21♡

The Personal Assistant (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! have you read the previous chapter? yw

After having to accept his feelings for Baekhyun, Kyungsoo now had to make sure that they stay hidden. He acted the same way as before and joked around the same way, willing his feelings to bury deep in some recess of his heart where no one could ever reach them. But it is not an easy task when the object of your affection is around all the time, being an absolute angel to you. The only time Kyungsoo let himself feel or think of Baekhyun was during the late hours of night where only the darkness would share his secret with him. And with these thoughts, he fell asleep each night.

---x---

Kyungsoo dreamed of himself on his huge stage with chanyeol and his friends holding his hand. A frequent dream, but this time something was different. He turned to smile at chanyeol and found a different face staring back at him. Kyungsoo gasped in surprise as he watched Baekhyun slowly turn towards him with a smile on his face, his usual sweet rectangular smile. He watched with bated breath as it slowly transformed into a smirk that made his heart beat pick up in frenzy as he leaned closer and closer. Face inches away from Kyungsoo's, he could feel his warm breath caress his face as the boy whispered, "Who were you expecting?" before pushing kyungsoo.

And Kyungsoo was falling and falling, until his back hit the softness of the sheets of his bed. His body bounced as his fall was broken and he looked up to see Baekhyun standing at the foot of the bed. With an almost predatory stance, he slowly climbed in, moving up to hover over Kyungsoo, the smirk on his face ever present.

Baekhyun moved up further, knees on either side of kyungsoo's waist as he his lips seductively before taking off his shirt. Kyungsoo gulped, feeling blood rush to his lower abdomen. Baekhyun leaned down on his hands and very slowly kissed him, relishing every second. He began leaving kisses down the side of kyungsoo's neck as one of his hands snuck under Kyungsoo's t-shirt, fingers finding his and pinching it gently. Kyungsoo mewled at the touch and whimpered soon after because baekhyun retracted his lips and hand from kyungsoo's body.

Baekhyun moved back and Kyungsoo sat up in confusion. He was about to ask why he stopped but the other came closer again and took off his t-shirt. He then started tugging kyungsoo's jeans off him, with some difficulty since they were so tight. Once the clothing was removed and thrown off the bed, baekhyun took off his own jeans and boxers. Like a predator, and dangerous he crawled on the bed towards kyungsok again and pushed him back down. He started kissing his collar bone, chest, stomach muscles before dragging a finger along soo's bulge, leaving the other writhing under him. Baekhyun picked up Kyungsoo's leg over his shoulder, and started kissing his inner thigh.

Every touch was affecting Kyungsoo like fire, his brain getting dizzy and blank from the fleeting hot kisses all over his body, yet Baekhyun did nothing to take it any further. It was all very restricted and sweet and Kyungsoo couldn't take it any more. He flipped baek over so that now he was on top of him, and kissed him with more passion and fervor than the other had given him. He started rolling his hips on baekhyun' rubbing their s together.

The smirk on Baekhyun's composed face was pissing kyungsoo off and he wanted to wipe it away and turn it into a look of writhing pleasure. Kyungsoo took off his boxers and threw them aside and attacked baekhyun's mouth as he prepared himself using the lube he kept in the drawer of his bed side table. kyungsok resurfaced from exploring baekhyun's mouth with his tongue and was immensely pleased to see baekhyun mouth parted slightly , wanting more, in place if that god damned smirk. Baekhyun's eyes had darkened and it looked like they were all black as he stared at Kyungsoo hovering over him, almost done preparing himself. Baekhyun growled before he flipped their positions once again so that he was back on top.

He kissed Kyungsoo before inserting his own finger into Kyungsoo's and slowly moving it back and forth. Kyungsoo moaned and cried out for Baekhyun to get on with it. He really wanted Baekhyun to enter him and him already. But instead the smirk was back on Baekhyun 's face as he lowered his head on Kyungsoo and fastened his lips around Kyungsoo's . Kyungsoo moaned lowly and fisted at the sheets underneath him. He really wanted Baekhyun in him but he didn't have the ability to think with Baekhyun him off. Kyungsoo's moans got loud and filled the room. He was so close to his release but Baekhyun stopped giving him head and sat back. Kyungsoo glared at his personal assistant, willing him to continue but Baekhyun just kept smirking and Kyungsoo came just by the look on his face. As soon as Kyungsoo reached his release, the bed under him crumbled and he fell, and fell, and Baekhyun watched as if he was enjoying that he was the reason Kyungsoo was falling so hard....

Kyungsoo woke up with a start. His breathing and heartbeat were quickened and he felt clammy. Slowly he calmed down and realised that he had a problem to attend to, as he stared at his soiled boxers. The image of smirking Baekhyun was branded in the back of his head and just remembering the dream made Kyungsoo get hard again. He marched towards the bathroom to change and maybe take a cold shower to calm his heart.

--x--

Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't figure out why he woke up at such an unusual time. He lay in his bed, listening to the sound around him and realised what might have woken him up. He faintly heard the water running in Kyungsoo's bathroom and were those sighs he heard? Anyways, why was Kyungsoo bathing at.... At 2:39 in the morning? 

Baekhyun was worried that maybe the idol was feeling stressed and couldn't sleep. The past few days had been weird after all.. He waddled out of the room with his pillow and blanket to Kyungsoo's room once he was sure the other had finished his mid night bath, and knocked on the door. Kyungsoo opened the door with wide eyes, and an expression of someone who had been caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing.

Baekhyun smiled kindly at him, trying not to gawk at the other's body which was only covered by a towel. 

"Couldn't sleep?"

Kyungsoo slowly nodded, not saying anything.

"I can help you with that... Can I sleep here with you?" 

Kyungsoo still couldn't bring himself to speak. Baekhyun was the last person he wanted to see right now, since he just had a hot dirty dream about his personal assistant. Does this count as a form of harassment? Kyungsoo just gulped but Baekhyun pushed past him into his room, taking his silence as an affirmation.

He kept talking as he made his way to Kyungsoo's bed and dropped his stuff before sprawling himself out on the bed. Kyungsoo blushed at the sight of the person who he had a at dream of a few minutes ago now laying on his bed, vulnerable to his advances.... If he does advance that is. Baekhyun looked up at Kyungsoo and patted the bed too make the other hurry up. Kyungsoo quickly donned clean t-shirt and briefs before climbing into the bed with Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun smiled that kind smile of his before he snuggled into Kyungsoo, "Jongdae and I used to live together and sometimes in the night jongdae would not be able to sleep... You know, we all have this days. So he would come sleep with me in my bed and he told me that sleeping with someone is very soothing. So, if you feel like you can't sleep someday, feel free to come to my room. You can sleep with me any time."

Kyungsoo tried to smile back but his brain was in the gutter and having Baekhyun tell him that he could sleep with him any time or sneak into his room any time was not helping Kyungsoo calm down at all. But still, Baekhyun meant well and Kyungsoo didn't want him to feel bad. He said yeah before turning his back to Baekhyun and pretended to sleep. 


This chapter was written forever ago. The previous two chapters were only written to lead up to this because i wanted to post it already. i am sorry, but i do not do well.

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference listThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP