Sweet Dreams

Who?

A few minutes later Saet Byul and JHope were now sleeping soundly.

 

 

 

"Hey jungkook let's do something…" Jimin said nudging the maknae. "Not now hyung I'm trying to sleep" Jungkook said rolling over to his side.

 

 

 

"aish, come on! Let's move Byul-noona to the sofa" Jimin said. Jungkook faced Jimin, confused, "but the hyungs are sleeping there…".

 

 

 

"I know, let's move her to Hoseok's" Jimin said a grin appearing on his face.

 

 

 

"but Byul will get angry!.. Let's do it!"

 

 

 

The two then stood up and quietly picked up Byul from her spot and moved her to Hoseok's without waking them up.

 

 

 

"Aww don't they look cute together?" Jimin teased.

 

 

 

"Agree! Let's take a picture of them!" Jungkook suggested

 

 

 

"our phones have no batteries remember? How will we take a picture?"

 

 

 

"easy!.." Jungkook then took Byul's phone out which was sitting on the car, "This fell of her" he said opening it.

 

 

 

"ooh make sure there's no flash or else we'll wake them up." Jimin said. (The lights are on while their sleeping)

 

 

 

"okay, 1.. 2.. This is a good shot. Come on, let's go back before waking anyone up" Jungkook said going back to the pick up.

 

 

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

 

 

"Noona... Your friend, where is she?? It's very late..." V asked as he looked at Cho Hee who's checking on Suga.

 

 

 

"She never goes home this late. I will scold her if she does that. So if she's not home by the for said time, she's probably at the basement." Cho Hee answered still her attention to Yoongi. I mean.. she is a trainee doctor after all.

 

 

 

"The basement??" V asked confussed.

 

 

 

Cho Hee finally turned to V putting the medical kit away. "It's her hangout place that's near the exit of the town" she explained.

 

 

 

V nodded slightly understanding "Will she be coming home tomorrow??".

 

 

 

"I'm guessing you want to meet her??" Cho Hee laughed a little at what she said.

 

 

 

V nodded  "She looks cute on that picture" he said pointing at a picture that's hanging on the hallway.

 

 

 

Cho Hee looked at it and smiled. "You think so?.. that picture is taken 10 years ago actually. Now to think of it there are some changes that happened to her, you won't even recognize that she's that girl in the photo"

 

 

 

V looked at Cho Hee and then at the picture and then back at Cho Hee. "Noona?... Where's your family?" he suddenly asked.

 

 

 

Cho Hee smiled at V. "They're not here".

 

 

 

"where are they??" V asked. "Well.. They're not here.. " Cho hee answered

 

 

 

V cocked his head to the side a bit confuse before realizing what she said. He closed his mouth and stayed quiet.

 

 

 

"It's actually okay to talk about it, it's not that big of a deal. But I'm supposed to ask you questions.. What's a big shot kpop idol doing here?" She asked.

 

 

 

V was surprised at what Cho Hee said. "You know me????" V asked

 

 

 

"Have I been leaving under a rock? Of course! I see you on tv" Cho hee said.

 

 

 

V nodded "Noona.. Don't tell anyone we're here. We're having a secret  vacation. Jungkook wants to visit his family so we're supposed to be in Busan, but we took the wrong path and ended up here. Also we ran out of gas, and then when we were about to get help a group of thugs came, we thought we were done for, but a girl saved us. But then she punched Yoongi-hyung which lead us to this part of the story."

 

 

 

"So all of you are here?? Where are the others??" Cho hee questioned.

 

 

 

V shrugged "They went to find a girl. Namjoon-hyung said he'll seek revenge. I do hope they find the girl who hit hyung" he said looking over to Suga.

 

 

 

"A girl…" Cho hee whispered, "well I think it's time for bed. You must be tired for such a long day. Good night" with that Cho hee closed the lights and went out.

 


Edited! Added and changed a few lines.