A big help

Who?

They made their way to Cho Hee's house. V was a little taken aback to see such a big and modern house. well not as big as those wealthy people.. just a little big than any other houses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae?" Cho Hee asked opening the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V just shook his head and continued to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are your parent's alright with this??" V asked as he wait for Cho Hee to open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once Choe Hee opened the door she turned to V and smiled. "I live on my own, well not really on my own. I live with my best friend" she explained helping V carry Suga inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"mwo?! that's so cool! You get to live on your own. Us too we live in a single dorm all 7 of us" V explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"really? that's a lot.. you must be really good friends then" Cho Hee said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V nodded his head smiling proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"well I'll just get the guest room ready, so you can sleep, If you want you can watch the Tv. there's food in the fridge you can just heat it up. There's also ice in there if you need some, medical kit is in the medicine cabinet you can find in the hallway to the kitchen. Bathrooms are upstairs and downstairs. You can find the bathroom downstairs near the kitchen and the one upstairs is just the second door to your right." Cho Hee explained before leaving to fix the guest room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V laid Suga down on the sofa and sighed. He thought about how he can repay Cho Hee for being so nice, even for just one day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V then looked around the living room. The place is really nice, he thought that Cho Hee may be rich to afford the items, but he scratch that thought off for it was boring him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V then sat down looking for the remote which he didn't successfully found so he just went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was also surprised to see a tv on a kitchen counter. So he turned it on and looked inside the fridge. There are lots of food to eat but he can't decide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung are you sure she went this way??" Jimin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes.. I just saw her a few seconds ago turning this way" Namjoon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking a little bit Bangtan can see the girl from before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They tried to sneak up on her but the girl somehow heard the quiet footsteps of the boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She quickly run as fast as she could but then it turned into a jog and then into a walk. She was far too tired to run after such a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha! got you!" Jimin shouted pining the girls arms behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! it's you again! why the hell are you following me!" she shouted trying to get out of Jimin's grip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well we followed you because you owe us" Namjoon explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl raised her eyebrow "I never seen you before so I never borrowed money from you".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"this isn't about financial problems.. This is about Yoongi. Do you remember him? the one you punched" RapMon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl looked at them confused "I punched him so?.. what's the big deal?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The big deal is that... Yoongi is knocked out and it's possible that he could be in a comma, and it's also possible that you might have.. you know..." RapMon said making a cutting action to his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl's eyes widen looking at him "What? you've got to be joking!" she shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well you see it's pretty possible since it's the head where you-" Jhope explained but was cut off by the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"shut up okay?.. tss.. oh.  this is really bad, this is the third time this happened.." the girl said worrying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"third?.. wh-what do you mean third?" Jungkook asked a little scared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well you see some guy also interfered with my fighting so I punched him which knocked him out, and also resulted to hin being in comma. His friend then came up to me saying the same thing, they said that I owe that something, that I need to do them a favor to make it up to that friend because you know I may have murdered him... do you know what happened after they said that?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"y-you went along with it??" Jin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl shook her head. "no not a chance!.. I punched the guys friends also knocking them out, and from this day onward.. they're still in the hospital. Doctors said that there's no chances on them to wake up"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the members' eyes widened in shocked and fear. Also causing Jimin to let go of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She then looked at the members one by one before laughing really really loud. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! you should've seen the looks on you faces! So priceless! hahahaha!! I can't believe you all fell for that!".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members then looked at her like she was crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How can you even say those things with a straight face!" RapMon said in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He have never seen a girl that's sadistic as she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I can! Just so you know you can't convince someone to do favors for you or help you instantly just by lying, okay?" she said before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung.. what about Yoongi-hyung??" Jimin asked a little sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"well there could be a hospital that's around here somewhere. We can take him there, if we ever find them" Namjoon replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think V and Suga are okay?.. Do you think they're lost?" worried Jin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon shrugged and sat down. "let's just hope for the best...".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! stop being so dramatic -__-" the girl shouted walking towards them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you want to go home why don't you call your parents or someone who can pick you up? And if your friends are lost why not call them? seriously are you even using your head?" The girl said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon  was a bit taken a back not realizing that they have phones the whole time. "Ah jinjja!" He shouted covering his face "Why didn't I thought of that earlier…" He took his phone out and once he opened it it suddenly shut off. "Ahh.. Is your phones working?" He asked asking the members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members took their cellphones out and just as they were about to do something it shut off. "Woah, that's hard core.. All you're phones dying at the same time, you must really love each other." The girl teased smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"All our phones have no juice left, mind if you help us?" Jin asked hoping the girl would say yes. "Not a chance pretty boy. You guys seem to be the kind to get everything they wanted, tch I hate those kind of people. You should really try working to get what you need and realize that it's not that easy." The girl said

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We know what it's like to work for what we wanted. We've all been there before. The ironic thing is you're the one who's saying that yet you don't really look like you've done anything." Hoseok said crossing his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl had into a thin line and looked at Jhope. She turned her back on them and took a deep breath. "Is there really a positivity I might kill him? I haven't done anything like that to be honest…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did I really put that Yoongi dude in a comma? You're not lying? As in I totally knocked that dude out?" she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members shrugged "We really don't know, but we're pretty sure that he's knocked out cold..." Namjoon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl sighed "Arasso... All I can do is let you stay with us, and maybe help you find your friends. I'll also let you eat breakfast and pack you lunch before you go. But that's it, okay? Until you find you're friend you'll leave, no more helping. That's all I want to do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members eyes lit up. They instantly hugged the girl and thanked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! don't touch me! don't touch me!" She shouted pushing the boys and dusting herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"we really can't tell you how happy we are for your help!" Jin said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"tsk -__- just don't annoy me and I'll continue with 'helping' you" the girl said and started to walk, only to stop noticing that the boys aren't following her. "Hey! Are you coming or not?!" she shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys quickly run over to her. "Before we go we just want introduce ourselves since we had a rough start" Namjoon started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One by one the boys introduced themselves doing a little smile at the end of their introduction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl scoffed and just started to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The walk to the girl's place was really quiet. Bangtan was really awkward considering the fact that they don't know what to call the girl., and how to start a conversation with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahn Saet Byul... But you can just call me Byul" the girl spoke up earning a smile from the group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your name is Byul? as in.. star?" Jhope asked jogging next to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saet Byul nodded feeling a little embarrass at her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It sounds cute..." Jhope commented smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saet Byul felt a faint blush on her cheeks but good think it was dark so that no one can see it. She shook her head and walked faster.

 

 


Edite :3 changed a few lines