Big Trouble

Who?

The boys has been walking for nearly one and a half hour now still finding a place to stay in during the night.


 

 

"Ah jinjja! This place is like a ghost town..." Yoongi commented looking around.

 

 

 

"Ne... it feels like we're the only ones here.." Jimin agreed. Hugging himself to feel warmth.

 

 

 

They walked towards a bench to sit on and rest. V then lied down on the street and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Namjoon yelled pulling V up.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung.. I want to sleep!" V said lying down once again.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! You can't just sleep on the streets! Now stand up!"

 

 

 

 

V being stubborn didn't stand up, instead he rolled over turning his back to Namjoon.

 

 

 

 

The two started to argue. Other members didn't bother to stop them.

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. Jungkook-ah" Jin called out to the maknae.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry about getting lost. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to get to Busan faster so you can enjoy your time there, but I screwed up. I forgot that my friend who gave me directions was such a troll. Is there anyway to make it up to you?" Jin apologize.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook turned to the oldest and chuckled. "Hyung.. You sound like you're in a drama. It's alright really.. it's not like it's the last chance we'll ever get right? You don't have to make up for this. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to be so hot tempered, I just really wanted to see my family you know?"

 

 

 

 

"Aigooooo! This kid is so sincere!!" Hoseok yelled, fake crying while hugging well more like choking the maknae.

 

 

 

"Yah! You didn't have to ruin the moment!" Jin shouted while smiling.

 

 

 

Hoseok smiled innocently. "Just trying to brighten up the mood".

 

 

 

The boys took a short rest before continuing with searching for a place to stay.

 

 

 

"It's so creepy how no one is around. It's like only 8:40" Jimin said looking around.

 

 

 

"Well I don't think this is like the busy cities we got used to. Maybe this is the country side? Whatever, I don't know. Let's just find the bus stop by ourselves, there's no way we could find people" Namjoon said.

 

 

 

"well, why can't we just go back to the car and sleep there?? Or better yet GO HOME?" V asked confused .

 

 

 

"If we sleep in the car, the one's who're at the back are gonna have a hard time sleeping. Plus it's too cramped there's no way we could get a good night's sleep. And also we can't go home because like I said earlier there's no more gas." Jin explained. The members sighed for Jin was somehow right.

 

 

 

"Well then change of plans, We'll find a gas station, ask for some gas, pay for it and get the hell out of here. Agree?" Yoongi suggested. After a few seconds of sharing glances the rest of the boys agreed.

 


 

When they reached the gas station, they saw a group of people sitting, laughing and drinking.

 


 

"Guys look! We can finally ask directions!" Hoseok stated.

 



"What's with you and directions" Jimin said looking at Hoseok weirdly.


 

 

"Well they don't look friendly at all though…" Jungkook said looking at the ripped shirts of some of them and the tattoos on their arms.



 

 

"Jungkook-ah~ You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, same goes to a person. Just because they look big and scary doesn't mean it's trouble." Rapmon said, "Let's all just try to calmly-"

 


 

"Hey yo my man! How's it going!~ " V called out to them. The group of "thugs" looked at V and instantly smirked, with a blink of an eye Bangtan was surrounded by the group.

 

 

 

The boys were really confuse of what's happening. "And who do you fashioned brats think you are roaming around my- I mean our turf" a guy that's probably almost in their thirty s.

 

 

 

"Umm.. Ahjussi we didn't mean to walk in your turf we're just finding the gas station to get gas for our car, and this is the only one we saw. Plus we're not from here, so we wouldn't know that this is your 'turf' " Namjoon explained.

 

 

 

The guy looked at them for a while thinking, "huh.. looks like you're from the big city.. Surely you won't survive a night in this wee little town. Name's Gel, just so you know who you're not supposed to mess with". The guy introduced himself making Taehyung snicker. "why are you laughing?!" Gel shouted at V's face.

 

 

 

"Umm.. first of all..eeww" V said wiping the spit off of him, "second.. Your name is GEL? as in Hair Gel??" he added with disbelief in his tone, trying his best to suppress his laugh.

 

 

 

"yeah so?!" The gang leader yelled once more getting angrier and angrier.

 

 

 

"well don't you think it's just ironic?.. I mean, you are clearly bald.. so why Gel if you don't even have any hair?" V questioned.

 

 

 

The other members faced palmed at what V said, Hoseok wanting to hit the 4D alien kid because of what he said.

 

 

 

Gel didn't looked amuse at what V said, instead he ordered his men to "finish off" Bangtan.

 

 

 

"is it too late to take back what I said hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at Jin.

 

 

 

(He was referring to the 'Can I do anything to make it up to you??' that Jin said.)

 

 

 

"If not.. Please save us, that's the only way you could make up to everything you've done wrong." Jungkook added.

 

 

 

None of them know what to do at the very moment. They're choosing either be beat up or beat them up. which they are not sure of.

 


Edited! Just added a few lines and such :3.