좋아해요

Who?

Jhope yelled after Byul while chasing after her. He may have lost her a few seconds ago but it's a good thing he found her again.

 

 

 

Byul left the building letting the door swing to a shut. Jhope was certain that he saw Byul whip her eyes before the doors closed.

 

 

 

 

He ran after her and called her name, but Byul won't stop walking. So jhope just followed her to wherever she goes.

 

 

 

 

Byul stopped at the beginning of a bridge that lead back to her little town. She climbed the barrier and carefully walk on it, trying to balance herself.

 

 

 

 

Jhope didn't know what to do so he started shouting. "AHN SAET BYUL! DON'T YOU DARE JUMP FROM THAT BRIDGE!!" He keep shouting until he reached her.

 

 

 

 

People around them looked at Byul who was now crimson red. "I'm not gonna jump! Now get away from me" Byul said firmly, still walking on the barrier.

 

 

 

 

"Not until you get down." Jhope said.

 

 

 

 

Byul rolled her eyes at him and said "You know very well that I won't go down"

 

 

 

 

 

"That's why I won't leave"

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever.."

 

 

 

 

 

They just kept on walking until they reached the middle of the bridge.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why'd you do that?" Byul suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did what??" Jhope asked confused.

 

 

 

 

 

"Show off. It wasn't necessary you know? Showing off your talent and making me feel bad about myself" She said looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Hoseok stared at her not knowing what to say. "We didn't show off" was the only thing he could say.

 

 

 

 

"You guys were good. Really good" Byul commented turning her back to Jhope.

 

 

 

 

As a reflex, Jhope's hand shot right up to hold Byul's wrist "Don't jump" he said once more.

 

 

 

 

"Pabo" She simply said lightly hitting Jhope, "What kind of idiot would jump just because she got told off?"

 

 

 

 

Byul stretched her arms and said "Aish~ That woman is very hard to please, not unless you’re a guy. What a leech, am I right?" She looked at Jhope for a response but there was nothing. She sighed and sat on the barrier.

 

 

 

 

Jhope sat down beside her. "You okay?" he asked

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I just wished I could rewind time to prove myself to her even more." Byul answered.

 

 

 

 

"Wait, so if this affects you lightly, why did you walked out??" Jhope asked confused.

 

 

 

 

"Are you kidding me? It's like you don't even know me, but then again we just met yesterday.."

 

 

 

 

Jhope raised his eyebrow waiting for Byul's answer. "Well to answer that question, I really do hope that you could see how stubborn I am-- I don't know why I just said that like it was a good thing-- and when it comes to this kind of things my pride is very high. I was this close to telling you guys were so amazing! I can't admit that in front of the whole room. I just don't roll like that. It's been a habit of mine ever since I was young" Byul finally answered

 

 

 

 

 

"But you guys were really amazing. I was planning on asking you if you could teach me some of your moves, or better yet teach me to actually dance. If you hadn't noticed I'm not really that talented. I mean I thought I have it in me, but I guess I thought wrong…" She added.

 

 

 

 

"Hey stop that!" Jhope said lightly tapping Byul's forehead, "Don't make me second think if you're Byul or not. You don't sound confident and selfish unlike the Byul we first met."

 

 

 

 

Byul hit Jhope's arm playfully. "No but seriously, I didn't really think that you're this kind of girl, I really thought you were really confident in yourself.  But don’t let others tell you what to do. Don't listen to that old hag back there. Like you said, our styles in dancing are different, I'm more into B boying and you're into … umm… y dancing?... I-I don't know what you call it.." Jhope said awkwardly, blushing and rubbing his neck. He won't say another word, he might admit that he was staring at Byul the whole time she performed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-If you're still interested I could teach you…" Jhope added, looking at Byul.

 

 

 

 

 

Byul lift her head up and smiled at him. That was the first time Jhope saw her smile! "Thanks.." she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jhope's heart was racing, he couldn't understand why this was happening. He covered his mouth and looked away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hoseok? You okay??" Byul asked worried. "Y-yeah.." Jhope stuttered gathering his self together.

 

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

 

 

 

 

"It's them! It's really them!" one shouted while the other are all gathered around BTS.

 

 

 

 

 

The Bangtan boys were on the stage not moving. They're scared that if the went down the stage they might get rip to shreds.

 

 

 

 

" Bangtan Boys (Hangul: 방탄소년단; RR: Bangtan Sonyeondan), also known as BTS, is a seven-member South Korean boy group formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 13, 2013 with the song "No More Dream". They have won several "New Artist of the Year" awards, including those at the 2013 MelOn Music Awards and Golden Disk Awards, and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards. " The girl with the glasses read out loud.

 

 

 

 

"So you guys really are idols???" One of the boys there asked, and they could have sworn that they saw his eyes sparkling.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhh, yeah, but we're here on a vacation. Please don't tell anyone about it" Jin said

 

 

 

 

A few seconds later they were bombarded with different kind of questions, making them feel like they were in some kind of press conference.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

 

 

"SO is dancing like a dream of yours or is it just a hobby?" Jhope asked, continuing their talking.

 

 

 

 

"More or less, but I never really imagined myself dancing on stage in front of a large audience.  More like, I imagine myself teaching others about dancing." Byul said shrugging.

 

 

 

 

"It can be a pain at times performing in front of an audience. The moment you see how big the people there are gathered around the stage is over whelming but it's scary because you know that they're all looking at you, but the moment they cheer you on that thought of anxiety would vanished and all you could think is what great fans you have.." He begun to talk about his experiences up to this day.

 

 

 

 

Byul furrowed her eyebrows not quite getting what he was saying, but she choose to just listen since Jhope was having so much fun talking about his fans and experiences.

 

 

 

 

"And-… Oh, I-I'm sorry. I was rumbling wasn't I?" Jhope asked embarrass

 

 

 

 

"No it's okay. You kinda forgot to tell me earlier that you were some kind of idol so please continue" Byul said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

Jhope rolled his eyes and continued, "But all in all, knowing that you're inspiring somebody to do what they want and to be confident in themselves is truly one of the best feeling ever."

 

 

 

 

"A big shot idol.." Byul whispered. "What was that??" Jhope said not hearing it clearly.

 

 

 

 

"A big shot idol is sitting next to me… I don't know if I would be honored or furious" She said.

 

 

 

 

"Is there something wrong with being an idol?" Jhope asked confused.

 

 

 

 

 

Byul shook her head "None. Nothing. It's just that being an idol means spending less time with the people you love. You guys are busy as hell!  This 1 month break was actually a miracle…"

 

 

 

 

"So?"

 

 

 

 

"SO! That means I won't get to see you dorks anymore… That means I won't actually get to hang out with you after your trip to Busan…" Byul admitted looking down at her hands.

 

 

 

 

Jhope smiled widely and chuckled. He then pinched Byul's cheek "Kyeopta.." he commented making Byul blushed.

 

 

 

 

"G-get you hands off me" Byul shouted removing Jhope's hand from her cheek, but jhope wouldn't budge.

 

 

 

 

Hoseok moved a little closer to Byul one move and the gap between them would close.

 

 

 

 

 

Byul covered "what are you doing?" she asked her voice muffled.

 

 

 

 

"It's been 10 chapters since we first met don't you think our relationship could use a development or something?" Jhope said removing Byul's hand from and leaning his forehead to her.

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about??" Byul slowly said.

 

 

 

 

"I like you…"

 

 


 

 

Jimin: Don’t you freaking dare leave this chapter in a cliff hanger! -_-

 

Oh hey Jimin~ I'm sorry that's just how I roll. I don't like long chapters..

 

Jimin: but you want a long story. -_- tsk tsk tsk.

 

What?! It's my story! SO MOVE! Go back to you little press conference