Not Cool (Formerly Mischief Managed)

Who?

After a few hours Jhope started to wake up. He opened his eyes seeing an eyeful of hair in front of him. "What the?.." he whispered squinting his eyes. He looked down and noticed that it was Byul, he stared at Byul until she moved.

 

 

 

Byul turned and she was now facing Jhope. Jhope was just staring at her not thinking anything, just.. Staring.

 

 

 

Then Byul finally woke up, she blink her eyes a few times registering what's infront of her. When she looked up she saw Jhope looking back.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled falling of the couch. The other members the woke up to witness what's happening.

 

 

 

Byul then grab the couch and lifted it up until jhope fell. "BYUNTAE!!! Why am I sleeping with you!"

 

 

 

Jhope didn't say anything and just looked at the others. "Anyone care to explain?! This isn't funny" Byul shouted.

 

 

 

"Dang girl.. Just chill" Jhope said standing up rubbing his head, "you're head will hurt if you keep shouting so early in the morning."

 

 

 

"No! Why the hell am I sleeping with you?!" Byul asked a bit panicking

 

 

 

"Is it that big of a deal? We just slept together, I didn't even know you were there. And I assure you I didn't do anything" Jhope explained.

 

 

 

"It's a big deal because first, I don't know you. Second, who knows what you're all capable of doing, and three, I don't want to handle this kind of things anymore." Byul said getting her things and walking out.

 

 

 

Hoseok took a deep breath and sighed, "okay.. Who did it?" he asked.

 

 

 

Jimin and Jungkook raised their arms with guilt on their face.

 

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

 

"It was just a little prank hyung.." Jimin started

 

 

 

"We didn't really mean for that to happen.." Jungkook added

 

 

 

"Never do it again, okay? It's not funny" Jhope said

 

 

 

The two nodded. "Hoseok you okay??" Jin asked

 

 

 

"Don’t get mad at the two, they were just playing around" Namjoon said

 

 

 

"I'm not, but just don't do it again okay? As I told you, I really don't feel anything for her. I hope you get that all in your head. Now come on we need to catch up to her. I'm hungry" Jhope said smiling to lift the atmosphere up a little.

 


Comepletely edited the whole thing!