Chapter Six

Who?

"so where exactly is your place??" Jungkook asked.

 

 

 

"Well since it's like 12:00 I can't afford to go home. I might wake Cho hee up and get a handful of scold. Sooo we're gonna stay in the basement for the night" Byul said climbing over a fence.

 

 

 

"Is this place yours?? We're not gonna get in trouble for you know, trespassing?" Namjoon asked also climbing

 

 

 

The rest of the members climb the fence and followed Byul.

 

 

 

"I just found the place a few years back. When the owner came he just gave me the privilege to use it whenever I want. He also gave me a spare key so I don't have to knock open the door every now and then." Byul explained while opening the door. (the basement kinda looks like the one in dream high)

 

 

 

By then she opened the lights and stepped at the side so that Bangtan has a better view of the place.

 

 

 

"There's not much space in here since there's a lot of things, but the car is actually 'sleepable' .  I put a mattress at the back that you could sleep on. I took the opportunity since it's a pick up. There's also some couches, about two of them there and one over there and that's about it. Oh! Just a reminder if you felt something crawling on your face, close you mouth, you don't want them inside you. So, are you cool with this? I'm not really sure you flower boys would like to stay in a place like this, but it's the best I could offer." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

 

 

 

"This is great! As long as we could sleep, it's fine" Jin said smiling. Byul nodded feeling a bit relieved.

 

 

 

"You know for a thug like you, you're really kind, it's kinda sweet." Hoseok commented, leaning on the car.

 

 

 

Byul who's somewhat offended, looked at JHope. "Yah! why the hell would you think that I'm a thug?! You could've just said a troublemaker. Plus, I'm not nice or kind, and I'm certainly not sweet, I'm a cold hearted human being with no intention what's so ever to do anything good. I'm just doing this so I won't feel guilty about hitting that Yoongi guy"

 

 

 

"oh.. I get it, you're not nice cause to think of it no cold hearted being would like to feel guilty after doing something regretful. They will certainly help the victims friends since it will lessen the damaged that she caused. Sure.. that's what a cold hearted human being does. And isn't a thug, gangster or whatever it is also a trouble maker? So technically you are one" Hoseok said.

 

 

 

Byul got a bit annoyed, she let out a grunt and walked to Hoseok. She was about to hit him when Hoseok took her arm making her loose her balance. Hoseok caught her and grinned "Hey don't go falling for me yet"

 

 

 

Byul took a second to register what he said before laughing really loudly. The others were confused and asked what happened.

 

 

 

"This dude- ! This Hoseok… ! He just said the most corniest line ever!!" she said in between laughs.

 

 

 

"What was it????" Jungkook asked excitedly.

 

 

 

"it was like this" Byul went to Jimin and pulled him, "Hey don't go falling for me yet" she said mimicking Jhope.

 

 

 

The others laughed and some cringe. "Hoseok-hyung! What are you saying?? 'Hey don't go falling for me yet' where did that come from?!" Jimin asked laughing.

 

 

 

"Ish! Just go to sleep. So we won't be a bother to this brat."Hosek said laying down on the couch, trying to escape this embarrassment.

 

 

 

Byul giggled and proceeded inside the car. She put her earphones on and laid down, shutting down everything around her.

 

 

 

"She's actually fun to be with." Jungkook commented.

 

 

 

"Yeah, and Hoseok-hyung seem to like her a lot" RapMon added, looking at Jhope.

 

 

 

"I don't." Jhope said, eyes still closed.

 

 

 

"stop denying it it's all over your face. Plus, she might be in to you." Jimin pressed on.

 

 

 

The other members agreed looking at Saet Byul who's now fast a sleep.

 

 

 

"Hey wanna bet on how long it'll take them to date each other?" Jin suddenly asked looking at the other members.

 

 

 

"Bet all you want, that's never gonna happen." Jhope said

 

 

 

"Yeah right, says the guy who's ideal type is someone who loves him. Hyung it's pretty obvious that someday you two will start dating and if it went well, we'll might have little Hoseoks running around the place" RapMon said wiggling his eyebrow.

 

 

 

Hoseok has a straight serious face on and didn't bother to comment anymore. So he turned his back to them and started to sleep. They could never be together, he gets the feeling that it's forbidden.

 

 


 

Yeah sure "forbidden" -___- come on Hoseok-oppa! You already have a crush on her! Stop thinking about forbidden! It's so lame.

 

JHope: Yah! How am I supposed to react?! You're the writer here! -__-

 

Shh.. Shh... Oppa.. do you hear that??

 

JHope: Hear what?

 

Me.. not caring -__-

 

JHope: Aish This kid >:(

 

(Don't mind us we're just having a brother and sister bond! ^o^ hohohoh)

 

Hey yow! Well I guess this'll start now... I'm gonna warn you that the future chapters may contain Cheesiness and somewhat dramatic. I apologize in advance because I am an amateur writer... so yeah please bare with me if you don't like those stuff.

Also! The title is Chapter 6 because I couldn't think of a title fit for this.. >.<


 

Edited hohohoho! Do you think it's cheesy??? >.< is it cringy?? let me know.