좋아해요 part 2

Who?

 

 

(J-Hope)
" The start was at dance class, I took interest in you after hearing rumors
But when I saw you I lost my mind, my heart is like a keyboard 
Trying hard to be cool
Not giving you a single glance to protect my ego
But your words hit me like a bowling [ball]
My heart is hit by a strike like a bowling pin
Following the number exchange is an all-night texting session
My feelings for you just keep getting better than better
But I can’t figure out how you feel about me
I hear “She has a boyfriend" 
I guess all girls are the same, all uniform
It’s a one-sided love but it’s still beautiful "

 

 

"I like you Byul. Can't you see that? I've liked you ever since I first laid my eyes on you- AISH! That's cringe-y..

Anyway, it's like love at first sight you know? At first I didn't believe in those kinds of things but what else could be the reason why I say and do stupid things?"

 

 

 

 

 

Byul shrugged, "Drugs? Stress? Money?.. There's a lot of things that could make you crazy. Like this one time-"

 

 

 

 

Jhope flicked Byul's forhead, "I'm being serious here, may I continue?"

 

 

 

 

Byul nodded putting a hand on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

"It's just that, when I first saw you, my heart, my mind.. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. I couldn't understand what's happening to me, and I still feel it this very second"

 

 

 

 

Byul looked around her awkwardly, not knowing how to respond to what Jhope said. This is her first time being confessed to.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. We just met yesterday. Don't you think it's a bit fast, confessing to me and all? You know you could just get to know me first so you won't be disappointed…"

 

 

 

 

"Why would I be disappointed? I'll accept you even if you're a serial killer. The way I look at you won't change" Jhope said grabbing her hand.

 

 

 

 

"Will this be like one of those Disney movies where the princess met her prince and then a day after that they get married? Because I don't want that. Hoseok you're point of view in reality is getting blurry, please stop watching Disney movies or any romance movies that's like that"

 

 

 

 

"Aish, paboya! I'm not proposing to you. I'm confessing my feelings, there's a difference."

 

 

 

 

"I know that! Don't have to call me an idiot -_- .. Besides I can't accept your feelings" Byul said taking her hand away.

 

 

 

 

Jhope looked at her an ounce of pain in his chest. He knew it! He knew that Byul already has a significant other. He should've asked that before going all out. Guess this is another one-sided love for him.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not ready for this kind of things… I've never experienced this before okay! I still need time. I know that I'm already 21, but I still need time, okay?" Byul said firmly.

 

 

 

 

Jhope's eyes widen as a shock of relief washed through him.

 

 

 

 

He suddenly hugged Byul tightly, laughing at himself for thinking things.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! That's crossing the line!" Byul shouted pushing Jhope off of her, "at least court me would you? May sound old fashion but I still want to experience it…"

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, arasso" Jhope agreed, putting a grin on his face.

 

 


What did I just do? O.o