Getting Help

Who?

"Yoongi-ah.. Mind if I ask you something" Cho hee called out lowering the volume

 

 

 

"mm?..." Yoongi replied.

 

 

 

"It's just that can you help me out?? It's about Byul. I'm not really sure if I could trust you but it's worth a shot. You see Byul is a heiress. I tried to tell her before but she wouldn't listen.. Okay so let me start from the beginning for you to understand." Cho hee took a deep breath before starting.

 

 

 

"15 years ago a news broke out saying that the only daughter and the heiress of Kim Shin ho company, Sae Hee, (Let's say it's a very well known business company) has gone missing. She was kidnapped, during the kidnapping something went wrong so they left the heiress somewhere and drove off. The heiress was unconscious, then when she woke up, she was still there sitting on the spot she was left. It took her three days to find us, well for us to see her. She was sleeping inside my grandfather's barn. When we saw her she was covered in dirt. We quickly helped her, we gave her clothes, help her clean herself and gave her lots of food. Can you imagine? A poor young girl walking all alone for three days without eating.. It's really a heart wrenching sight. But little did we know that that was the missing heiress. When we asked for her name, she couldn't remember, even her parents' name and where she lived. It was really hard during those days, but then one day my grand father found something. He found out that that little girl is the missing heiress, but he chose not to tell her. He said it would be for the best. I really didn't understand why my grandpa chose not to tell her and help her get home. So the past few years I decided to come clean, I made a plan on how to bring Byul back to her life again, but I was too late.. The last four years an announcement was broadcast on the news that the new heiress was found… You see I really want Byul, or should I say Sae Hee, To have a great life, and I want justice! She's the real daughter for Pete's sake! So what would you say?.. Will you help me? We could think of a different plan, anything! Just please.. Please.. Please! Help me" Cho hee pleaded covering her eyes so that Yoongi wouldn't see her crying.

 

 

 

Cho He waited a few seconds, it even lead up to about a minute waiting for Suga to reply.

 

 

 

Cho Hee wiped her eyes and finally looked at Suga

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

MIN YOONGI is fast asleep! -__-' that lazy son of a gun!

 

 

 

Cho Hee sighed and wiped her face again, she took a deep shaky breath and closed her eyes before shouting. "GOODNESS GRASIOUS! THE ONLY TIME I GET TO BE SO DRAMATIC YOU SLEPT ON ME!" She then his Suga with her pillow as hard as she can before fixing her bangs "Aigoo.. This is so stressful"

 


Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter :3 what do you think? Feedbacks? no? okay.. hahaha

 

ALSO I FOUND A VERY INTERESTING THING!

 

So I searched the meaning of Cho Hee's name, and guess what? It means beautiful and joy! Isn't that adorable? Also if you search 'Sae hee meaning' in google the first result (Yahoo answer). The meaning of the name is very interesting, I don't know why I'm getting feels on my own story, is it weird?? I don't really think so.

 

anyways,

I hope you're all okay. Keep safe guys also thank you for the people subscribing! Thank you very much! :D