Back from the dead

Who?

Bangtan, Cho Hee and Byul all sat quietly eating breakfast. psh! who am I kidding the whole room was filled with talking and laughing.

 

 

Byul who was quietly eating tried her best not to laugh or even break a smile at what the boys were telling.

 

 

"Oh come on Byul! just for this day try to forget what we did.. please? so if we leave you don't have to hold a grudge..." Jungkook said.

 

 

Byul just stared at Jungkook then went back to eating.

 

 

"So much for trying.." Kookie mumbled poking the pancake on his plate.

 

 

Just then as they went back to talking it suddenly became quiet which made everyone confuse.

 

 

"Hyung is something wrong??" Jimin asked JHope.

 

 

 

 

JHope was smiling like an idiot looking past those who sat across him.

 

 

 

 

The one who were sat across Jhope turned around to see what he was looking at.

 

 

 

 

"You're awake!" Namjoon cheered walking to Suga and helping him walk.

 

 

 

 

"He's alive!! he's alive!!! mwahahaha!" V shouted.

 

 

 

 

Suga just smiled and greeted everyone good morning. He sat at the other end of the table and looked at everyone. He's eyes stopped on Byul, he was surprised and a bit scared.

 

 

 

 

Byul noticed this so she looked down and move a little away from Suga.

 

 

 

 

Suga managed to give a small smile and started to fill his plate with food.

 

 

 

 

As Suga was eating everyone was staring at him.

 

 

 

 

"what?" Suga asked still eating.

 

 

 

 

"Are you really fine? you don't feel anything? anything at all?" Namjoon asked still worrying.

 

 

 

 

Suga smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. I'm surprised that I don't have any bruise, and that I feel so calm when I woke up"

 

 

 

 

"Good… oh yeah!.. can we use your phone? I need to call our manager. Our phones have no juice left." Namjoon said. Cho Hee nodded her head and gestured the way to the phone. "Also you can borrow some of our charger I'll get them" She said and walked upstairs.

 

 

 

 

RapMon stood up and walked to the hallway. He dialed his manager's number and waited.

 

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" the manager answered.

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Hyung!... It's me Namjoon" RapMon greeted happily.

 

 

 

 

"oh?.. wait why are you calling on an anonymous number? How's Busan? Are all of you enjoying it?? If so I have good news to tell you." The manager said.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon was about to say something but his manager cut him off.

 

 

 

 

"Now due to an event that happened all schedules have been canceled until next month, so I guess you can have more time to lay back and relax?.. The CEO was glad to make this decision and decided that the idols need to have breaks every once in a while, so.. Enjoy your vacation! See you all next month!" The line was quickly cut off right after the manager said that.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon couldn't believe what he heard. They're going to stay in this unknown city for ONE MONTH!

 

 

 

 

He went back to the dinning table still surprised. He couldn't think straight, many questions started shooting him in his head like a bullet.

 

 

 

 

"Are you alright??" Jin asked worried.

 

 

 

 

RapMon took a deep breath and looked at the members.

 


Edited! Changed a few lines.