Revenge?

Who?

"Hey! Namjoon-ah!!" Jin called after their leader.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. is he really going to fight that girl??" Jungkook asked, his eyes widening.

 

 

 

"Mollayo... But he's not like that... Stay here okay? I'm going after him" Jin said and follwed Namjoon.

 

 

 

"Where are they going??" Jimin asked looking at the running Jin.

 

 

 

Jungkook shrug "Wanna follow them?".

 

 

 

 

"it will really disappoint the hyungs.. kajja!". Both Jimin and Jungkook followed Jin and RapMon, leaving V and JHope with Suga.

 

 

 

 

"hyuuuuuuung... come back to liiiiiffeee, I command you!! If you did I'll be the next doctor Frankenstein!! mwahahahaha!".

 

 

 

 

JHope was watching V with a weird face. "Stop that he's not dead. Yah! Taehyung-ah I'm gonna find the other members. Stop shouting before you wake up anybody here, if you want to come make sure to bring yoongi since it's mostly your fault he got hit". JHope started to walk to where the rest of the group went, leaving taehyung confused.

 

 

 

 

"ee! Wae?! I didn't even do anything!.. His name made me laugh! what's wrong with that?? Plus it was Jin-hyung who pissed off the girl! He should be carrying Suga-hyung!.. Ah jinjja! This hyungs are really unfair!" V shouted to no one.

 

 

 

 

He knelt down once again only to carry Yoongi. "this hyung weight like nothing! is that even possible? Aigoo.. Hyung! you need to eat more.. watch your health.. tsk tsk tsk".

 

 

 

 

V started to talk to himself, knowing that the hyungs aren't around to talk to.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

 

 

 

"Namjoon!!" Jin shouted running after the leader.

 

 

 

 

RapMon finally stopped and turned to Jin. His eyes widening seeing the other members. "what are you all doing here!?!" RapMon asked raging with anger.

 

 

 

 

Jin was confused, so he turned around only to join Namjoon's anger. "Why are you all here?! didn't I told you to stay back there?!".

 

 

 

 

"we were bored!" Jimin and Jungkook whined.

 

 

 

 

"V's acting weird again -___- so I left him." JHope complained.

 

 

 

 

"you left Suga with V??" RapMon shouted.

 

 

 

 

The other members realized what they've done which actually shock them.

 

 

 

 

RapMon was frustrated, he couldn't think straight on what's happening.

 

 

 

 

"Namjoon.. why are you going after that girl? revenge is never the answer!" Jin exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon sighed "I'm not following her for revenge, I just didn't know what to say back there. I was angry okay?.. I'm finding her in hopes that she has a place for us to stay you know.. at least black mail her for what she did... I was going to comeback to you if I got the answer.. But now I guess it's a change of plans".

 

 

 

 

"Change of plans?" the members asked confuse.

 

 

 

 

"well I wouldn't be surprised if they're not in that place if we go back.. I'm pretty sure Taehyung's going to find us, but he doesn't know where we went, so he'll be lost" RapMon explained.

 

 

 

 

"So what are you saying??"Jhope asked a little lost.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to find the girl, we can find the two tomorrow" RapMon said.

 

 

 

 

"But we can't just leave them! They don't know this place, what if something happened?" Jin argued.

 

 

 

 

"I know that, but hyung.. You're the one responsible for them when I left.. You're the eldest and you got the responsibility to look after them. You know that I'm independent and can take care of myself, you should've just stayed with the. I think I'm somehow making sense at what I'm saying.. I do hope you get it.."

 

 

 

 

Namjoon started to walk leaving Jin to think.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung.. they'll be alright, if Suga-hyung wakes up they'll  be alright.. don't worry" Jungkook tried to cheer up Jin. "Yeah, don't be too hard on yourself" Jimin added.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

 

 

 

"Yah! Suga hyung! why won't you wake up already!" V complained still carrying the hyung on his back.

 

 

 

 

"It's getting late I need to go home now.. bye! see you tomorrow!" A girl walked out of the store smiling. She turned her head and saw V trying his best to carry Suga.

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Are you alright???" She asked running to them "what happened???".

 

 

 

 

"Ahjumma! Help us.. we need a place to stay..." V pleaded.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! do I look like an Ahjumma! I think I'm just a little above your age." the girl shouted.

 

 

 

 

"tsk.. Noona! We need a place to stay.. This hyung is knocked out by some psycho who punched him! it's just for the night, we promise to leave by tomorrow" V said.

 

 

 

 

The girl thought for a little while. "Please don't let me regret letting you in my house" the girl said helping V carry Suga.

 

 

 

 

"Ne! we won't do anything bad! Kamsahamnida Noona! oh! by the way! I'm Kim Taehyung and this is Min Yoongi" V said smiling.

 

 

 

 

The girl nodded "I'm Kim Cho Hee" she introduced herself.