*insert a great chapter name here*

Who?

Byul and the rest started walking. "why do we need to walk? Can't we just take a bus or something?" Jimin asked stretching. Byul looked at him, eyebrows raised, "You could use the walk. ... fatty" she said.

 

 

 

 

Jimin's face quickly became red "You really have the talent to push people's buttons don't you!" he said angrily. Byul smirked and winked at him before stoping at one of the benches. "The bus will come in a few minutes.. The mall is not far, it's not that near eaither" she said getting her phone.

 

 

 

 

The boys sat down, some chose to stand.

 

 

 

 

 

"So earlier today, you said 'your manager', so are you some kind of artist?" Byul asked looking at them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah a rookie group actually" Rapmon said. Byul nodded. "Is there by any chance… one of you a dancer?" she asked

 

 

 

 

 

She just couldn't hide her passion for dancing!

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope raised their hand and asked her why.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh cool.. Cool" She said smiling to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

Just then the bus arrived. Bangtan didn't bother to cover up because no one seem to recognize them here.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*

 

 

 

 

Cho hee was laughing loudly at the show she was watching until she heard something.

 

 

 

 

 

She lowered the volume off and listened closely. *Bang!* something fell from upstairs. She quickly took the broom at the side and carefully went upstairs just as she turned the hall way something crashed into her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh.. Mianhe" a voice said. Cho Hee felt the weight on her being removed, she looked up to a fresh showered Yoongi (I don't want to comment but just imagining it… oh my gosh my feels!)

 

 

 

 

 

She quickly closed her eyes "Would you mind? This is still my house. Please wear a shirt." She said getting up.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't my clothes are still wet.." Yoongi explained and pointed at the hanging clothes (Btw he's in a robe)

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish! You guys can be a handful at times" Cho hee then went to a room gathered some clothes and gave them to Suga. "Here, you can wear this.. It hasn't been touched, swear"

 

 

 

 

 

Cho hee then proceeded downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

After Yoongi changed he followed Cho hee.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you here? The others went out" Cho he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"My head still hurts…" Suga replied sitting down.

 

 

 

 

 

The two then sat there quietly and watched tv.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*

 

 

 

When the group arrived at the mall they were greeted by the sight of a few people. "Woah.. Even the mall looks like a ghost town" Jin commented.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yep it's always like this during this month, I actually don't know why. OH! Listen I need to do something, so why don't you guys look around and meet me at the fountain okay? Ciao!" Byul said running away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well since there's nothing to do, let's look around, buy some clothes and maybe get something to eat. After that we need to ask her help so we can fix up the car and finally go to Busan" Rapmon said smiling to Jungkook.