Lost

Who?

"Hyung! Are you sure we're going the right way??" asked the impatient maknae, Jungkook, for the millionth time. "Ne! How many times do I need to tell you? I just got to figure out where the exit is…" The eldest, Jin, answered.

 

 

 

"We've been driving for a while now.. I'm pretty sure that the way to Busan isn't that far." Yoongi complained.

 

 

 

"I think we're supposed to be in Busan by now!" Jungkook added, irritated. The excited maknae was now frustrated.

 

 

 

He was waiting for this day all his life. You know, to get back home and see all his friends and his family, but Jin's "short cut" wasn't really a help. Not at all.

 

 

 

"Hey! At least I agreed to drive all the way to Busan without any breaks, aaand! With a short cut" Jin reminded them.

 

 

 

"Psh, short cut my . What kind of short cut is this if you haven't even seen this place before. Admit it! We're lost." Jungkook huffed and leaned back to his seat.

 

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook you watch you're language." Hoseok said.

 

 

 

"I can't help it hyung! We're supposed to be in Busan by now! It's already getting dark. How big do you think SoKor is huh? Just admit that we're lost and there's no way we're gonna get to Busan.." Jungkook said

 

 

 

"I told you we're not-" Just as Jin was about to deny what Jungkook said, the vehicle slowly halt to a stop making all the members groan.

 

 

 

"You've got to be kidding me" Yoongi groaned

 

 

 

"I can't believe you didn't stop at any gas station!" Hoseok yelled.

 

 

 

"Well I thought it wouldn't take that long so I didn't bother!" Jin reasoned.

 

 

 

"well you thought wrong" Jungkook stated opening the door of the car and getting out.

 

 

 

"Yah! where are you going?!" Namjoon yelled after the maknae.

 

 

 

Soon the other members got out leaving V and Jin all alone in the car.

 

 

 

Jin sighed, "I screwed up... Where are we anyway?" he questioned himself staring at the welcome sign that's a few meters away from where they are.

 

 

 

V begun to stir in his sleep. He looked around confused not seeing the other members inside.

 

 

 

"guys?" he called out.

 

 

 

Jin turned his head and looked at V. "Taehyung-ah ... Mianhae. I got us lost and now we're out of gas, you can go with the other members I'm sure they're not that far. You can still catch up with them. I'll stay here and think of a way to get us out of here" Jin said to V.

 

 

 

"Anniyo.. If I'm going you're coming with me. Plus this car is just a rental, nothing really valuable will get lost. Now, kajja!" V happily said and hop out.

 

 

 

Jin manage to give him a small smile, while gathering all of his things including the car key. He hopped out the car and followed V.

 

 

 

A little while later they managed to catch up with the rest of the group.

 

 

 

"What time is it?" Jimin asked.

 

 

 

"7:00pm" Namjoon answered putting his hands in his pockets.

 

 

 

"and how do we managed to return to Seoul by this time? We don't even know where we are" Jungkook complained.

 

 

 

Jin just stayed quiet wanting to say that everything's alright, but somehow he can't because he know that that's not sure.

 


 

 

"Let's try and ask for directions to a bus stop" Hoseok suggested.

 

 

 

 

"do you see anybody around?" Yoongi ask obliviously.

 

 

 

The members looked around.

 

 

 

"Weird.. Maybe they're at the other side of the town? Don't worry I'm pretty sure the people here are nice!" V tried to brighten the mood.

 

 

 

"Don't worry?! Don't worry?! We're supposed to be in Busan hours ago and we end up stranded in this messed up town! If you didn't make that stupid shortcut we should be on our way home by now!" The maknae yelled.

 

 

 

Usually the maknae is calm when in this situation, but today all the members are confuse of his actions.

 

 

 

"Kook.. please control your temper. You're talking to your hyungs! I don't care what your reason is that your throwing out tantrums! If you're going to talk to your hyungs make sure you respect them!" Yoongi scolded the maknae

 

 

 

The tension in the air can be felt by all the members.

 

 

 

Jungkook was too angry to apologize to what he said. He wasn't thinking and he knows that, but the fact that they're supposed to go to Busan today which is also known as where he lived, he didn't think anything but that. He wanted to see his family and friends that he didn't saw for a long time. He just wanted that and he can't believe that it won't happen because of that stupid short cut.

 


I'm pretty sure I edited this earlier... Anyways, edited! added a few lines