now!= =" Yong Hwa said as he bit into his curry bun

"Buuuuuut!" 

"He's right, it's your own fault for not paying attention in class" Seungho sighed at shook his head, taking a sip of tea from the cup of his thermos. (man, does this conversation sound familiar or what?) 

 "That old woman! She's prrobably going to make me write like 5000 lines!" Minho sobbed to his friends who ignored him.

"Ah~ What a shame though, we were thinking of going to town after school today and maybe play in the arcade." Jungshin said wiggling his eyebrows

"Oh yea~ What a shame that you wont be able to go Minho!" Jonghyun added with a wicked grin

"Eh~ What a shame indeed, missing out those gaming machines imported from Japan with kawai* girls in them!" Wooyoung said with a dramatic flip of hair

(* Kawai= cute in Japanese, Wooyoung used the word diliberately to provoke Minho, since Minho is fond of the Japanese culture, obviously.)

"What???" Minho's eyes grew wide, The words "Town" "Arcade" and "Kawai" swirling in his head.

"Seunho hyung!!!" He threw him self at seungho, nearly knocking the tea out of his hands "Stop them!!" he cried, pointing an accusing finger at the trio who were cackling with delight.

Seunngho sighed "Alright, we will wait for you after school okay, just concentrate on your work."

"Che." Jonghyun, Jungshin and Wooyoung pouted with long mouths "Boring!"

 

----------

"What are YOU doing here?!!" Seohyun/ Yong Hwa pointed at each other with disgust.

"SHHHHH!!!!" Their respective group of friends hissed at them with fingers to their lips, Yoona pointed to a sign above the door that read "Library"

"You're going to get us kicked out." She said worriedly.

Seohyun and Yong Hwa glared at each other but shut their mouths.

Seohyun ushered her friends in a group and away from Yong Hwa's group, casting a glance filled with contempt at him.

"We don't want to hang out with those people..." she whispered (loudly)

"I heard that!"  Yong Hwa growled, his vein popping.

"Ahhh sorry~~" Seohyun said with mock guilt "How un careful of me."

"You did it on purpose!"

"So what if I did?"

"You! ...!@)*#_!@(#*@_"

"What did you say??...!@(#*_!@#*_!"

Their friends sighed, turning away from the bickering pair.

"Sorry, uri Seohyun has a bad temper." Yoona smiled with a hint of frustration and bowed at the boys.

"No, no I should be apologizing for Yong Hwa, he is a little childish." Seungho shook his head and bowed too.

"Bureaucratic! 0.0" The group of youths (excluding Seohyun, Yonghwa, and the two people bowing at each other) stared at Yoona and Seungho in amazement.

Just then, Jiyeon appeared at the entrance library "Ah! Unnies!" She hummed cheerfully and skipped towards them, taking no notice of Yong Hwa and Seohyun who were somehow throwing books at each other with no librarian kicking them out now.

"Oh? Finished?" IU glanced at her watch "That was fast." she stated calmly.

"Hm? Yea~ because it was my first time, and I'm a new student, so she let me off lightly....but...." Jiyeon trailed off, glancing behind her where a pale Minho came crawling into the library.

"H-hyungs...." He reached out a trembling hand "S-save me!" He fell to the ground with a thud

"W-woah!" Wooyoung, Jungshin and Jonghyun gasped and crowded around him, poking him with a stick that was produced from no where.

 

Krystal eyed the boy who was lying on the floor with tears flowing from his eyes, waving a white flag in the air.

"Ah....." Her eyes widened as she stepped nearer, slowly reaching out to pat his head.

"Puppy.....rarrw..." She said lightly, mimcking the bark of a dog.

 

Puppy:  Choi Minho: 

"HE'S NOTHING LIKE A PUPPY" everyone yelled. 

 

Minho noticed the gentle pats on his head which were different from his hyungs prodding and looked up.

"!?" He gasped.

The long hair, pale skin, gentle brown eyes.......

"Yuki Cross/ Kuran from "Vampire Knight" after she become pureblood!" Minho exclaimed 

 

Yuki from Vampir Knight :   Krystal Jung: 

"NOTHING ALIKE!!! THE POWERFUL IMAGINATION OF AN OTAKU!" The group gasped in horror as Minho stared at Krystal with hearts in his eyes and and oblivisous Krystal patting Minho with a puppy in her thoughts.

 

"Minho-ssi seems to be on the bad side of teachers....she made him write 100 lines in 10 minutes...." Jiyeon explained, cocking her head to the side "Ah well~ tea time!!! Lets go to that cute cafe in town!"

"Hm?" Wooyoung jumped up from prodding Minho "Are you ladies going to town too? So are we! Want to go together?"

"What?" Seohyun and Yong Hwa both snapped their heads up from their heated arguement to stare at Wooyoung in horror.

 

----

"Why." Seohyun/ Yong Hwa screamed inside their heads.

"WHY DID IT BECOME LIKE THIS?"

Seohyun looked up from stirring her drink with her straw and saw Yong Hwa looking up at the same time, seated from across her.

The glared at each other and snapped their heads in a different direction.

"So, it seems like we haven't officially introduced ourselves to each other yet!" Wooyoung said as all their drinks arrived

"I'm Wooyoung, nice to meet you, ladies." He winked.

"I'm Minho!" Minho chirped cheerfully, waving his arm in the air.

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm Yoo Seungho." Seungho bowed his head politely.

"Jonghyun!"

"Jungshin!"

The pair grinned at each other.

"Ah....." Krystal snapped out of what seemingly was a daydream, relaizing it was her turn "Krystal..."

"So pretty! Manga-like!" Minho cooed, oggling at Krystal who was sipping her drink

"Hai, hai! Jiyeon desu!!" Jiyeon chirped in Japanese through mouthfuls of cake, icecream, and sips of ice chocolate to swallow the food down without choking. 

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Yoona, Please treat me well." Yoona, like Seungho bowed her head in perfected politeness.

"I'm Hyuna!" Hyuna said cheerfully "Please introduce any rich friends you have to m-mph" a hand was shoved across Hyuna's mouth

"Ignore her, I'm Lee Ji Eun." IU said, pushing her glasses up with a slight smirk. 

"Why does she give off a scary vibe....." The boys thought in unision as IU sipped her drink quietly, glasses gleaming.

"Hm?" She noticed and looked up, causing the boys to look away at different directions, humming. "Hmmm....."

 

The introductions ended at Seohyun and Yong Hwa, who was seated at the furthest end of the boys facing girls seat arrangement.

"Yong Hwa!" Seungho hissed quietly at said teenager, who was sipping his americano like he hadn't heard.

"Uh...that's Yong Hwa." Seungho said for him, with an apologetic smile.

Yoona smiled and nodded "We know~and I assume you all know that's Seohyun"

The boys nodded.

“Aigoo....our Yong Hwa is just shy being around girls!" Jungshin ruffled Yong Hwa's hair roughly whiel Jonghyun s his arm around Yong Hwa's neck, holding him in place.

"What? No! Shut up!" Yong Hwa clawed at Jungshin and Jonghyun's grasp much to the amusement of everyone.

 

Seohyun eyed the laughing group.

"Everyone seems to get along fine...." She realized, and casted a glance on Yong Hwa who was fighting against Jungshin and Jonghyun "Up till now...I've been hating Yong Hwa with all my stregnth, but it just seems like I'm being immature and stubborn.....Jung Yong Hwa....he doesn't even know why I hate him so much....I was never important enough for him to even care about my feelings."

She felt a little cold inside.

 

-------

Ooookkkkaaaayyyyyy~~~~ so the thing about writing a fic with so many people is the story cannot be focused all the characters at the same time, so what I've been doing is character building while focusing on Seohyun and Yong Hwa's story arc. Other character's arcs will be unfolding slowly, and yes I'm very well aware that some characters have barely even spoken, and sorry if it happens to be your biased.

Also, another problem is that I didn't realise the importance of a specific personality or trait until I started writing the chapters.

In the character descriptions previously, I mentioned that Jonghyun was the soft spoken, gentle opeacemaker but while writing I realised that I had initially introduced Seungho's character to be the mature one, which resulted in him being the peacemaker instead, so I changed Jonghyun's personality. So during the course of writing, as I unfold the plot revolving around a specific character, I might have to alter their background or personality slightly so please to not view the character descriptions so seriously as they might be changed. 

Also, I have not really explained before, this school is semi-private. I don't know if they are rare or not but I have a few where I live, so it means in the school there is a range of economical statuses, but the school in this fic holds a good status for being an "all rounder school" but it wont be much of the focus so please, too, do not focus on the details too much and I apologize if i get some of them wrong~ ALSO I have this bad habit of always forgetting plots I introduce so when something I have mentioned before conflicts with my running plot, please dont hesitate to tell me and I'll see if I can fix it! Cheers~ sorry for being such a sloppy writer~

 

OHOHOH and also, I've never actually seen or read "Vampire Knight", I just came across the character "Yuki" while looking for a anime/manga heroine with long hair and pale skin